strawpoll.me/10385950
vocaroo.com/i/s12ICzoYj1CJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon!

Preston

DEATH, DEATH UPON THE DRAGON SPAWN

Is this season actually worse than 5?

Asoiaf > war & peace

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

this is the 2nd best eason after 1

not yet

Did you clap when Meera killed the White Walker?

Did you cry when Summer died?

If Bran hadn't been climbing that tower, what would have been different? Clearly the fight against the Others doesn't need him, since every time he does something, he makes it worse.

leaked pic from next ep

Leaked image of a young man yet unknown from episode 9. The banner behind him could be one of house Manderly or maybe Cerwyn, but since D&D have changed some banners in the show, we can't be sure.

>BROTHER, I AM THE _________

I couldn't hear it, what did he say?

I like it, but I always liked the Bran and Jon stuff more than anything else going on.

No it's far better, stop being a cringeworty whining cunt.

basedEuron is based

muhbigcock

did you poo in the loo?

It is slightly better. That isn't saying much though.

Delusion

BIG COCK

Based Suraj. King of /got/

you're the deluded one m8 stop trying to fit in with your pussy bitch whining

First episode was hot garbage but after that it became better than 5.

reminder that dibby & dabby changed Septon Meribald to Ray :^)

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Jonsa will never, ever happen, accept it.

SansaxJonxArya on the other hand, that's a different story

Are you the same guy in every thread? I imagine you can't be, even waifufags need sleep. However, I just wanted to say I admire your dedication to what you're doing. It's remarkable. Keep it up user.

>Dude on the end just shaking his head

Worst parts of this season:

dumb euron
dumb daenerys
dumb jaime
dumb tyrion
dumb blackfish
dumb kevan

what else?

who /MeeraxNK/ here

HELP
>what is dabid?
>what does it mean?
>who is dabid?
>what did he do?

strawpoll.me/10396285
strawpoll.me/10396285
strawpoll.me/10396285

important poll

Most accurate post I've read all year, maybe ever

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0944947

dumb hateposter

>dumb blackfish
...huh

>ywn see Dany get gang raped by niggers

Oh damn, people think this season is good? Holy shit, do yoy guys also like TWD?

how are most of these dumb? Except Euron

why do people here pretend Danny is anything special in the books?

I have been frequenting the got general for about three weeks now and I have to say while I laughed at your pretty memes the first week don't you think you get a little fucking repetitive?

Every single fucking thread you talk about who is the hottest character like a bunch of braindead-betafags, you spam nth for stannis and all these beaten to dead memes it seems like I am in fucking reddit. And spare me who your supposed "wifu" is.

For a community that prides itself in being smart and sarcastic know-it-alls you sure act like a bunch of not fully developed teenagers.
No nice theories, no innovative commentary, no discussion on use of lighting or cinematography, no symbolism discussion nothing but just the most empty and superficial discussions on who is the most manliest or the hottest.

I am fine with your sweet memes if you like them so much but fucking hell discuss something with substance once in a while.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself Sup Forums.... Oh what's that? you are going to say something clever? go on say something clever.

3 minute Drogon x Dany scene in ep 10 tho, get ready

OMG GUYS DAE HATE THIS SHOW BUT ALSO WATCH EVERY EPISODE 4 YEARS AFTER IT BECAME SHIT?

PLS UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE, US BOOKFAGS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER

I am the only person. R'hllor sustains me.

I was thinking about saving this but you post it so often I have a feeling it contains a virus and you want as many people as possible to be infected by it for some scam because you post it so much.

>This is the public you share a "show" with

HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

oh shit, what if he is right tho? I know we hate reddit but this would make sense

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

Nice projection, I dropped the show at episode 3 this season. I just enjoy the drama of these threads.

The show fucking sucks ass this season.

Brandon Blackfish KEK

>Showfags

If the Khals had grabbed her mid-speech and raped her to death in that temple, I'd have considered it a good end to her storyline.

The only virus here is the infectious love of Kinvara and the god she serves, user

More important polls

strawpoll.me/10386326

strawpoll.me/10385950
I love all of you

link

>reddit intellectuals

I don't know what would be sadder, actually dropping the show and then still rotting in the threads 3 weeks later or lying about having dropped the show to try and fit in

you have been saying that since season 3

nice try

B A S E D

>House Blackfish

Azor Jon!

Trips of truth!

Promise me, Neddard

guys what if the hound loses the cleganebowl?

Really makes you think..

Boy George cameo?

what will bookfags do when the major plotlines are confirmed in the next book? WIll they pretend it's not "real canon"?

/Highgarde/

master

plan

in

motion

JON FAGS !!!

Why was satin cut from the show? He's very important to jon's plot

vocaroo.com/i/s12ICzoYj1CJ
Vocaroo girl, are you still out there?

I know that this will be the best season finale in the history of the show, the question is: will this be the best season finale in the history of all mankind?

>Cleganebowl GET HYPE
>Bastard Bowl
>Dany invading Westeros with the Iron Fleet and a legion of screaming Blood Riders and dragons

>r/freefolk

He's fucking around. Freefolk is like /got/ lite. Many people flocked there during the off season ban

We did not see him die so therefore he is alive

Most of it is fanfic buddy, with little bits of TWOW sprinkled in.
>“No” said Martin, “I continue to be opposed to fan fiction because it’s copyright infringement. HBO, of course, gets around this by paying me large dump trucks full of money. So, if you would like to arrive in front of my house with a large dump truck full of money, I may consider allowing you to do some fan fiction.

jesus fucking christ

N+L=J CONFIRMED

Nice try but thats from a movie called The Kingdom at Road's End and that is Bill Skarsgård

FUCKING CONFIRMED

GET HYPE

Cleganebowl isn't this season.

Leaks confirm

UPVOTE!!! GET HYPE!!

He and Jon would be considered fags, SJW would riot if they didn't fuck and RedNecks would riot if they did, better to not fucking touch that subject, it's the safest answer for the show.

>only pretending

i wanna massage emilia clarkes weird looking soles while she insults me with humiliating racist remarks

It's a guy

cleganebowl is NOT happening this season

>bookfags rationalization

Welcome to the internet!

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

>Jaime massacring all the holy people
Would you watch?

There is no way they're delaying Cleganebowl to the next season.

King's Landing will have much bigger problems at that point in time.