Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6KB88pop7w
youtube.com/watch?v=WqP9brbThCE
youtube.com/watch?v=GZejmRypHR8
youtube.com/watch?v=oHd4DfB0YS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ukraine

no such thing

A country that somehow manages to be even more sad and depressing than Russia in almost every way

>>What can I expect?
vk
ask locals

Go to Kiev.

One of the most beautiful cities in Europe

P.S Fuck Russia

I have thought about trying to get on Tinder to meet some local girls to fuck/be a tour guide

>Tinder
know nothing about that

Kiev is the one place I know for sure I will be, I dont know what other city to check out. I will be there 8 days total not counting partial days for flying.

>Lviv
>Odessa
>fuck it and fly to Tbilisi

No idea what else to check out

Its a app where you can meet and date women. From what I understand it is not very popular in Russia.

You can expect nothing, somebody is pulling a scam on you, selling you tickets to nonexisting place

Why do you post this shit in response to anything related to Ukraine.

how can anything be related to nothing?

Why don't you ask in /x/ where discussion of paranormal belongs ?
Mods move this thread please

Dude Russia was way more enjoyable than your god-forsaken abbo-homeland.

poles are cringetier

You're just going there to get laid right?

Dutch are cucks

Nah, I wanted a vacation and from the east coast of the US it was the cheapest ($515) round trip destination that I havent already been to.

t. ukra van bordeel

More like get laid in a bathtub wthout a kidney.

Fair enough and that is really cheap.

The Black Sea has nice beaches and a killer party scene.

first post best post
thank you for your vigilance, anonymous hero of Sup Forums

>Going to Ukraine
For which purpose? There are tons of countries to visit out there, yet you pick Chernobyl. Why?
I'd rather visit South Sudan
And I seriously hope you aren't travelling to a hell-hole on literally (almost) the other side of the globe just to get sum fuk

#DOWN WITH PUTLER
#I STAND WITH UKRAINE

>And I seriously hope you aren't travelling to a hell-hole on literally (almost) the other side of the globe just to get sum fuk
Then again...

Enjoy your AIDS

>you gotta like ebola if you dislike aids

HIV rate in Ukraine is very low (west of the russian Areas) Also OP has to be going there for pussy, there is literally nothing in Ukraine.

OP got a killer deal, $515 for a round trip is insane, you can't even get a deal like that to Canada here, I'd gladly spend that much to visit a shithole

I have no idea why they were so cheap. Flying from IAD to MUC to IEV when I saw it I literally jumped on it knowing almost nothing about Ukraine. The whole trip is 10 days and is going to cost me $1000 (flight,room, transportation, food). Thats a deal I couldent pass up

Lwow is polish

$1000 for everything? I paid about that much just for the tickets to visit Italy last year. I just checked and it's $719 if I plan to leave next week. I may go this summer if the dollar gets stronger

Poland isn't even a real country

How are the beaches?

Sex tourism is one of Ukraine's largest industries, despite it being technically illegal (everything is legal there if you have enough money of course).

What's the std rate?

Guaranteed.

>Ukraine per capita GDP of $3900

Poor country is poor.

it was irony, dude

>I have already visited Russia.
In Ukraine Russia visit you!

Kiev
Lviv
Odessa
Ivano-Frankivsk
Kharkiv
Dnipropetrovsk
Chernivtsi
Poltava

maybe there are some few more worth it

Why would you visit that soviet shit hole when history rich, beautiful Romania is right next door.

:^)

Yeah you're right, Ukraine is nicer, enjoy your trip 'murricanon.

Poland is just a "rich" shithole that was lucky to be placed near Germany. Those poles are one of the things who lead my country down by smuggling various things in Ukraine. Things from polish sweets and cigs to weapons and drugs.

Lviv and Kiev are a must. Odessa is nice too.
All Ukrainian girls are batshit crazy. And they're proud of it.
Bring your own condoms.
The country is safer than you'd think, just don't play stupid.
If you see people holding pigeons in Kiev, avoid them.

I hope some 80iq hohol kills you fat american nigger

I posted this list on /trv/ recently. Check these places out:

Kyiv (take a day trip to the Mezhyhirya Residence)
Odesa
Lviv
Yaremche
Bukovel
Ivano-Frankivsk
Kamyanets-Podilsky
Chernobyl
Chernivtsi
Ternopil
Dnipro
Kharkiv
Uman (I highly recommend this as a day trip from Kyiv for Sofiyivsky Park if you want to bring a girl there)

>If you see people holding pigeons in Kiev, avoid them.

W-what...?

>I'd rather visit South Sudan
In order to see your father for the first time?

Don't be so afraid, they just want to take a picture of u with white pigeons... for money ofcourse..

>OP got a killer deal, $515 for a round trip is insane,
It's pretty easy to find cheap tickets to most cities out of popular cities such as Boston, New York City, Chicago, etc.

I recently saw NYC -> Geneva round trip for $325.

They start like some kind of street artists, and I'm totally ok with giving a bit of money to those guys, but those fuckers asked for the equivalent of 15 USD.
They're very insistant that you give them something, but you can leave without paying because it's in the middle of Maidan.
Never got my picture though.

Maybe they do pictures only for locals, idk

Ukrainians trying to get to Poland are one of the most ridiculous things one can observe at our eastern border, Mykola:
youtube.com/watch?v=j6KB88pop7w

why EU subsidizes Africa but not Ukraine?

Those guys are traitors, they betray their motherland and run for a "better" life. I am not saying that you should live in your motherland even if it's a shithole. In our case the goverment is shit, not country itself. Only poorfag that could not do anything in his country will run to another.

how can you go to Ukraine, when Ukraine does not exist?

Fresh meme

But they live in Ukraine, those people are so-caled "mrówki" (ants) who bring small legal amounts of cigarettes and alcohol to Poland, they go there and back several times a day. I only tried to show how ridiculous was this post:
you made.
Another example of civilized Ukrainians at our border:
youtube.com/watch?v=WqP9brbThCE

youtube.com/watch?v=GZejmRypHR8
youtube.com/watch?v=oHd4DfB0YS4

You met any Ukrainian qts for fug over there, Wojack?

And i've forgot to tell that almost all of western ukrainians are retards. Central ukrainians are different in all ways. I am not trying to be controversial, but part of this retardness is came from old times, when Lviv was polish

Expect to either revist russia, or poland depending on where you are