easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-career-mode

>Resources
futhead.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3UyT0Dk_j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, new Legends for Xbox One.

Beta?

Same as last year; Pro Clubs, Career Mode, and FUT are all getting a Beta starting on the 18th. Didn't get your invite Mac?

>tomorrow
>it's the 16th

betas the 18th shappy.

day off. my bad!

Why does EA neglect Career Mode?

The changes they have made and """"""additions""""" are garbage

Also why the fuck can I not have AI vs AI in career mode where I can ACTUALLY be a touchline manager and maybe make subs/tactical changes/touchline instructions.

You can do this in other EA sports games, why not this one.

>brits

youtube.com/watch?v=t3UyT0Dk_j8

ids habbeding

I've always wondered that, considering PES does it. It also doesn't seem like that hard to implement since AI vs AI already exists in the game.

It would be so easy for them to implement and would go a long way to actually feeling like a manager that watches his teams play instead of having to play as the team or the player.

>there will never be scottish stadiums in-game

We were talking about this the other night and we were wondering why EA hasn't set it up so that not only could we watch AI vs AI, but have preset tactics in place; like if the AI opponent goes defensive, your team changes formations and goes more attacking, if you're down a goal, you sub on an additional ST, etc. It really would go a long way in the manager career.

Billy plz.

exactly

add a little drop down menu in-game with simple instructions in addition to the ones already in the game like use fullbacks more, play direct, etc. etc.

fucking EA. Such a simple thing to implement but they will never do it

Did they already notify those who got a beta acceptance?

I got the invite n registered but nothing yet

If you got the email and registered you're in.

Thanks m8

What new stuff these get when yearly basis comes new one?

Are there gonna be different animations for all sorts of cards?

I wouldn't be so hyped for a non-rare 57 Bronze.

No clue, but I can't wait to sit through 13 seconds each pack to see I got fuck all. They also have a new mode where you can build teams, submit them, and win coins and special cards now.

>No clue, but I can't wait to sit through 13 seconds each pack to see I got fuck all
Eh, I'm sure you could just skip. I think it's pretty cool.

>no henry

TRIGGERED

Quite a few players I was expecting but didn't show up.

Yeah. Ah well. I'm kinda getting sick of FUT anyway, I neglected career mode a bit in favour of FUT this year which I don't usually do. The new changes to career mode, albeit small, are pretty decent so I'm looking forward to that. Will look to play a little less of FUT and more of career mode in 17 I think.

Why is this card so based lads?

So glad Hektic Jukez fucked that whiny faggot gorilla out of that tournament
English fifa youtubers are the worst with the excuses when they lose, cancerous twats

still playing 15 fuck you

Decided not to buy 17 but might buy 18, its a shame too United are STACKED

Which New stadiums are in? Just the nip one and the Riverside ground?

Fifa youtubers in general are cancerous twats, bar a small few

I'd assume so. If they had any big new ones they would have announced them already.

www.twitch/twitch fifa on

>it's PES

Can I still get in the beta? Fook I didn't know about this

It's better.