That'll be $25 plus tip

>That'll be $25 plus tip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBzj61KvTrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless that's 5 pizzas OP forgot to ask for coupons and deals.

This
ffs op

capitalism at his best. instead of paying a decent salary to the workers, no! Let's instead force customers give tips.

>mfw an american feels obligated to tip near me

Why do you bitches and assholes EXPECT tips. And get pissed when you don't get them or go back to work and say "oh that order didn't tip me" like do you feel entitled? For doing your job. My jobs way harder and I wipe ass all day and I don't get tipped. Why are you guys any better? Explain. Unless you go above and beyond 100% to make my meal that much better, you're not getting shit it's not hard to deliver a pizza.Seriously every delivery driver I've ever had. Highlighted the tip part with a smiley face next to it.

>I bagged your groceries for you, sir! That'll be $15 plus tip

even americans know thats a retarded concept, they are just too proud to admit it and change, just like with their shitty metric system

because companies here can pay you much less if you can be tipped, so those tips become part of your actual salary and if you don't get them you're not making shit. It's a retarded system that needs to be banned

this tbqh

'wait a minute, i have some change arou..'
*loud moaning noises from inside*
'o-ohh.. t-thats my wife, s-shes with the bull'
*get shot*

both workers and consumers actually hate tipping, the companies are the only reason we still do it, because they would rather have the customer pay extra for their employee's salaries

It's banned here in texas

hes clearly a manager

he clearly does it FOR SALAREEEEE

>argentina banter

kek

Because he wears a tie?

"Hello yes, I'll have double cheeseburger with bacon, 24 nuggets, extra large chili cheese fries, nachos and a DIET COKE".

>Implying you salad creame slurping faggots actually understand how this system works

I'm glad people stopped fucking posting these threads on /ck/

i only tip the cute arab chick who delivers for pizza hut

wut? here in commiefornia minimum wage is still payed any tips are just extra

>tip

oh i'll give you a tip alright...

*unzips dick*

in most states they can pay like $4 less than min wage if you get tips. they do that here in DUDEWEEDorado

Fucking kek

>burgerstains feel obligated to tip
TOP FUCKING KEKS no doubt why your women go after Tyrone and Pedro dicks

>tip
kek

>tfw a large Dominos Pizza in this country is over $25

youtube.com/watch?v=lBzj61KvTrk

Always related.

$2.13 is the "tipped" minimum wage unless it's been changed.

The employer is required to pay you the rest up to $7.25 if you don't make that much from tips, but none actually do unless you keep a running log it and sue. It's a complete scam in many industries.

>not using coupons
shiggy diggy m8 I can get a large for $18 with taxes and delivery charge always use the coupons otherwise dominoes is overpriced crap

>not getting some cheap lil ceasers

disgusting dry pizza. papa johns is the only acceptable pizza chain. local pizza shops are always a million times better

Been doing pizza delivery for four months now.

Yea i get pissed if i dont get tipped. Im even going to take a longer route or stop for cigarretes on my way next time you order.

Here in Argieland we deliver with motorbikes due to high traffic. Its like NY City or some other populated area, you just get there faster in a bike.

Because of this, im constantly dealing with retarded car drivers. Faggots on cellphones, doing illegal manouvers that could literally end me because your neet boipucci ass cant cook his own meal.

I crashed a month ago, fucked up my clavicle. My left arm is fucked, cant apply any strenght with it. I was doing thirty down this avenue while all of the sudden some dude shoved his car in front of me at an intersection. Dude was holding the wheel on his hand and recording a whatsapp audio message with the other.

Its a dangerous job that not only can get you hurt but its also indispensable for the gastrononic businesses.

We get paid like 4 bucks an hour and some of that money goes into fuel and fixih your bike.

Pic is my clavicle

Maybe you should get a real job

wewlad nice blog but that won't make me tip niggers

On it. Owned a delishop but business went bad. Opening a new one towards end of the year.

Its ok, ull still get cold food my ape friend.

papa johns isn't was it was 10-15 years ago. dominos are better now. especially the pan pizza+extra sauce. sometimes you get a mess but it's great.

local will be good the second time you go because first time you get some cheap frozen crust shit or some kitchen nightmare garbage don't go back.

Here on Mexico, at least on my city, they just charge a Delivery Fee. Unless is something like Dominos pizza that does free deliveries as a policy.
[spoiler]which i dont tip[/spoiler]

Ive been a delivery driver for 7 years AMA

Encourages them to get there quicker and with a smile on their face.

That's a little too much, m8.

>Not getting 2 (two) large pies for about $20/the equivalent there with one of their offers

funniest person you had to deliver to, or best special instructions you received.

pizza hut is literal puke in my location. i've ordered it 3 times and never been able to finish a slice. i don't know how they do it.

dominos and papa johns are on point though.

Dude ordered a pizza with his name as Osama Bin Laden and asked for us to jizz on it. I get alot of old dudes who like to open the door with their dick out and shit but mostly its just normal people with loud ass kids and barking dogs

I can get a medium 2 topping and 8 buffalo wings for 10 bucks here.

where can I get free coupons

do any of those websites that claim they have a bunch of free coupons actually exist

get a new job if you're unhappy with your wage. pizza delivery should be done by highschoolers with nothing better to do. i always feel depressed when some middle aged man delivers my delicious meal and looks embarrassed.

literally type in "pizza company name" coupons

right on the website pham

If you have papajohns there try "visa25" (not sure if it works in your country) but its 25% off your entire order.

I only buy pizza when it's free

dominono was fucking GOAT. I got 2 or 3 pizzas every time and there were 7 or 8 no hitters last year.

Tmobile tuesdays had potential, but fucking dominos couldn't handle that one so it only lasted a couple weeks

You're late.

>having it delivered
Just go get it faggot. Saves you $10.

>Large 3 topping pizza for $7.99. Carryout only

Aren't you guys supposed to be the polite country? Why do you assholes never leave tips? Why are you always so goddamn rude?

Sorry faggot, I ordered the $7.99 3 topping Dominos deal. Now 7 days a week. Get your pizza payback America!
Pizzapayback.com
Dominos.com

It's literally 8 dollarydoos here. for 3 fucking toppings. every day of the week.

>not ordering for carryout

You are fat and also have poor money management.

I bagged groceries and stocked shelves when I was 15. You weren't allowed to accept tips or you'd get in trouble. It's not like they'd struggle to fill the position so they were pretty liberal in firing teens and they were allowed to pay us less than minimum wage because we were minors. Hooray logic

You're right that we all know it's retarded but it wouldn't be very easy to change. Even if most of us would prefer it to change

Pizza chains are fucking awful, papa John's is shit

Go for the local pizza joint

Its £17

Nice meme picture though

Why not just refuse to tip altogether? It's not like they can do anything about it, you're commiting no crime

Is delivering a pizza seen as a highly skilled job now?

You can get hurt everywhere you idiot

And then a pizza costs 20 in places where tipping is infrequent. We definitely pay less than Europe while getting service that is incentivized to be good

Which is why American Pizza is sold around the world. Our stuff breaks barriers of language and races.

Delivery is free in the UK, mainly because pizzas cost like £18 or £9-13 with a deal anyway.

Western chain delivery pizza here in Japan is retarded expensive. A large at dominoes is like 3500-4000 yen which works out to like 35-40 dollars. However, Dominoes has a pick-up deal where if you order one pizza for pick up you get another of equal or lesser value for free. So that's great. But if you get it delivered, wew lad.

I-Is that a thing in America? I understand when kids do it for charity but is that a normal thing in America?

>buying Dominos

Are you legit retarded. Most local pizza shops do offers like £5 for any 12" in offpeak hours. Just find a decent one and buy from there, 'brand loyalty' with food is insane when you're only doing it because TV told you.

No. Tipping for bagging doesn't exist.

Grocery baggers are common at supermarkets in America. I'd say they're the norm.

However, it is NOT at all customary to tip them, it's just like cashier. They're not tipped.

You can tip if someone carries out your bags for you. Usually it's for the elderly but they'll do it if anyone asks

Jobs don't grow on trees anonkun.

I don't know about PH but it's pretty rare in America for baggers to take groceries out.

They go it for free down south. Only extra money grocers try to squeeze out of you is for seasonal charities.

Saw some qt white girl holding a 5 gallon water jug for some cripple charity last month and everyone was giving her change. I felt sorry for her and gave 2 dollars in quarters. Had to run back from the car though

>Why does someone whose job depends on getting tips get mad when they don't get a tip

Nigga we have to use our own vehicles and gas. We don't expect everyone to leave a five dollar tip everytime. Just two bucks and everything is good.

You're paying for the food AND the delivery seperately. Don't be a stingy cunt. I always give back what I earn too and try to put a dollar and some change in tip jars.

Just be a nice person or go pick up your goddamn food yourself.

Do nips put corn and tuna on their pizza like chinks do?

They will is you ask. I worked at Target and Safeway and I carried bags for elderly women all the time, but anybody can request it.

Tell that to the Mexicans that come to Florida to pick oranges

is tuna pizza bad? Ive never had it but I like tuna and pizza.

Some things don't mix user

Buncha fookin elephants

Yes, neither are so bad or strange really. You can get shrimp pizza in the US.

Chicken taste great on Pizza

It's the absolute worst.

All of those are shit tier armpit pizza

>having fruits on your vegetables

Dominoes are home delivering pizzas 50% off for today, Ausfags. And we don't even have to tip.

Shame Dominoes tastes like Liz Cambage's sweaty gooch

Dominoes is really good. I don't know if Straya Dominoes is behind the times or something but American and Japanese dominoes are good.

american dominoes is pretty trash desu. as far as national chains go

I think Pizza hut is the worst. Papa Johns is pretty bad too. I like that special garlic sauce but other wise...

>Murritips

>Japizzas

tipping is retarded

pay your fucking staff a decent wage

Since this is a funposting thread, I'd just like to point out that wwe fags still cry daily on /qa/ about being moved to /asp/, still wanting to come back to Sup Forums. Literally every day. You can't make this shit up.

Here's a tip...

(Wait for it hehe)

GET A BETTER JOB!

just the tip, see how it feels