Mods are asleep, post bank manager

Mods are asleep, post bank manager

"Yew wandyer frendsare ded!"

What did he mean by this?

no I'm dunnhier

It was "Yew and Yufrienza dead".

Who were those men? Why are they dead? Fucking plot hole.

YEAH

Why did he get such a shitty role? And why did the inflate the manager's importance? What was the purpose of having the scene where he boldly throws out a shotgun?

Yufrienza is on the right. They were the bank manager's buddies. That's why he's so upset.

I thought it was a nice touch that showed how deep the rot is in Gotham and they did it with a character that had to be in that scene anyway.

I'M MCKENNA WITH DRAUL HERE

Throwback to Heat? Basically that's it

Who was Ewan Euphrides?

>ichaeld the bus driver

Who was ichaeld and why is he only mention but never seen? I have a feeling he was commanding chaos from the shadows. "The bus driver" is probably his gang nickname

Because it was fucking cool and the city is owned by the mob, one of the reasons I really like the first two Nolan movies is because of the emphasis on mob control of the city.

I wish that robber got more screentime, his voice was great.

>showed how deep the rot is in Gotham
>the emphasis on mob control of the city.
?
I don't see the connection. Was it because he was carrying a gun?

Did someone say friends?

WHERE DIDJEW LERNTA COUNT?

Why do I find this meme so amusing? It's just the ultimate in silliness and yet... yet, I always chuckle.

First two movies:
>corruption
>fraud
>crime
>believable antagonists taking advantage of citylife
>conflicting ideals

Last movie:
>big guy fistfighting his way to power
>scheme by a girl mad at batman
>plotholes everywhere
>cringeworthy fight coreography
>cringeworthy lines
>scene with two factions fistfighting each other
>batman not doing anything cool

What the hell happened?

Any cool artwork of William with this gun?

Who are the three shills on the right side?

It was third movie user, you know what they say about third movies? Usually graves of franchises, after that they go full overhaul like they did in Xmen or just stop.

>EWAN R. FRENZADED

I like it when they world build like this, introduce a character and then don't give exposition on them because it's not relevant to the plot. Leaves you guessing, makes you think.

You're welcome.

I don't think Nolan gets enough credit for having the inside of the plastic mask face the public.

It is as though the public is wearing it. Then the joker puts it on with ease, and it's not as if he didn't want to look out of place in public so he waited till the last minute to be picked up--he was wearing his makeup mask don't forget.

Nolan is saying to the public "I see your mask."

Bank Manager could beat the shit out of CIA desu famiglia

Smee, Wreckage Brother, and Masketta Man.

"HE THINKS HE CAN SIT IT OUT AND STILL TAKE A SLICE?"

What did he mean by this? Was he referring to The Jokers scar's?