Which Sup Forums crowd is the most cringey?

which Sup Forums crowd is the most cringey?
>ancofags
>radiohead fags
>beach boy fags
>kpop fags

descus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OuRajFzMYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them.

kpop fags should not be here but at least they keep to themselves
grimesfags are the most annoying

everyone who posts in the rym threads

I have to agree its as if we don't even share the same board with them

who do you think spams /mu with grimes attention?

grimesfags

ancofags for sure

Kanye west fans
Grimes fans
Kpop fans
Death grips fans
Foo fighters fans (possibly the worst)
Odd future fans
and pretty much any white kid who listens to rap and acts as if he knows more about it than anyone else despite the fact that he lives in a cushy middle class suburb with his dumb fuck parents

there's that one really defensive user though every time wtf is her problem

>Likes music

this desu

>and pretty much any white kid who listens to rap and acts as if he knows more about it than anyone else despite the fact that he lives in a cushy middle class suburb with his dumb fuck parents
RUDE

seems fair

>Odd Future fans
Those didn't exist here past 2012

the vaporwave chucklefucks

trip fags
kkb fags
fantano fags

>dumb fuck parents
Probably not that dumb if they live in the suburbs. At least not dumber than some nigger mom with eight kids living on welfare checks.

Oh no, believe me, they're still here and even so, I'd be mortally embarrassed if I ever liked such shit, at any time in the past.

t. Suburb living middle class kid
They're fucking retards if they live in a suburb and their kid thinks it's cool to listen to rap music about nothing and pretend he's from some shit hole ghetto. They failed as parents, so yeah, they're fucking dumb, cunt.

Anyone who listens to anime music

IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME

The "whoever is a fan of someone that I don't like is cringy" fags.

Also, Grimesfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OuRajFzMYI

How many shrimps would it take to eat before your skin turns pink?

Grimesfags followed by kpopfags

>ticklefags
>buttplugfags
>sweatysodafags
>hemmeroidsucklefags

I mean Anime originals that are meant to originate with the characters of an anime. You know, idolmasters, love lives, macross, K-On.

They are very rare on this board but it's very bad when they show up. It's worse than kpop.

Yes, I am white middle class, but you are probably not "Tyrone da OG" yourself. I do agree that wiggers are retarded, but not much less retarded than actual ghetto niggers. It's not the parents fault, though. You can't blame every retarded thing someone does on their parents.

Grimes for the love of fuck

Please kick them out

Oh yeah those lol, they do sound all sound the same.

/metal/ is pretty fucking cancer 90% of the time.

I don't listen to "hip-hop" so I don't fucking need to be "Tyrone da og", do I? Retard.

>Yes, I am white middle class
Enjoy lifelong mediocrity then.
Wiggers are more retarded than actual ghetto niggers because not only are they acting like a ghetto nigger, they actually think it's fucking cool to act like one... they've gone out of their way to do so.

>It's not the parents fault
Listen, if my kid started listening to ghetto rap about stealing, selling drugs and fucking hoes, I'd beat the fuck out of him. Ironically, I don't think it would ever get to that point anyway because if he likes it, chances are, it was already too late and you failed as a parent already.

Go listen to some hip-hop somewhere else, my man. You're a wigger anyway if you listen to hip-hop for enjoyment, and not just for research purposes.

First of all, I don't listen much to hip-hop. Second, I hope you never become a parent if you're going to be abusive. And It's not like people from lower classes lead extrodinary lives either, which is the reason why wiggers are so retarded for trying to be like ghetto niggers.

Wiggers are bad, yeah, everyone knows that

Worse are sheltered white malcomboos who go on and on about how rap is deep poetry about the well thought out nihilistic attitudes of the oppressed african diaspora and how "whitey" gets "BTFO" with every line that goes like "fuckin cop nigga, drinkin henessey, sayin i cant smoke weed, fuckin hypocrite nigga"

Like, alright, you know for every nerdy kid who watches dragonball Z and wants to rap like his family was poorer than it actually was, there's about ten guys doing dirll because it sells.

soundcloud/bandcamp are probably the worst. sick of seeing the same shilling every day with their album covers consisting of selfy shots.
rym/last.fm circljerk
kpop are fine, they keep to their threads.
grimesfags constantly shit up the board.
meme of the week spammers, ie: *deletes x* 'the most x in the game' 'album of the year 2017'
the biggest issue with Sup Forums is no self moderation or organization. there are constantly multiple threads up for the exact same thing and it just shits the board up even more.

I agree.

not even a fan of anything you listed, but you are one of the worst tumors on this board. DO have to agree that foo fighters fans are probably the worst

>Going to be abusive
>Abusive
He fell for the spanking meme. All of those virtuosos where all beaten/caned as a child, molymeme doesn't tell you this does he? Even ignoring this, if my kid was 15 and started listening to hip-hop/rap, I'd beat the shit out of him regardless.
There is literally nothing wrong with spanking.

This. I can actually understand why blacks are now saying, "whitey stole da culture from everyone" kind of shit. It's people like you who caused this. It's obviously bullshit anyway for the most part, but still... they wouldn't say it at all if it weren't for hip-hop being adopted by every middle class white kid lacking in self esteem, and then eventually everyone else after it became "chart music"
The world would be better off if people like you were dead

Am I? Since when?
I guess it really hurt your feeling then, eh?

>You're a wigger if you listen to Hip Hop

Yeah Drake dropped the biggest album of 2016 and 9 of the top 10 songs on the billboard top 100 (including 1 and 2) feature Hip Hop/R&B artists right now, but somehow only "wiggers" are listening to the shit. I would tell you to leave your basement sometime but honestly, just KYS.

Discipline through fear is not healthy. I don't even know who "molymeme" is.

>people like you
I've been trying to tell you that I'm not a one of those people.

Probably k-pop

word

I'm agreeing with you, you angsty shitcunt.

That doesn't prove anything, dumb cunt. If anything it just means that being a "wigger" has become mainstream and acceptable (which it has)
I hope you die slow either way for being so stupid.

Sure thing. You learnt that from a Reddit thread, didn't you? In fact, I bet you learnt most things from the internet, isn't that right?
You know nothing about discipline or parenting, moron.
You know what's not healthy? Kids having no self esteem, no future, no talent and listening to fucking hip-hop telling them to sell drugs and rob people, amongst other things.

>Angst
Why are people so sensitive? A few "naughty words" on the internet and everyone starts screaming about anger and angst...

The only people who spank their kids in my country are the niggers. And where did you learn about parenting? Sup Forums?

Possibly autism (unironically)

>REEEE That doesn't prove anything
You're right, I guess there are just astonishing numbers of "wiggers" across the western world. Look at this dumb wigger dancing to Hotline Bling. Fuck all of these wiggers man.

>kpoppers
>cringey
were the the normies of mu

>The only people who spank their kids in my country are the niggers
And isn't the world just great? Aren't people just great? Everyone lives up to their potential don't they? Everyone is allowed to do whatever they want, no punishment at all! Just tell them they're being a silly billy and tadaaa they've learned their lesson! They're all great! Everything is great!

It's strange though, how despite living in such great times, there are no great people, no one man has exceptional genius anymore, hmmm, I wonder why this is? Could it be to do with discipline?

>Sup Forums
I wouldn't know, but last I checked they were against it anyway.

There is literally nothing wrong with it providing you aren't religiously beating them for fun, of course. You don't know shit, you stupid faggot.

There are an astonishing amount of "wiggers", yes. Can anyone even deny this anymore?
Black culture right now has become mainstream. Look at social media, look at music, look at fashion. All of these things have shifted to accommodate for black culture and an ever increasing number of white middle class kids who speak and act as if they are of a different pigmentation, and while it may be only temporary, right now, it's fucking happening.

Also, is that Donald Trump dancing to hotline bling, yeah? How does this prove anything? If anything it just proves Trump doesn't care for what he promotes and participates in, because, by doing this stupid skit to save face, he only helped to further push a sub standard culture upon the masses.

I think you're just jealous because you had to grow up under constant fear of being beaten and I didn't.

>Sup Forums is against it
They are far right, of course they are for it.

All of them, but DGfags are the worst

>grow up under constant fear of being beaten and I didn't.
Lmao, but my parents didn't beat me as a kid, you dumb fuck. Maybe that's why I'm posting on an image-board instead of out somewhere enjoying life and making the most of it, eh?

Go on Sup Forums and see for yourself, you dumb cunt. Also, where did Sup Forums come from anyway? I don't browse there and nothing I've said is "far right" or "alt right"
Try again, you low IQ stupid fuck.

Why would you spank a 15 year old for listening to music that he likes? Are you some kind of freak?

Maybe you should stop blaming your personal failures on the fact that your parents did not beat you and actually do something productive with your life?

Well my dad was an alcoholic and beat the ever living shit out of me as a kid and let me tell you that it basically just taught me to hate and today I'm still a worthless piece of shit so that argument is moot

Hip hop isn't considered music in my household, son.

You're clutching at straws, my man. You've shifted the goal posts about 5 times now.
I'm not blaming anyone for "personal failures", lmao, but nice try though.
You've repeatedly made claims which you obviously can't know for sure. You're unironically stupid as fuck.

>Personal anecdote
Who gives a fuck what happened to you and who even asked? Because I sure as fuck don't and didn't

t. Angry Poor Person

You yourself used a personal anecdote to try and prove your point my friend. Maybe take a walk, get some fresh air. You seem tense

t. White middle class wigger

>You seem tense
Projection, and how sensitive are you? Do words on the internet put you on edge?
Try again, again though!

What personal anecdote did I use? The "maybe I'd be out right now" one that was quite obviously meant to be tongue in cheek?
Honestly mate, you're genuinely stupid. Reread this thread and my posts.

There is nothing wrong with spanking, and me saying that doesn't mean that I was spanked as a kid, nor does it mean I'm "blaming personal failures on others", you stupid cunt.

You did the same thing, though. You called me a wigger numerous times, you claimed that I use Reddit and you called me a middle class kid (the last one being true, but still just an assumption). I even had base for the last claim, since you pretty much said that the reason you were posting on an imageboard was because your parents didn't beat you. Also, you are the one who turned this into hostile slandering. I think you just have some issues that you need to sort out.

t. Angry Poor Person

>this excessive usage of the word cunt

Oh, you're just a pants on head retarded australian shit poster. In that case, I just feel bad arguing with someone who lives in a nanny state made up of inbred convict descendants and abos. Get fucked faggo

>I even had base for the last claim, since you pretty much said that the reason you were posting on an imageboard was because your parents didn't beat you
What is irony? I already stated it was tongue in cheek
Honestly, you are a fucking retard, dude. Re read this thread and my posts, as I said. You are fucking low IQ moron who listens to rap music despite being a middle class victim raised by dumb fuck parents. You are by definition, mediocre.

I called you a wigger because you're white, middle class and listen to hip-hop. Am I wrong for this? I don't think so.

>I think you have some issues
Projection again

t. White middle class poser who wishes he was black

It's just a word, who cares you uptight nonse? I'm from the UK, and feel bad all you want, fat boy.

t. Angry Poor Person

I'm not poor or angry though, you shitposting faggot.

Do swear words mean anger to you? Are you that sensitive?
And does it mean I must be poor if I despise middle class wiggers? I don't think it does cunt!

Yes, you're fucking wrong. That's what I've been trying to tell you, but you're probably too thick to understand. You're the retarded one. Accusing me of making false assumtions when you do it yourself ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

t. Angry Poor Person

Nah, i'm not wrong at all in anything I've said. Look it up. Do research. You're just a dumb cunt who learnt everything he knows from the internet.

Fuck off and die already

0, assuming you're white (an overwhelming statistical likelihood on Sup Forums).

But you ARE objectively wrong. I do not listen to hip-hop and there is no way for you to prove that I do.

Get over yourself, stop viewing music as some weird trait linked to socioeconomic status, and step outside

Nice argument fellas. Really strong premise!
If I don't like hip-hop I must be a shut in loser, ain't that right? got it!
Lol, fucking morons.

You've been btfo multiple times now, why even bother trying again?

>stop viewing music as if it's linked to socioeconomic status
haha no one can be this stupid and not be trolling

What OP crowd is the most cringey?
>ones that say cringe on Sup Forums obviously.
Cringe is a dead meme and ironically it's cringey to use the term.

You just went "HURR YOU'RE JUST MIDDLECLASS YOU'RE DUMB HURR I'M WRONG AND YOU'RE RIGHT YOU FUCKING CUNT SHUT THE FUCK UP HURR" and you call that btfo?

My post had nothing to do with the one you were mainly replying to. You still haven't admitted that you were wrong in your assumptions. You may think whatever you want about spanking, that's your opinion and you may or may not be right. I am not that informed on the subject, though I do lean towards being against it. Never once, in any of my posts did I claim that I listen to hip-hop. I made some apperantly false assumptions about you, but you did the same thing before I did.

I don't care if you do or don't, faggot. Since you are such a fucking faggot, I'm willing to bet that you do though

Yes, but I don't. Just like how your parents didn't beat you or how you're not blaming your own personal failures on that they didn't.

whatever you say faggot
go get laid or something jesus christ

Getting laid has nothing to do with anything and you're once again making assumptions about something that you know nothing about.

beatlesfags

It has everything to do with you being a pedantic, uptight fucking loser

I can tell just from how you type that you were bullied as a teen

kpop

I'm just trying to act civil as a response to your unreasonable and unprovoked rage.

How about just stop being a cunt

Ancofags are actually the best people on this board desu

>what Sup Forums crowd is the most cringy

This guy for sure

>being this obsessed with identity politics
Maximum cringe

I don't care for politics, only for music

Who cares about text on an imageboard, faggot?

>!
>!

You do.

This.
Kpop fans ability to control their autism so well has really improved my opinion on them.

I've never seen them leak out of their thread. Good job you fucking subhuman freaks.

Lmao at the nigger spilling the beans. Chill out son.

this. grimesfags are the most annoying.
kpopfags keep it to themselves