Manlet Laugh Thread

How tall are you, Sup Forums? I'm king of the manlets at 5'11'' feel.jpg.

5'11 too

Feels good man. Literal master race height

also 182cm.
Meh, it's tall enough

Yeah, I don't feel the need to compensate for it. However, if I was 5'9'' or something, I'd kill myself immediately.

also you posted the wrong one.

This is the real one.

>Compensating for the best height

I don't see why you'd ever feel the need.

>5'9
Even better. I'd trade my height desu.

5'8 - 6' are best heights. Anything taller or shorter is awful

5'11
1 inch away from manletness

Same poster? Dude, doesn't matter how much muscle you have if you're not tall. Does a mom tell her kid, "Eat your veggies so you can get small and strong?" Lmfao, no. She wants her boy to be tall idiot.

>Muh tall

No one cares about this shit lmfao. You got trolled by people from /fit/ trying to make you insecure by thinking that perfectly normal heights are inadequate.

Also it's a little retarded when your idea of "tall" is 90th percentile height in pretty much every country.

>tfw 5'10"
My torso and feet are large, but I have very short legs, so I look goofy and unproportional
I must have stunted my leg length growth somehow
I biked alot and the shoes my high school used had a large heel
I read somewhere that high heels on teenage girls stunt leg growth, so probably larger drops on shoes stunt leg growth on teenage boys

>You got trolled by people from /fit/ trying to make you insecure by thinking that perfectly normal heights are inadequate.

Have you never been to a house party? Unless you have an English accent or something, all the girls are going to just pay attention to the tall guys.

>this is a bad thing

It's way better than having long legs so you look like a feminine faggot

No... no one pays to the tall skinny lanket LOL

There's a couple guys at my gym... like 6'5 or something. Pretty sure they got klinefelters. They do get the attention, but not positive attention. Everyone just stares at them when they're there. I swear mans like a standin for Jack Skellington, no joke

Nothing is more feminine than being 5'9'' or below lmfao.

lmfao nice try lanket LOL

How's that 4500 calories a day bulk coming along?

5'6

5'6

>a little over 6 ft
>Aryan
>BMI of ~21.5
>Abs
Literally a caricature of a normie, but still a kissless virgin. Girls notice me but I have no idea how to engage them, and I don't really think that I would be happier with a gf, I think I am just destined to be alone, I almost feel like if I knew what it was like to have a gf I would prefer to be alone. Like today, I was working with a qt who is tall for a girl, like 510 or 511, and I literally didn't smile or say anything other than stuff that was about our work, and she kept smiling, laughing, and sometimes doing that little idle dance girls do. After we finished I told her good job, and I left. I could see the body language, I could see the signs, but I just didn't go for it, I didn't even really think about going for it. I also don't even have much motivation to fap anymore. It is a weird feel, guys.

whoa no one asked for the blogpost

You're misunderstanding your place. When girls look at a tall guy and go "omg you're so tall" it's not mocking or anything, it's pure sexual desire. They're speechless.

However, when you're a manlet and they "laugh" at your jokes as you try your hardest to entertain them, they don't like you. They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

I don't work out actually, I don't need to.

God dude, look at how insecure you are. He's relating legitimate problems that sidetrack the thread a bit and you get all angry at him.

Is this the famed Manlet Rage?

184 cm

>When girls look at a tall guy and go "omg you're so tall"

I've heard that a lot and I'm 5'11

you're really cracked if you actually think girls find skinny lankets attractive

178cm :^\

>tfw 5'10

Most of my female friends and family members make fun of short guys who lift to compensate. My little sister and all of her friends are in high school and think that the tall and skinny white basketball players are extremely attractive. Stacy only cares about height, face, and abs, sometimes skin color.

>/r9k/ crying shit
>legitimate problems or related in any way

just stop caring and exert little to no effort in ever getting a girlfriend. if it happens by chance then that's nice

>you're really cracked if you actually think girls find skinny lankets attractive

Better a skinny lanket than a short faggot. I was a total beta loser at 5'11'' and looked fugly with this stupid fucking mustache. My roommate was like 5'8'' or something and he liked the girl.

However, since I was a beta faggot, I did not make any moves on her. Instead, she downgraded me for him and made out for him. Felt happy for my little buddy.

>was
you still are LOL

Now how the FUCK is that related with international topics?
Why don't you just take your shit to /fit/?
Why don't you just take your shit to /r9k/?
Why don't you just take your shit to /soc/?

Were you like "Haha, look at him go!" or something?

I mean it highlights a common theme, you can be tall and still get no pussy if you're a total beta cuck. But you will always be first pick.

you're right
evacuate and sage

Sup Forums - random + politics

Yeah he made out with her at a party and I felt real proud of him. He didn't get any pussy. I wasn't really jealous because the girl looked like Italian garbage, so I cheered him on.

What a weird night, one of the guy's at the house was this 30 year old gay dude. I could totally tell he was strung out on meth.

Because height is an aspect of demographics which is an aspect of international discussion.

>Because height is an aspect of demographics which is an aspect of international discussion.

By that logic every single topic belongs on this board because it can somehow be related back to international discussion in this way.

5'8, it's embarrassing

maybe acceptable 80 years ago

Literally one inch below average for Males in the UK

Is that really so bad?

172cm

I've learned not to give too many fucks since it's one of those things that you can do nothing about

>disenfranchise
>ridicule
>delete

Ah, I see the Manlet Crowd Control Force is on overtime today.

The average is a shit figure and complete trash

The real average for white men 18-30 is most likely around 6'0

well then i guess it's time to kill yourself over something you can't control

>Native Mexican
>5'10
>everyday I see dozens or shorter white men
I thought you guys would be taller since you always say how short we are.

173cm, it's not anything i've ever really thought about

nobody really gives a shit

boipussy now!!!

I am 6.0 or 1,84 cm. Thats not that tall for my country. All my friends are taller. One of them is 7 feet or 2,15cm. Thats just crazy you dont want that.

>173cm in Sweden
no thanks, im bad enough here

>worrying about things you can't change

lol

I have a gorgeous girlfriend, many friends and family. I'm studying at university in one of the best countries in the world. Why should I care about my height?

>something'something''
stop doing this you autists
use cm
180 here

I'm a 6'1 lanklet

>mfw being average by worldwide standard
>mfw living in a manlet country
>mfw I am a giant

5'7

Who 5'6 master race here?

>5'1"
Will I make it?

Isn't the worldwide average, like 175?

Yeah, I'm a bit taller, but argies are manlets with short legs.

iktfb, we'll make it one day user

>be 5'8 male
>dating 6'3 male
nigga we made it

162cm