Reserved Seating in theaters

What do you think of it? Do you live in a shitty area that doesn't have it yet?

>tfw not having to get to the theater early for a good spot and sitting alone for 15 minutes before the movie starts while you pretend to text people on your phone

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemaximum.com.tr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The theatre near me is dead as fuck and barely gets any business apart from the super hyped movies. You get reserved seats but no one pays attention and just sits wherever. The only time I remember it being enforced was Avatar, because every last seat was filled

>lol unreserved seating
only in america

Its shit. I sit where I want

It pisses me off because you can no longer just get up and go to the movies on a weekend. You sometimes have to buy tickets several days in advance.

what does that word mean? you reserve and pay later or pay already for ticket before you go ?

if latter then holy fuck cant you buy a ticket before going cinema ? like from web , mobile and shit*

if former then why you just dont do latter?

you know you can say thats mine ticket and politely say to move up.

>no reserved tickets
is this true in america?
Are you legit not memeing?
what the fuck

that is true, you always see old people or families leaving the theater because they didn't know theaters were like this now, or the showing was too full by the time they got there.

you can do the following
>reserve a seat online
>pay at the cinema

>reserve seat online
>pay online

>go to cinema
>buy a ticket they ask you where you want to sit

kind explanation quads

then whats point of 1?

here just 2 and 3 exist.
If you want to buy earlier and not want to go line and shit , you just buy from web.

if you just hang out and say wanna chill cinema , then choose 3.

every seat has a number you reserve that seat for yourself noone else can take it

>Live in cuck nation
>Have to sit at cinema seat b13 or face execution
Jesus

but why you reserve that ? I mean i select my seat from web and buy that seat and movie.

isnt that same

They had this shit at an IMAX theater once but I couldn't find my seat so I took an random empty one. Couple a chinamen came and harassed me claiming it was their seat, so I just moved over one spot, fucking chinks!

>i couldnt find my seat
how can one man be so retarted.

its their rights to warn you about seat. if i was i would do too

>couldn't find my seat
got mental problems or something?

YOU RESERVE YOUR SEAT AND PAY UPON ARRIVAL JESUS ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED OR SOME SHIT

Thats literally faggotic. how could they even guarentee you will arrive and shit.

Maybe some chad was going to buy that at theater.

>reserve literally every seat online
>dont show up
nice system faggots

I've never gone to a non-reserved cinema so I don't have much of a baseline.

You have to pay for tickets not later than 20-30 minutes (depends on a theather) before the movie starts, after that all reserves are disappear

>all reserves are disappear

its awesome.
my theaters website even allows me to see where the other lone weirdos are sat.

apology for poor english

>that theatre
what a horrible layout. imagine needing a piss midway through the film and having the get past 20 people just to reach the aisle

>Having to order your tickets days ahead of time, or getting stuck with shitty seats on opening weekend.
No thanks. Being 15 minutes early is much less of a hassle.

I have this option practically in every theater in my city, but I almost never use it, because usually I can pick a good seat on the spot. (but it was useful when I was buying tickets to TFA

>buying tickets online
>just showing email to booth machine

thats it. i could literally arrive at 10 second to movie and go without hassle and lines.

it must be suck to living in americuk

and hell i even live in shitty 3rd world country .

>cinemaximum.com.tr/
just look this

>His theater doesn't have an intermission during the movie
How shit is it to miss part of the movie because you or your neigh our has to take a shit

>neigh our
neighbour