If we where to go to war with mexico who wold you support?

if we where to go to war with mexico who wold you support?

The United States

Mexico

Canada

you mean like a new Civil War?

The Jews

Your mum

Me and my independent armed nation state that lives in the treetops of the pacific northwest

support mexico for le ultimate pincer move :DDDD

canada

There won't be war you delussional dumb ass, you'd knock out our government in two days then spend the next couple of decades dealing with the fallout, this isn't afghanistan where you can just walk away.

Enjoy having McDonald's blown up by not suicide bombers who get better with practice, our guerrillas already have links with ETA and the IRA.

You can go back any time.

And FARC

im not going anywhere homo

two posts best posts

If you don't identify as American and you aren't willing to fight for your nation then in my eyes you are worse then a coward.

if you're willing to fight for trump's stupid wall you're a subhuman retard

Who makes the better tacos?

The Philippines

mexico

>the US are the bad guys
>but I have family there
sorry mexico, blood is thicker than beer

I thought we were friends

C
H
I
C
A
N
O

canada

This tbqf

>USA going to war with Mexico
>when Mexicans or people with Mexican heritage make up a significant percentage of the US population
Just as said, you'd be dealing with a whole new kind of home-made terrorism.

Not support. Only trade weapon. mexico-usa war is good poligon for russian weapon.

USA of course

Neither, really. Mexico is a shithole, but i also hate the US.
If the question is what the government what do, I don't know either. Germany is really dependant on the US, but Merkel also hates Trump, so she might side with Mexico out of spite. it would definitely fit her agenda. But it would be economic suicide. Germany is world leading export country

You'd fight for Mexico?
I would get it if you remained neutral on basis of principle but your ass would put in effort to show that you hate our country

Mexico is a pretty filthy dirt hole, but I can't hold that against them when I know the US put so much money in their cartels to make the country lose stability, like they do with every south american country.
He is the good guy in the story, but we all know he'd stand no chance.

most chicanos up there are pretty self hating, look at Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is real life

Mexico 100%

no I'm serious, have you seen Shia Labeouf stream? all Sup Forums autists were brown as fuck, chicanos or not it doesn't matter because they weren't even close to what Sup Forums should look like

I'm talking about how representative Sup Forums is of the average person, not about how brown Sup Forums is.

as a fist gen CHI i can confirm the children of mexican immigrants almost always hate Mexico

i remember my mom's friend came over to our house, she said she was planning a vacation to mexico for the winter, but they never went because her son told her,(his actual words) he "didnt want to go to her dirty country"

The whitest, so Mexico

Guerra Sucia when?

disgusting, disgusting people

they know their inferiority and that makes them angry, then they go around Sup Forums saying ''cuck'' all the time when the only real cucks are themselves

False as fuck. Mexicans reject America and are proud as fuck of Mexico.

Let me guess, you hang out with white people primarily?

>Let me guess, you hang out with white people primarily?
no, why do you ask?

I would probably be self hating too if I was a chicano who browsed Sup Forums.
I'm black and all the nigger hate site wide has made me pretty insecure.

Because the only Mexicans I've ever seen like you are completely white washed and they are very few and far in between.

huh, im Mexican and all the mexican hate has made me irrationally hate white people.

like i always think they're about to attack me when they're near me

you dont fucking know me.

UK

I'm from Mississippi so i'm used to the casual racism but some of the shit on here really gets under my skin and I think about it all day.

I don't know who you know if you say Mexicans hate Mexico. That is so untrue.

Mexico :3

yeah i get like that sometimes too. i used to post on pol but i had to stop because my hatred of whites got a little out of hand. i literally stopped being friends and acquaintances with all the white people in my life

and all this Trump shit in the last year has not helped.

her kid wasn't mexican. he was an american born faggot who's never even been to mexico. he probably hates it cause of the white cunts he hangs out with.

Where do you live? I live in one of the most Mexican places on earth outside Mexico and even the more preppy ones have strong pride for Mexico.

the election coverage was a fucking rollercoaster, glad that shit is over with. it made me more cynical than ever about this country. i especially loved when that pussy tape of trump came out and Sup Forums tried to spin it as positive because "niggers would think he's gangster". the fucking gall of these people.

Chicago Northwest Suburbs, my county is about 30% Mexican
(orange dots are Hispanics)

That must be it. I live in Chicago in a very Mexican area and it is far different than what you say is the norm.

Guatemala

I'd support neither because I don't like mexicans

Argentina ofc

>he actually let's the nigger hate get to him
>he doesn't shitpost along with them
>he doesn't get off on being despised for something as trivial skin color

You're doing it wrong lad. We get people irrationally buttmad without saying a word even if we're nothing like the "bad ones", what's not to love?

It's the ultimate shitpost.

>implying an argie's nose will let them see anything below them

I don't think a war would happen.

Zorblaxian Intergalactic Empire

Support Canada in a surprise invasion of the US

Meth amphetamines

I don't see it as a joke.

I'm pretty sure a civil war in the USA is closer than a war between the two of us.

>attack Mexico
>a few drones get shot down

>attack USA
>Canada gets nuked to oblivion and annexed

Hmm... sorry mes amigos

Or it could go like the last time, war with us and then Civil War, in great part because of said war. Pretty scary desu, because I can actually see it happening, as unlikely as it might be.

Not very unlikely considering Trump is also pissing off muslims, China, EU, Latin America, etc at the same time.

damn...

There won't be a war, stop being delusional.

Even if there's is, US would have a Iraq War right on their doorstep. Imagine the shitshow it would be inside US.

can mexican qts be any more sluttier?
we'll find out in a few weeks.

texas

I will volunteer to die under the Mexican flag.

Mexico

I'm leaving the country and going anywhere that will accept me.

>I will volunteer to die for the rich interests regardless of their etnicity or country

FTFY

mexico for shits and giggles
I'm a 6ft aryan too, Sup Forums can sperg all they want.

So, this orange faced guy comes in and wants to bully us just to make a statement to the world. He thinks Mexico is Irak, Afghanistan or Vietnam. Guess what? We have kicked gringo, french, spaniard ass out before, we the bronze race will do it again. You want fight, count my HUEVOTES in!!!!

Also, non meme post, I would fight for the zapatistas.

Mexico

no memes, i am a chicano and i would subvert the American forces as much as i could and i know a lot of people who would probably go back to Mexico if it meant killing gringos and nigs

Mexico but i'm not supporting this bitch.

I once saw ape like creatures swinging from the branches of the trees in the Pacific Northwest. True story.

fucking this