What do mexicans think of the trump wall? They think it's huge insult to mexico?

What do mexicans think of the trump wall? They think it's huge insult to mexico?

it feels like my big brother has just punched me in the stomach, took my year's savings and then proceeded to tell my parents that i'm on drugs and that they should kick me out of the house.
but on a serious matter, i don't really like chicanos and i fucking hate the kind of people that rage quits from Mexico and run away like little bitches to US. Why should I pay for something those """people""" do in there, why not taxing the fuck out of them or gas them up, i don't feel no single conection with the diaspora living in there, why should my country lose its sovereignty, its pride and its money just because some cholos vatos locos ese make a bad name for ourselves.
The wall is a thing, i couldn't care less what kind of shit they make in US soil, it's their fucking land and they have the right to make a cesspit wherever the fuck they want.

preach

kek

why don't you gooks build a wall on the 38th parallel

TRUMPISTS BTFO

AMERICAN CONSUMERS ARE PAYING FOR THE WALL THROUGH A 20% TAX, MEXICO DOESNT HAVE TO PAY A PENNY

I certainly don't share the hostility, we are partly responsible, as a society, of their having left. Stress on partly, that they chose the US as a destination was largely because there was an economic model in place which provided them with a (by Mexican standards) substantial income and from which Americans (not looking to get into an argument so let's leave it at at least some) continue to profit.

It adds injury to insult, leaving aside the flaw rationale behind it's construction, on everything from it's cost to usefulness (they'd be better off setting a better tech infrastrcutrure network and hiring more LEOs) it has been argued for thriough demonization of our nation rather than rational arguments and it imposes an absolutely immoral and unjustifiable burden on us, if we are going to get the other side to pay for grievances how about the US pays reparations for the drug war's 100,000 dead? Mexico has no responsibiity to pay for securing the US border.

That Trump has declared economic war on us as means of extorsion it's the act of a debased and morally corrupt society. Might does not make right.

Because we had a big war before. It had been changed.

Also, there is already dmz (de-militatized zone) with fucking a lot of mines and over 4 million south korean soldiers.

If someone trying to cross the border, they will be killed or die from mine.

I didn't rage quit mexico . Don't blame me for that. you should be mad at my parents not me

*Clap clap clap*

>but on a serious matter, i don't really like chicanos and i fucking hate the kind of people that rage quits from Mexico and run away like little bitches to US. Why should I pay for something those """people""" do in there,
that's a fair point of view
>why not taxing the fuck out of them
yeah why not
>or gas them up
wait what

>taxes self for billion dollars to build a wall that serves as little more then a pyrrhic victory.
> it won't even keep the bulk of new immigrants out of the country.

I-In your face Mexico

A wall which is only getting started in September at the earliest, if Trump fucks up as bad with China they may not be able to afford it by then.

Not trumpists. Every fucking one - trumpets, lolbertarians,shillarybots, bernouts and people like me who actually cant vote because not citizen yet.

If only the trumpists pay for that I couldnt give a single shit. But now my money too will be spent on a monument of stupidity

Good job trumpshills.

Then you are an american, not a mexican anymore.

I don´t care what he does in his nation, but threaten our country that is full with our own problems just because their rich class have decided they care more about money than they care about the US and then he decides to blame us and take us down, but I do take the wall as an insult, when they are drug addicts, they have the gun problem spreading into our country also a bit of this I dont want to genocide chicanos but I certainly do not like them, not talking about the diaspora that goes with education and the legal way, in that respect I can see why some Americans can be legit mad, but now going full hurr durr idiotic with not only their 3rd largest trading partner but one of their closest allies, is just idiotic, now when the world is fucking tearing itself apart, aside of the poverty in Mexico and some security issues in the US, north america has always been a stable and prosperous region, and now this idiot and his rhetoric is going to tear all of it apart.
And I will stand by my words, if we wants us to pay, Ill give him a stupid 10 cent coin, if he personally comes and takes it from my dead hands

Well i see it as a good opportunity to change, since i know shit's hard in here and people dont get their work's worth, neither in the US but there at least they get a way better salary, anyways, i don't think i'll be way too affected, got what i wanted from the US already, and mexico should be self sufficient at least on food, hope the hatred for the clown brings people together and makes some change around here, much that is needed, it could go either way, we get our shit together and reach some kind of revolution, or we shit the brick and collapse and hope for the best, hope's not the latter tho

We should just finish the job

ftfy

>wishful_thinking.png

I would tweak state borders a bit but I would seriously be okay with this given enough prep work

Everything could have been easier with just a little more of phrasing.
Mexico could have totally helped America to reduce illegal immigration with joint operations, agreed to redo NAFTA or end it and make a whole new thing, but then he kept the macho bullshit and making everyone angry.
Why isn't he asking Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Haiti and Cuba to give money for the wall, why ONLY mexican citizens and businesses should be affected? Why are we taking the full blame? Its just a cheap move to get an easy escape goat and generate cheap nationalism.
"WE WILL MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT"
It's not even about the wall, its just to piss off Mexicans and show the world that America is strong and independent country that needs no one.

A second wall to quarantine the beaners that are already here. I like it.

How many electoral votes would we get if this happened?
Think about it, the newly added Mexican states would have a lot of power and I don't think Americans would like that so the feds would have to put us as a territory or something and that would just make the Mexicans angry...

>Why isn't he asking Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Haiti and Cuba to give money for the wall
???
Because the wall is intended for the US-Mexico border.

How many Mexicans do we have to exterminate for it to qualify as genocide?

But its gonna be built one mile into America...
Its not like Mexico and America will have joint ownership of the wall.

Fucking this. The Chicanos who assimilate seem much happier than muh beaner heritage faggots.
You're Americans. Get over it and start voting Republican.

what does that have to do with Honduras you bean dip

At least enough to make up for the amount who have bred your women.

Half of the illegal immigrants that get to the US aren't from mexico as far as i know.

And you wonder why we've grown hostile?

You dislike historical truth?

Checked
>Aztlan
Delet
>Grown Hostile
You did that a long time ago amerifat

Far more than half come through Mexico though.

No such things as Guatemala wall, and there shouldnt be a Guatemala wall

>historical
>not current
>that whole war thing was all on us
You lost.

Depends on population size of each state, divvying up the votes by taking them from more populated states and giving them to less populated ones

See
There are a lot of illegals that are not from Mexico but from Central American and Caribbean states, if Mexico has to pay because there are illegal Mexicans there then all those other countries should also give something for the wall efforts since they also have a lot natioanls illegally living in America and sending remittances and shit.

Well the Mexico State in that picture would be at least as populated as Cali or Texas so thats a lot of votes going to the brown, leftists Mexican...
But I guess if we were truly annexed and not just conquered we would end up morein the "America fuck yeah" side of things.

and you depend of us in order to sop them, thing we'll stop doing from a few weeks on.

Those countries wouldn't be relevant if you policed your own borders.

You already weren't stopping them. If you were, there would be no need for a wall.

Take a long view. This charade drives up pro-Mexican sympathies in the US with normal moderates and liberals and it is the first real step to Aztlan

It might balance out if Canada joined.

>They think it's Yuuuuge insult to mexico?
FTFY

Stop throwing our own brothers under the bus, fuck it man

You can't be that edgy, go fucking read the lyrics to our national anthem you godam traitor

ICELAND TO PANAMA

and mexico allows this, which they shouldn't

fucksake cuba...
looking forward to seeing more of you commie bastards online.

Why is Puerto Rico such a shit hole?
I have heard Cuba is 100 times nicer, especially the weather and geography.

We don´t
But if we for example speed up our trains so they cant get on top of them, more of them will die, and we wont do that, many of them also enter mexico legally or just cross the riven into thick jungle, we aint patrolling that

>Good job trumpshills.
Mission accomplished desu. They wanted to punish their enemies more than they wanted better life for themselves.

Calm your anal glands Jeronimo, it ain't happening, its just an entertaining think to think about.

this

>White people finally become a manority
Do you really want that, Fred?

>but threaten our country that is full with our own problems just because their rich class have decided they care more about money than they care about the US and then he decides to blame us and take us down
Stop blaming us for problems your shitty indio subhuman border jumpers caused.

I understand that mexicans don't want them back, but you're going to take them regardless. If it makes you feel better just gas them after we return them.

You have the right idea.

For us down here, anyone who crossed over illegally is a retard, and anyone born there is American.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>Guatemala
>Honduras
>El Salvador
No

>Then you are an american
Non-whites can't be American. Unless he's a castizo that can pass for european he will literally never be American.

There's also a lot of gerrymandering involved too, those brown leftists will probably get shimmy shammied by the Republicans

BUILD THAT WALL!

You're wrong, and so is pol.

No.

>we don't
>we aint patrolling that
hmm, which one is it?

So basically, like I said, Mexico allows/enables illegal(or legal) immigrants in their country to transit freely to the US border. I'm not surprised americans are salty about that

You'll have to wait till at least September for Trump to get started. You're fucking screwed if Mexico decides to stop deporting Central Americans as they'll see this as their last chance.

Our police stop and deport many of them, but still many keep going, and the legal ones, are you suggesting we profile them or put a no go zone for migrants or non mexicans near the US border?

it doesn't exist, what lies between there and mexico is a vast jungle, a natural barrier

>implying ethnic nationalism isn't on the rise
kind of wondering when one of those guys come out and waste a non-white, now have the perfect justification

>Non-whites can't be American

>tfw CHI
>tfw I unironically think that is what most American believe
fuck you too.

>I unironically think that is what most American believe
>being this much of a dumbass

nah i've seen how your people can be.

I may have been born here, but your people and culture will always be alien to me.

Not him, but you're really fucking dumb. See Way to be cucked into insecurity by the media, you sissy.

you just aren't my people. your skin in different, your language is different, your culture is different, and your morals are..... well you people have none.

Republican is OK, but not Donald fucking Trump thank you. Only toothless inbread redneck scum do that.

The problem of living in a multicultural society is that some people refuse to accept that and assimilate.

Some day you'll see the greatness of the union and join your American brothers.

>morals
You're the one who supported a proven liar on a platform which largely revolves around extorting a foreign nation. You have some nerve to talk about morals dumb ass.

As a Chicano myself, I feel we have have a unique identity, one that borrows heavily from Mexican and American culture (mainly Mexican). I think that if one day, the Chicanos declared a nation or something similar, it be better off separate from Mexico. The same can be said about los Tejanos too

Take California and cut ties with Mexico and the US.

also

CHI

As if we'd let you leave

>finishes sentence
>mentally we wuz white merrica n shiiieeet come out of nowhere and shoot him

holy shit, forgot about that top kek,

>doesn't know abpout the DMZ his own country fought to establish
Disgraceful. I think it might be time for you to back

As a fellow Mexican-American, I agree 100%. We need our own country. Neither Americans nor Mexicans are our people.

>american talking about morals

America is a continent without morals. Both north and south the only diference is that north americans are smarter at hiding the said lack of morals

barbosa is spot-on

>bu bu bu but it's DA JOOS YA KNOW
you forgot about that one, lad

>we have have a unique identity, one that borrows heavily from [insert culture] and American culture
Yeah, that's called being American.

In any case it looks like I will have to get used to Canned food again.

Posts like these are so autistic and ahistorical as hell.

Posts like these are so autistic and ahistorical as hell.

you can thank Santa Anna for fucking that over for you.

I like the cut of your jib pal.

it will be glorious.

Look at how fucking big that wall will be. They can't secure it all, somewhere someone's gonna dig a hole through it and go live the dream.
What a dumb fuck you have to be to actually believe that this will stop the immigration crisis. This is just Trump trying to show off that he's the boss of the fricking world and if anyone disobeys him he's gonna fucking purge'em. Truth is that's he's going to collapse sooner or later with that attitude, 'cause you know not every chief out there in the world wants someone talking shit like that.

I have never met a Mexican apart from the internet, but I feel bad for them.

The United States is not a victim of Mexico, the Republican Party since forever until Trump supported free trade and free trade treaties with other countries, Bush Son was almost expulsed from Mar del Plata in Argentina last decade by Chavez and other populist leftists from Latin America who opposed the continental free trade treaty "Free Trade Treay Area of the Americas" that never got to be.
Trump would be on the side of Chavez nowadays (who was also on the side of Putin and Assad when he was alive)

Mexico with NAFTA put all their eggs in the same basket, the United States, and now Trump happens.
This shows you putting all your eggs in the same basket (like 80% of Mexican exports go to the USA) is a mistake even if the basket is your neighbour-biggest economy in the world-most powerful country in the world. For Mexico this is unthinkable and terrible.

I think Trump ruined the Mexico-USA relations forever, because even after Trump Mexico will not want to be as close to the USA as they were before Trump, because that has proven itself to be risky, since the USA isnt excempt from voting a nationalistic demagogue.
They will want to diversify their exports and international relations in order to not be so dependant from the USA.

White Americans will still be outbred.

The wall is too late.

This is the most coherent post thus far.

So basically Trump might actually Make Mexico Great Again too?

MMGA

No, Trump will push Mexico into China's sphere of influence. Not great at all.