Kristen Schall is at the museum I work at, what do?

Kristen Schall is at the museum I work at, what do?

which museum? im omw.

Get her to make orgasm noises and record them.

kill it with fire

Compliment her on her voice work but tell her Last Man on Earth is just cuckold wank

Go and watch the fish, it's mating season.

She'd probably comply

Its a museum about prisons in Colorado. Shes visiting with some other girl. She also said she was working on a screenplay about a woman who visits someone else in prison.

i'd rather quit my job and try my luck in finding a new one than spend one minute in the same room as her. she's inhumanly annoying, like, it's as if she was brought into this world to annoy us to death

whisper to her "the nose knows"

Top right probably has a street outside the window

She's desirable in a very weird and off-putting way imo

rape n vape

She's not Jewish.

Call her cute and post reponse.

Ask if you can take a picture of her feet and post it here

Really? What's her excuse for that face then?

ask for a selfie with her, then loudly say as you leave "i'm gonna post this on Sup Forums.org Sup Forums board and tell em i fucked her"

tell her to do the for you scene with the mabel voice

This.
"I'm so sorry. I know this is a little bit awkward, but I'm a huge fan of your work, and I was wondering if I could get a picture of you - maybe without shoes if that's okay?" If she jokes about just a picture of her feet, laugh but then tell her if she'd be okay with it, then make a comforting gesture.

Ask her how she got into voice acting. My girlfriend has a horribly annoying/cute speaking voice like that and wants to do it.

If you don't at least try to fuckrape her, you gay

surreptitiously take photos of her and then post them here. Please.

Your girlfriend sounds like a moron who can't do anything for herself.

Mate you must be up to your knees in gash with game like that. Smooth motherfucker.

Take creepshots, what else?

>Your girlfriend sounds like a moron who can't do anything for herself.
>girlfriend
>girl
>can't do anything for herself
Imagine that.

See if you can get any forearm hair pics.

Audio editor here, though I've only done video games with my studio, I do have an uncle that's an actor:

The voice means nothing. It's always good to have a unique voice, but you're an actor first and a mouth magician second. Some actors are so good that it's hard for us to complain when they create mouth clicks and pops everywhere for us to edit, but if they're sub-par it's pretty much expected that they're fantastic at minimizing mouth noise. When someone can do both (I love editing DiMaggio, even though he jokes too much in between takes) is when they really get propped up.

She could also just try to become super famous doing something else. Studios will just go through with using a name regardless of talent sometimes. One of the few that isn't just a name though, Katy Perry. Shit you not, she was fantastic to edit. Oh, and make some good contacts. Taking an acting class from a known actor that will use your name is an astronomical boost.

OP report you nigger

Anybody know if there is a way to override android not letting you open the camera on low battery?