What did Sup Forums think of this flick? I barely come here anymore

What did Sup Forums think of this flick? I barely come here anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/movie-review/the-nice-guys-movie-review-stars-ratings-russell-crowe-ryan-gosling-2832546/lite/?client=ms-android-samsung#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8/10
Everyone in my screening loved it

you're more than likely lying...and stuff

Haven't seen it but its been a while sense Gosling let me down so I'll be watching it soon. Not really into that style of comedy though.

>Not really into that style of comedy though.
Lower expectations now

It's hard to fuck up a buddy movie so I loved how Crowe and Gosling interacted with each other.

The little girl stole the show though.

It's nice to see a kid character in a movie that I don't want to die off

I saw it. It is a solid 9/10 for a comedy/70s detective movie. Gosling and Crowe ooze charisma. The villains are appropriately hammy or over the top. The only real weak point is Gosling's daughter. Who is a precocious moral compass for the two scumbags, Gosling and Crowe.

>Personally I am also disappointed by the lack of a car chase scene where the cars all loose their hub caps jumping hills or in really hard turns.

she kinda was the main character, she is the reason the two got together, and yea she is key element to the plot

i liked it, i went with a friends he was like '' hu meh i dont know, it's like very funny but people are dying it's weird i didnt really liked it "

>it's like very funny but people are dying it's weird
He's never seen 50% of comedies?

wew

he is just a fucking idiot, the kind that have no idea what makes a film good or not, they just get random though which forms into opinion that are completely ignorant and make no sense. he is a nice fella though

wew

I really liked it. It's easily Shane Black's lightest movie but I had a good time. Doubt we'll ever get anything close to something this original again due to the box office numbers. But hey his next movies, The Predator and the Rock starring Doc Savage will probably earn big time money so maybe he can use that to his bargaining. He did have his pal Joel Silver help him out.

It's going to be a cult hit, like Office Space.

One of the best films of the year so far.

POO IN LOO review
>2 stars
>the nice guys need to be nicer

google.co.uk/amp/indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/movie-review/the-nice-guys-movie-review-stars-ratings-russell-crowe-ryan-gosling-2832546/lite/?client=ms-android-samsung#

Liked it very much, thought it stalled a bit with the older girls bed exposition (and whenever she was on screen t b h).

Some really good performances by the male leads, lil girl, that kid on the bike, etc. will see again.

sup Raoul

30 million is pretty good for what is seemingly a small budget R. It'll do better on Netflix with older viewers.

Best scene? I loved the one where he had hallucinations and crashed

>He's got a point Bumble

I liked their fight with Tally.

Refreshing to see something that isn't a fucking superhero movie. A decent 9/10, desu. Some parts the jokes fell short, but overall the writing was really nice.

>the nice guys
>they are not nice
BRAVO

At the end thet were
>finally, we have become The Nice Guys detective agency
I left right there

Nixon in the pool sent my sides into orbit.

I was crying with laughter at that point. The guy sitting next to me did not even grin.

Tbqhwyf the scene where he flicks the lighter and discovers the body and his reaction was comedy fucking gold

Best acting he's done

>that moment when the girl pours a water on that black woman thinking it's hot and then she slips

But on a 50 mil budget? That's Dredd numbers. It's only hope is that overseas eats it up due to Gosling.

Was at opening day in uk. It won't do well here

same.

I really didn't expect it. I just assumed that Crowe's story about him was just throw away dialogue. Shane Black proved me wrong again.

Best movie of the year so far. Detractors get fucked.

The worst part is seeing how great it is, but knowing it will never get a sequel (even though it perfectly sets up one) due to box office numbers.

Oddly enough, I'm 18 and I was the youngest person at the showing. The second youngest looked to be 40.

Considering the first thing you come back to post about is an epic hollywood blockbuster release you should probably have gone to reddit, oh wait we are reddit and no one posts good movies anymore.

Matekino

>epic hollywood blockbuster release
*rimjob*

Can you rec me some good movies?

So there we go. And there no giant robots punching each other so China and Germany won't give two shits about it.

This is a cult movie people will discuss in 2 years time. Sort of like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

he can't because he's just a shitposting retard

Objectively, which is better? The Nice Guys or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?

Drive

He said good.

Drive.

Yep, and he recommended great.

I drive.

The majority of Sup Forums loved it

good original screenplay? how many of these have we had this year so far? all i can think of is Green Room

>Sophies choice

I really, really liked it. The scene where the elevator opens, shit gets real and they get back into the elevator will probably be the first webm to come out of it.

go to a film festival

There was a lot to like about Nice Guys. But i have a fondness for the humor and style of KKBB.

loved it, so did rest of theater. Hoping for a sequel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0kwQyJEtV4

>they knew their film was bombing

That sucks, man.

Best buddy movie in recent years