So what happens when the human body gets accelerated beyond supersonic speeds in a matter of microseconds and why...

so what happens when the human body gets accelerated beyond supersonic speeds in a matter of microseconds and why didn't quicksilver kill everybody at xavier's school by turn them into red jellow? pls don't tell me he's creating a magic field around everything he touches.

The movie has a blue nigger who can shapeshift into anything, why are trying to make sense of this shit?

Last movie they showed moving people fast does effect them (whiplash, Magneto almost puking) so everyone in the mansion should have died.

Sweet dreams are made.

Not to mention their organs must be made of soup the instant they were violently thrown

Is he the lamest deus ex machina?

>trying to apply real physics to capeshit
wtf are you doing?

He used curtains, moron.

>being this retarded

I love how people think about this when it comes to this guy but when Superman does it nobody cares.

its a franchise for children

let go of your realism mr autismo

When does Superman move this fast?

When he has to take a shit.

The best, you mean.
It's still a deus ex machina, but as far as deus ex machinas go this one is entertaining at least.

I'd explain it to you but you wouldn't understand.

why doesnt he kill himself and shred his own clothes? because it's a supernatural ability that doesnt exist and the writers can make up the rules

>apocalypse is sturdy enough that quicksilver can punch him at mach 10 or whatever and not injure him at all when a human would be turned to jelly
>mystique is somehow strong enough to slit his throat though

brava singer!

How does he listen to music?

If Quicksilver was as fast as he is in movies wouldn't he be almost omega level mutant?

they're mutants so their phisiology can take it. because of x-gene, ain't gotta explain shit

She used a katana.

Katanas can cut anything.

I imagine that he takes damage from the punches but heals it fast enough for it to not matter

How come his bones can survive him punching Apocalypse at Mach 10, but when Apocalypse gives him a little jab it breaks his leg?

How fast was he going to save everyone in the mansion? In the comics I thought he can only go mach 5.

lois falling from a tower at velocity then superman swooping in at bullet speeds to catch her

its sped up 1000%

Then why didn't he just rip off Batman's armor and gear in 0.00001 seconds before he could do anything?

I hate it when superheros have unrealistic powers. I only watch this for the scientific accuracy.

because he wanted his help? did you even watch the movie?

It's called internal consistency, you retard.

Did you? When the kryptonite gas wears off, instead of just ripping off all his armor and shit, thus ending the fight and giving him a chance to actually talk to him, Superman just shoves him through a floor.

then i guess superman is a fucking retard. like you.

Yep, as I thought, you're just a worthless shitposter making inane comments. Never ever post again.

>shitposting inane comments in an inane thread
>triggered an autist
looks like my good deed for the day is done.

>but when Superman does it nobody cares.

isn't he supposed to kill people?

Its so stupid

Fox Quicksilver is the fucking flash and obviously used the speed force to protect all those people he threw at SUPER SPEED

Fucking hack writers. The actual Quicksilver might have saved 2 people at best if that actually happened.

>Quicksilver protects necks
>Superman breaks them

pottery

you're complaining about his being overpowered now? little late man.

Watch the X-Files episode "Rush" to find out.

What he did in DOFP was bad and I said it was bad then too.

But what he did in this movie was insane.

Realistically shouldn't he rip out of his clothes every time he starts moving that fast? I'm disappointed Singer didn't include this for the sake of scientific accuracy.

Autists should be banned from watching anything other than documentaries.

He actually isn't a mutant. Magneto is not his father, but some gypsie guy.

Its called comic accuracy

You fuckwit

This is why Marvel Studios is shitting on Fox and shit on Sony.

There is a reason Deadpool is the best X-Men movie.

>MOVIES SHOULD BE ACCURATE TO MUH CHILDREN'S PICTURE BOOKS!

Yes, there is a reason why Marvlel is so popular with children and literal manchildren.

Speedforce protects them

Is it any different in the comics?

it's not a duex ex machina, he was set up beforehand.

Quicksilver is mach 4 speed. The quicksilver in this movie

The Quicksilver in this movie outran the detonation velocity of that explosion by a ridiculously amount.

He would have to have been running at well beyond 10,000 m/s

Its insane.

He's obviously slowing down time by entering a different dimension idiot. In the comics he can't go nearly as fast.

Because its a fucking capeshit movie and your not suppose to think too hard (or at all) about it. That's the actual answer you autist

Depends on the comic
Recently he had time travel powers at the cost of his sanity and stamina/age

Quicksilver has busted well past mach 10 before in the comics. The movies are their own separate continuity anyway, so expecting strict adherence to canon is about as stupid as expecting things to have remained the same in the Ultimate universe.

Way different. Quicksilver in the last 2 films is more than Flash-tier. Maybe he's about equal to the most retarded comic Flash.

Quicksilver in the comics is fast, but nowhere near as fast. He was actually much better in Avengers movie.

When has he does this?

Not to mention even IF he did this its still slower than what he ran in the movie.

>These movies based on Children's picture books are not also for children
>Even though these movies are not for children (based on books that are for children), these books obviously are BECAUSE I SAY SO!!

He ran faster than the light from the explosion desu

Again, depends on the comic

Technically, Quicksilver could use the speedforce if he spent enough time around the flash

>He was actually much better in Avengers movie.

"No"

There's a reason they let Whedon kill him off instead of trying to compete

Gotta go fast

>plotholes in capeshit

that's like going to japan and complaining about there being too many asians, these movies are made for 13 year old boys

becouse iT'S A FUCKING SUPERHERO MOVIE

t. angry manchild

No he didn't
That's not how explosions work stupid
He ran faster than the concussive waves and flames created by the explosion, but he didn't outrun the light

No Whedon is a hack who wasted future potential or didn't know how to properly write a speedster.

There is a reason people are happy he no longer has power in the future of the MCU.

>You're such a child, why defend comics when you could defend the movies based on the comics
>again, it's better BECAUSE I SAY SO

Never understimate the power of how bad comic books are. Flash has outrun the abstract concept of his own death before and Quicksilver got depowered, made himself an inhuman and got the power to run so fast he can run a few days into the future.

Not quite. But the speed he traveled at those people he "saved" should have died.

Speedforce prevents frictional degradation and/or whiplash

It didn't wore off completely

>Quicksilver is mach 4 speed

Don't be retarded, user.

Speed force doesn't exist there
His power to jump time isn't super speed. He had to regain his superspeed later on and even then its not as fast as these movies make him to be.

Except Speedforce doesn't exist in Marvel. If they combined universes sure.

I thought he was much better because he wasn't massively OP like he is in the X-Men movies. He could literally have solved every single problem in DOFP himself if he wanted to. Haven't seen Apocalypse yet but I've seen the bit where he evacuates the entire academy during an explosion so it's probably not that different.
Avengers Quicksilver was powerful, but he didn't just freeze time and nonchalantly tip bullets out the way of Hawkeye and the kid while listening to "Sweet Child of Mine" or some bullshit.

>Flash has outrun the abstract concept of his own death
Pic related

Flash outran death, restarted the universe and all other kinds of bullshit. But the guy who was too fast for him was killed by a fucking sword in the back, and Flash gets tripped up by Deathstroke more than once. Comics really are retarded.

He's been anywhere from speed of sound to Mach 10.

He was Mach 4/5 range for the majority.

Again Mach 10 is much SLOWER than this movie.

Sorry I thought you were replying to

Quickslav would still be alive if the Disney/Marvel higher-ups wanted him in the movies, regardless of what Joss said. It's pretty obvious they gave him permission to get rid of him after seeing DOFP.

I repeat, don't be retarded. Stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

kek

for

yeah nigger post the one part of a comic that NEVER happens again.

Radio Waves travel at the speed of light.

Quicksilver is Mach 4.

You don't fucking read comics.

This right here is bullshit the Flash has done. HOWEVER in multiple comics the Flash is shown at light speed.

Quicksilver has not

So go fuck yourself you retard.

can we get a retard to english translator in here? not the guy you replied to, but what the fuck is going on in this post? i have no idea what point you're trying to make.

>ywn have superspeed powers

>post the one part of a comic that NEVER happens again.

Just pointing out instances where he's been faster than Mach 4. He's consistently faster than that, you ignoramus.

the conversation you two are having is gayer than two men having anal sex

>Fast human alive
Northstar

Face it buddy Quicksilver is not as fast as you think he is and he is not as fast as the movies.

He is Mach 10 at best and on average Mach 4.

>comic book """"""""""logic""""""""""""

>mfw I've started doing my morning routine as fast as I can so I can pretend to be Quicksilver while I dash around my house

>impact area of a fist>impact area of a blade
>being this retarded
>inb4 bait

>Getting punched at the speed quicksilver runs at is weaker than getting cut with a blade

KEK

yes you retard

imagine i punch your chest at mach 5, my fist your probably go through you, but it would leave a fist or larger sized hole.

now apply this to a mutant who is (x) times more durable than the average person + healing factor.

a fist is too big to do any real damage, a blade however has a small enough edge that even durable skin wouldn't be able to handle the impact at first.

shouldn't you be doing homework?

careful you don't break anything or you will lose good boy points and you might not get your tendies on time

W-what

just like the real Quicksilver mummy puts up with all my bullshit, that's why hes my favorite superhero!

you're underestimating how fast quicksilver moves at

imagine a jet fighter pilot hitting mach speeds and then opening his canopy

if apocalypse can survive that no way in fuck can memestique cut him

like it even matters, she didnt kill him anyways