How long it will take for Ukraine to be non-sub-Saharan African tier?

How long it will take for Ukraine to be non-sub-Saharan African tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ru&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2016/11/26/7128004/&usg=ALkJrhiaUPRs2BmkZVE_GEQSMHMQTWvOrA
google.es/amp/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2014/0416/Ukrainian-military-defections-boost-pro-Russia-militia-as-unrest-spreads-video?client=safari
gazprom-international.com/en/operations/country/netherlands
rbth.com/business/2014/04/28/yandex_reacts_to_putin_comments_about_foreign_influence_as_share_pri_36283.html
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/01/25/russia-kaspersky-treason-arrest/#2e0b84a94a68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VK_(social_networking)#Founder_Pavel_Durov.27s_dismissal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovan_independence_referendum,_1991
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Odessa_clashes#Trade_Unions_House_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's time for you to apologize, Russia

Forever.

>ukraine

>ukraine

forgot an

When it's absorbed into Russia

>ukraine
No such thing.

> 400 euro

read what the title says, shill

When they get rid of systematic corruption and russia stops sabotaging and occupying east ukraine and crimea.

every time this shitty meme gets brought up by poles

I was in Kyiv over the summer and it is a glorious country who are bravely resisting the agression of Russian state-backed terrorists.

Once the world recognizes that and Russian terrorists cease occupying Donbas and Crimea, the economy will improve.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

not a meme you retarded murican

Glory to Heroes.

t. stephen anchorovich whoremotherenko

I'm of Irish heritage

Corrupt countries generally aren't business friendly.

t. stephen anchorovich whoremotherenko O'Reilly

Never.
#freeUkraime #I'mWithYou #EuromaidanRevolution

Why is there a napkin on her head?

I feel shame only reading this.
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ru&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2016/11/26/7128004/&usg=ALkJrhiaUPRs2BmkZVE_GEQSMHMQTWvOrA

Relax, Kosovo is Serbia

A while ago I head a story of someone who set up a business in Russia.
And when he went home to Europe and back to Russia again, there were bouncers in front of the door that were meant to keep the owner out.
The business was confiscated by the mafia.

You might say that's one incident, but such stories spread very fast through the business world. So the next person who wants to start a franchise in Russia will think twice.

Don't ask questions

google.es/amp/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2014/0416/Ukrainian-military-defections-boost-pro-Russia-militia-as-unrest-spreads-video?client=safari

Allah wills it
وَ لاَ يُبْدِيْنَ زِيْنَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَ لْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلىَ جُيُوْبِهِنَّ...

t. mykola smith-jebiewdenko

You should learn how to link to a site properly.

t. voiceh ivanov

>Being this salty because Lviv will never be yours again

I can't english

Daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum.

Russian companies like Yandex and Gazprom also registered in the Netherlands to prevent assets from being seized by the Russian government.

gazprom-international.com/en/operations/country/netherlands
rbth.com/business/2014/04/28/yandex_reacts_to_putin_comments_about_foreign_influence_as_share_pri_36283.html

(You)

Why are Poles so butthurt towards Ukrainians?

They don't give a fuck about company. If the government want to get yandex or gazprom it will just put its owner in prison and get it. Their just don't want to pay high taxes in russia

This is correct

Ukranians are to Poland as Poles are to the UK.

worse

Last time they also hit Kaspersky:
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/01/25/russia-kaspersky-treason-arrest/#2e0b84a94a68

Russians are literary destroying their IT sector

another example:
>Founder Pavel Durov was dismissed as CEO in April 2014 after he had failed to retract a (according to himself) prank April fools letter of resignation.[22] Durov then claimed the company had been effectively taken over by Vladimir Putin allies,[22][27][67] and suggested his ousting was the result of his refusal to hand over personal details of users to the Russian Federal Security Service and his refusal to shut down a VK group dedicated to anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny.[22][27]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VK_(social_networking)#Founder_Pavel_Durov.27s_dismissal

Imagine situation where Germans start worshipping Hitler, naming the streets after Nazi leaders etc. and Jews in Israel are getting angry for this, but Israeli government start labelling angry Jews as traitors.

Something similar happens in relations between The Ukraine and Poland. Poles can't even visit graves of their dead family in Ukraine, because new Ukrainian government doesn't allow it.

>russian company literally owned by the russian government doesn't want to pay taxes in russia
talk about jewry

>8 euro raise
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

also, what the hell happened to Iceland?
>over 200 euro raise

No, not really

poles =/= polish Sup Forums autism team

>Portugal

Kosovo doing better than both Serbia and Albania?

:OO

Crimea is closed case. Get over it.

Is that gross or net

Do you accept Kosovo though?

The people of Crimea voted Russia, just like the people of Kosovo voting Albania/independence.

There was a little difference: In Kosovo there was a war when thousands of serbs had to leave their homes there and run to Serbia. In Crimea there wasn't any war and nobody was replaced. Also, there was no referendum in Kosovo. And Crimea didn't turn to drig/organ traffic capital of Europe, sooooo.....

how do you guys afford internet?

Even ukrainians can afford 5$ in a month.

Leave it to a r*ssian to try and spin a simple yes/no question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovan_independence_referendum,_1991

There was also another difference, Ukrainians weren't killing Crimea Russians, unlike Serbs killing Kosovar Albanians.

This referendum is prior to the 'replacement.' Serb numbers in Kosovo have been declining since the 19th century.

There are never yez/no answers in issues that affect lives of millions of people.

Russia literally brokered peace deal that reabsorbed LNR and DNR on Ukraine. fuck off retard

That was held many years before independence. And as result you had a genocide of serbs.

>Ukrainians weren't killing Crimea Russians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Odessa_clashes#Trade_Unions_House_fire

>drig/organ traffic capital of Europe

Also, what the fuck? Homicide/murder/crime rates in Russia and Kosovo's neighboring Slavic countries are higher than in Kosovo.

That was held at the perfect time to show that Kosovars wanted independence - and as a result we got a 'genocide' by the niggers of Europe that were dealt with perfectly.

>meme

I don't really care dude, I'm pro-Crimea anyway. Crimea should either be independent or join Russia, which is against a certain treaty made by Russia some time ago, if I recall correctly.

People have the right of choice, and the chose Russia.

>dealt with perfectly
>kosovar_burning_church.webm
I dunno how they make these ratings, I've seen a lot of touristic reviews on Tirana and Pristina-nobody in Russia would go there volonturely and feel as safe as at home.

>kosovar_burning_remnants_of_serb_genocide

Unlike Albanians that never fought for religion, all Serb animals did was Orthodox Extremism and killing "muslims." You should expect them to be destroyed if you kill in their name. Simply put, they didn't do it because they loved Allah so much.

God is a Serb, after all.

I can't say anything about Tirana, but Prishtina is a beautiful place.

Violent, poor, dangerous and beitigul, yeah, probably. No seriously, these ratings show Kiev or Berlan as safer places than Moscow. I was in all three places, this is simply not true.
Serbs did nothing but protecting themselves from islamic menace like we did in Checnya.

What Islamic menace? Islam in The Balkans has always been a joke compared to the Middle East. You further prove my point that Serb animals committed war crimes on people simply because of their religion, whilst expecting their temples to not be destroyed afterwards?

Most of the Orthodox churches within Kosovo's borders were built during the Yugoslav era. Serb numbers there have always been on decline and the Orthodox temples made it look like there were many. There's an unfinished Orthodox Church just outside the Library of Kosovo in Prishtina. Who builds a fucking church inside a university?

You wish Serb Orthodoxy was as secular as Islam in The Balkans. We wouldn't have the niggers of Europe talking about removing 'kebab' and the Crusades. I've been living here as an atheist for a long time and nobody has ever told me anything.

Go kill the extremists in the Middle East and leave the peaceful people of The Balkans alone.

Ukraine isn't SS Africa tier. More like Latin America tier, for the same fucking reasons.

And I've been to Prishtina many times, it's completely safe. Everyone is busy and minding their own business.

I'm pretty sure you will be more than welcome as long as you don't wear clothing that says 'Kosovo is Serbia' in 21 languages.

When Russia stops waging a '''secret''' war on them.

Minsk is a sham to force ukraine to drop all claims to crimea, go choke on a bag of russian dick cuck.

ukraine was shithole in all years prior to this mythical secret war

not argument or refutation of facts.

ukraine was also under a russian puppet then

at time Stepan Bandera was awarded a "Hero of Ukraine"?? idiot