Madvillainy is better than 4 Your Eyez Only

Madvillainy is better than 4 Your Eyez Only.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_vLtSE0CZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

controversial opinion.

not really relevant but i didn't want to make a whole thread, so ill just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=n_vLtSE0CZA

TL;DW
Did he like it?

What a dumb thread.

wrong because madvillainy is a bunch of bullshit comic book wordplay with no substance or narrative or anything, the only appeal is "haha look at me i can rhyme a lot" and DOOM is monotone and boring as shit

4 your eyez only has much stronger lyricism

he liked it a lot, absolutely no critical response though its basically all big quint noises

I dont think anyone actually thinks that 4 your eyez only is better than Madvillainy. They'd be quite stupid if they did

DOOM is the greatest rapper of all time you mong.

no because mf doom isn't as woke as j cole

mtv would be disapointed with you. i thought we all decided we werent gonna use the term woke anymore good sir

This is the common opinion, nothing to discuss here.

back 2 reddit

didn't like how he pretended to know all the samples. if you haven't heard madvillian you sure as hell haven't heard the samples madlib used lmao

This

lmao j cole is shit

what's happened in your life up to this point that's led you to post this

nah they both suck lil yachty is better

lol this brings up a good point, Talib Kweli is better than all three

I love these bait pics. Like you can't get the same result cherrypicking anything like that.

Only the J. Cole lyric actually belongs to him

Well everyone already knows Yachty is king.

I can't take a man who keeps arguing with anime niggas on Twitter seriously

No, J Cole is "woke" for high school kids. He dumbs shit down to the lowest common denominator.

Doom just doesn't care. He doesn't live in America anyway
>Some will go of they own free will to die, others take you with them when they blow sky high
>What's the difference - all you get is lost lives, it costs billions to blast humans in half, and to capture arms, only one side is allowed to have bombs
>That's like telling a soldier to drop his weapons, shootin' him, and telling him to get to steppin'
>Obviously there came a portion of his fortune, sounds to me like that old robbery-extortion

almond milk