What's the next step of his master plan?

What's the next step of his master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_correlation
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hug a japanese girl, turn into a Megazord and explode the world.

>piss off and break all connections you had with one of your biggest partners and allies because reasons
I don't understand this meme.

*checks google*
wow it's real, hahaa

Crashing the US

Why do people fall for populism everytime?

You'd think they would learn after having tried a million iterations of the same thing.

Mexico*

the same partner is invading said country by the millions every year

So the American consumers will pay for what the American taxpayers are paying right now. I am ok with this.

your 3rd biggest export destination

Dude wall lmao

*taxes self*

Wrong

Great piece of news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_correlation

I don't think acting like a schoolyard bully is going to help the US in the long run

Not by walking up to the border but rather by overstaying their visas, this wall is nothing but a big meme.

Also illegal immigration isn't a reason to cut off ties and declare a trade war, that's ridiculous.

>putin
nice post retard

I can't wait until Cletus walks into Walmart and realizes he can't pay for half the shit he used to buy because of all these new taxes and tariffs.

> Trump is making Chicanos are pay for the wall so the US and Mexico can remain bros

Going to assume Trump and his advisers know more than a bunch of autists on Sup Forums. Am I being to naive?

Yes because political events and the economy are completely unrelated, no wonder Spain is in worse shape than their former colonies

>doubting Sup Forums.
Yes.

>invading

They're literally overstaying their visas. Not only Mexico but several people around the world. The wall won't do shit.

Look, if we were talking about any other person and country, I might agree with you, but I'm not so sure this time.

>denies global warming
>wants people striped of citizenship over burning a flag
>vaccines cause autism
>"I'm sure he knows what he's doing"

you mean jamal and shanquila

>nah, don't worry guys, Trump will play by the rules and won't change a single thing
>Trump does more in week than Obama did in 8 years

Blacks didn't vote for Trump, they listened to the Democrats when they warned people about the tariffs. It's Cletus and Boregard that want the tariffs.

do niggers even know what a tariff is

>non hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the population
>only 40 percent of recipients are white
>blacks make up 12 percent
>26 percent of recipients are black
Hmmmm

Reminder that 7 million of the illegal immigrants in the US are not Mexican. Reminder that 6 million entered with a visa. Reminder that migration between the US and Mexico has been reversed and more Mexicans have been coming back to Mexico than going in to the US for an entire decade. Reminder that Mexico is currently deporting Central American immigrants FOR the US in cooperation, among other things such as the Drug War, and we have no more reasons to continue to do neither. Reminder that immigration across the Southern Border is at an all time low, lower than the 70s. Reminder that the US itself invited those same immigrants over the centuries. Reminder that the US currently gives them jobs, health care, citizenships to their kids, education, etc. and then wonders why they have them. Reminder that Republicans use them as slave labour so they can cheapen the prices while lowering taxes for the rich while Democrats use them as future voters.

All these triggers third worlders

Yes, that's why they didn't vote for Trump.

>Reminder that Republicans use them as slave labour so they can cheapen the prices while lowering taxes for the rich while Democrats use them as future voters.
Cant enslave the willing.

lol Mexican women are fat and brown and suck white dick to stay in rich country

20% import tax means the cost gets passed to consumers aka American idiots. Yes, it will hurt our business but it will also kill a good chunk of the 5 million jobs that depend on exports to our country as they'll be slapped with the same tariff and thus making it cheaper for us to buy from other countries, nevermind no sane Mexican consumer will touch American goods after all of this.

He's walking it back now. Says it is just a suggestion of what could pay for the wall.
What actually happened is the entire congressional delegation from Texas basically just called for Trump's head on a platter.

Gonna be tons of fun watching the republican party of texas fight trump on this.

>black people are poorer than white people
woah, you're a genious, here is a star for you

Worth it if it means keeping you subhumans out

JUST

>builds a multi billion dollar wall, that the us has to pay for.

I mean i guess he did manage to do a lot in a week.

>retards on Sup Forums will claim that raising taxes on American consumers counts as Mexico paying for the wall

>mexicans will illegally enter a country to pay a 20% tariff on their own goods
kek

I'm wondering how he intends to build a wall which will work. The drug cartels have tunnel digging machinery. They'll have to place sensors to detect ground movement. There are also rivers which can't be blocked. When all else fails, they can just use ladders.

Make America Great Again

The impact on trade and relations will be very bad. Just by virtue of proximity, Mexico is a massive trading partner with the US-- the third largest. This is unbelievably short-sighted and petty on Trump's part. But, I'm not surprised in the least.

doubtful. half of blacks don't pass high school

>hispanics make 20 percent of the population
>only 10 percent of recipients are hispanic

Welp. Shit just got more expensive.
Trump just effectively taxed the U.S. to pay for the wall.

Except that is worng.

>political and economical events are related
>therefore these two events must be closely correlated

You can't into logic, bro.

>all these triggered redditors

Don't cartels have literally disposable submarines for drug trafficing? I watched some documentary about that.

>What's the next step of his master plan?
Tax on exports XD

>implyinmg the wall will work
I'll bet dollars to pesos on the damage you've done to our economy Mexican migration, which had stopped in net numbers for a decade, will rise again. I hope you get jumped by a cholo dumb ass.

>wall
>that will work
read what the mexican ITT said, most of them overstay visas, a wall can't stop people at the checkpoints

It's just 8 dimensional chess okay?

so will the price of chilli and guac go up now

what does guac even taste like it looks like vomit

then we build it 10,000 feet into the sky dumb pale turk

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

>yfw mexicans start letting central americans through their country just like turkey
>americans will literally be flooded by hardcore murderous criminals and rapist
>this is all because trump wanted to play big man
the irony is absolutely delicious

>what does guac even taste like it looks like vomit
Tastes like shit.

Chili powder was created by a German-American immigrant 'William Gebhardt'

>finland makes a retarded post
there is nothing ironic about this

On IMPORTS from mexico?
How in the world that works?

Good thing I invested in the ladder business.

How are things in finland?
Could use a new vacation home with all the money i'm about to get

>Trump got so butthurt that more people protested his inauguration than attended it that just signed an executive order making his inauguration day a "day of patriotic devotion"

>mexican peso rising and suddenly drops immediately after the most powerful nation in the world say they want tariffs with them
>lol no its just a coincidence and it happened for no reason XD
You're embarrassing yourself

See
The only retard here is your president and everyone who thinks he has any idea what he is doing

Hey Mexico, you can trade with us.
We won't betray you.

Why are non-whites so triggered by the wall?

He's right tho, I'm all for lifting visa restrictions on the countries you just banned, you know, as a show of solidarity. Fuck it man, I[ll unironically be circulating a petition for this one.

Trade what? Bananas?

>"Trump wants"
I very much doubt Congress is going to be interested in owning a piece of Trump's idiotic election promises.

jesus what a shitshow.

This, leave gringos behind. Embrace Mercosul.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

What fucking American is named Boregard who isn't a Norwegian immigrant?

American hicks either have Anglo names or Biblical names; Jeff, Jimmy, Jebediah, Josiaha, Jimbo, Joshua, Jimbob, Jameyjoe, Jibbitybob, Ezekial.

Nothing in that post in coherent.

Mexico can easily be replaced by the next 4 trading partners.

We're laughing at you for raising taxes on yourself after claiming Mexico will pay for it for months.

Cool, we'll send you all the cool electronics we make for the American market and you can give us fighter jets.

bunda

MEXILARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
MEXICOS MANLET PRESIDENT CRASHING THE PISSO WITH NO SURVIVIORS

reddit.

you realize that means whites STAY on foodstamps while both blacks and hispanics eventually get off it

>"day of patriotic devotion"

Kys CHI. You have to go back.

>Jibbitybob
Lmao.
Please tell me that's a real name.

I just learned brazil has a fucking aircraft carrier.

How did you guys do that? and what the hell for?

I know you don't know what actual food tastes like Bob.

Stay away from fruits and keep it up with corn-starch-filled-burgers, hopefully you can't into diabetes

No it doesn't dumb non-white

Weak banter, monkey.

You'd want to negotiate with Brazil on their tariffs before you do that...

Has there been talks of getting closer to China in Mexico regarding the recent events?

Replace?
Maybe, but it will always be more expensive.

this entire thread screams reddit

>Anyone who thinks this is dumb is reddit
The average Drumpftard.

thanks for the insight. if only you'd stop speaking so vaguely because you know nothing.

How long until trump starts giving himself medals, wearing a cape and referring to himself in the third person?

>leftists and chicanos are so butthurt about a day of patriotic devotion that they think it's because of inaugural attendance figures

It's a french WWII refurbished one, and considering the overall state of our Naval Force, without it we'd have a practically defenseless coast.