youtube.com/watch?v=jAQNc6aQtO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for punk rock

Take that back now you stupid fuck.

holy FUCK corey and trevor you are dumb as FUCK

get me some smokes pronto and put your fucking hands down

we need an emperor

the american republic must end

That'd be a good election 2bh. Would probably end up voting for Randlet though but Webb is a respectable Democrat and reminder that there is nothing wrong with ' '

hello everyone

this is running on empty

food review

>it's another "the lifted F350 that's tailgating me on my motorcycle when I'm already 15 over the limit has a Donald Trump/MAGA sticker" episode

no canadians beyond this point please
thank you

is Webb /ourguy/?

Queen of /cum/

This is my general. This was made for me. How about you get out you stupid fucking yank?

>motorcycle
>not brappin it and leaving his fatass

A Canuck made /cum/ anyways.

The republicans are the ones who salted the fields of Carthage genius. "Carthage must be destroyed!" The lines of Cato the elder who would be appalled of what happened to Rome

>implying Augustus created Rome
>implying he want the beginning of it's downfall

I fell for the 250cc meme

how can you see the maga sticker if hes tailgating you

one gets what one deserves

It was real in his mine

Punic sissies not welcome

Kek that was my first thought

To be fair, I might too. But I also really want a car.

I wanna take a trip to the eternal war zone and try some 'go 'za. It's the ultimate thrill. Might get shot and die but for a 'go 'za, I think it'd be worth it.

你爱中国吗?

Get outta here with your scribbles

best girl

俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ

Granted I could probably only eat one slice but I fucking love cheese. Raclette looks amazing as well.

looks disgusting.

whats the obsession with melted cheese.

discord.gg/X3CfNB2
discord.gg/X3CfNB2
discord.gg/X3CfNB2

I love the texture and flavor.

I FUCKING HATE FUERDAI SCUM SO MUCH
THEY NEED TO STOP RUINING OUR REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY WITH THEIR ILLICIT CCP CORRUPTION LAUNDERED MONEY
THEY NEED TO OBEY THE RULES OF THE ROAD AND STOP IGNORING PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS AND STOP PARKING WHEREVER
AND MOST OF ALL THEY NEED TO LEARN TO WALK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK
FUCK

Uh no, don't you forget the part where Webb ADMITTED on live TV to killing someone? Do we really need a murderer in the white house???

god french cuisine is the shit.

Well he was in the military so it's not hard to believe.

Apparently its swiss. I thought it was French as well.

We already had Bill Clinton

>we

Foodies need to be exterminated

People hate the free market because it's natural and nature is uncertain. Leftists are cowards.

>he didn't have Bill Clinton

hw dropped bombs on japs, probably killed some

Did someone say Ja/ck/?

stop posting pizza I can only eat 500 more calories

I want the majority Americans to accept us. And by us, I mean latinos who aren't faggot pro-Mexico chicanos. I want the entire country to revert to Teddy Roosevelt-style nationallism, with the understanding that anyone who assimilates in US culture, speaks English, goes to baseball/football games, etc.

Why is that to much to ask? Why do Democrats and even Republicans refuse to accept, even while both groups reach out to anglo-descended niggers who commit murder/robbery/rape 3 times higher than the national average. All we truly need is someone important to step forward and say "if you believe in our nationality, our culture, have a basic respect for free markets, you are one of us and we love you". But we don't have that, do we?

We have two choices:

1. Vote for some Anglo bitch who will bend over backwards so ILLEGAL, ultra-leftist Mexicans will fuck us all
2. Vote for some dude whose supporters seem to think we're all the same and want us all out, no matter how conservative or pious we are

Why can't you nominate a candidate who is deeply conservative but doesn't either hate named Gomez/Rodriguez/Gonzalez (the way Trump does) or view us as their fucking pets (the way Clinton does)? How hard is it? I guarantee you, whichever party figured this out will control a supermajority in the House, in the Senate, and the in the White House. There are so many moderae and conservative leaders. We believe in Christ, we support family values, we hate abortion, we hate communism....we just need a leader.

You implying we need some ja/ck/?

kek

That's two slices of medium plain pizza.

when he inevitably passes on the right because I refuse to yield to a cuck who voted for trump

I got my bike because I couldn't afford a car
at least I know how to hoon safely I guess, for when I graduate to my first Big Boy Bike

>CHI

Why would you ever use *three* sticks of butter

I'm is am be stupif

is that ja/ck

What is this?

*there are so many moderate and conservative latinos

Remember that the ethnic group that attends Church the most the most are latinos, and the movies like the "Prince of Egypt" are dubbed in English because of us. Give us someone who respects us, who understands how deeply traditional we are on social issues, and we will vote for them.

Ah yes, we ja/ck/ing off now

People who don't signal should be castrated

Gluttony is the single vice most responsible for America's problems. Obesity, excessive luxury and materialism... these things should make you feel sick.

The most disgusting character I have ever encountered in all my years on the 'net

All anglo nations are fat as fuck, people with ancestry from the british isles arent adapted to high calorie diets, same with many blacks

Someone post the canned pineapple abomination

You know the one I'm talking about

Ja/ck/ defeated by the simple potato. He truly is a culinary genius

I'm more flustered by the fact that he thinks he's a good cook. He's not even mediocre. I'm talking about skill. His recipes are abhorrent for different reasons.

coming right up

>tfw too intelligent to use a potato slicer

nigger stop making excuses our countries are fat because we like to eat disgusting shit in excessive quantities.

>people with ancestry from the british isles arent adapted to high calorie diets

Literally nobody is. Wherever sugary drinks and food binging are present, you see useless fat sacks of shit.

Good thing obesity affects the ability to carry a child because the gluttony gene could not dissipate from the gene pool fast enough.

he has a good cooking set up

Bullshit, I'm fat because I eat too much good food. Don't try and drag me down to the plebeian palate. Plus Mexican cuisine is filled with tons of delicious cheap food.

And a watermelon too. How does he do it?!

he doesnt actually believe that does he? these have to be memes

*are dubbed in Spanish because of us

Apologies. I am incredibly drunk atm (I got the day off from my full-time job and have no class tomorrow) and this is so important to me. There are literally tens of millions of us who want desperately to be part of the culture of the USA, who were born/raised here and sound no different from the rest of you, watch the same sports, the same movies....but you're blowing it. You're letting leftists sway our hearts and minds. We need a conservative who truly represents us. Not a fidgety little faggot like Rubio or a bacon-obsessed weirdo like Cruz. A true conservative, regardless of race or surname, who is truly willing to accept us.

You nominate a guy like that, and I promise you will win Florida, New York, NJ, and anywhere else that cubanos/dominicanos/boricuas are relevan by a fucking landslide.

And it really depends on who makes the first move. There is so little difference between the likes of Clinton/Bush/Obama/Romney.....we want to be part of America so desperately. Both those of us like me (who were born and raised here) and even like my dad and grandpa, who came here from latin america, take their wives and kids to church every sunday, refuse to participate in terror groups like BLM (despite both being black themselves)....whoever wins us over wins over Florida, NJ, and NY. But bother parties are dominated by insulated northeasterners who fail to see this.

It's a result of bad diet of course too but it's also ingrained in their dna. If you come from an ethnic group that was historically a hunter gatherer society you metabolize a lot slower

He disabled comments because people would critique him so harshly.

This is a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=gHyXstpe_N8

That green room is really unsettling

youtube.com/watch?v=5ixRWvrkUHo

i cant stand his accent it sounds so condescending.

He's just a horrible human being. Word is he beats his wife and his younger son. His older son joined a biker gang and they haven't spoken in 5 years

>hating costco pizza
yeah fuck off jack

una pregunta por mis amigos latinos

strawpoll.me/12206207

how did this douche get away with ripping off no doubt

who /balding/ here?

I love costco pizza

My father (a black cuban refugee who worked his ass off to become a doctor) had a white leftist trophy wife, and she took me any siblings (her husband's sons, lol), to Costco every weekend. The pizza was so cheap and so wonderful.

I heard someone with a Newfoundland accent today and it really annoyed me.

I haven't been this annoyed with an accent since I watched this documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=jAQNc6aQtO0

My hairline is beginning to recede

I hear fapping excessively accelerates baldness, am I right?

widows peak

hair is pretty long and i hide it anyway.

is this even english

Are there any respectable bald people?

newfies are great

The dude from die hard

Michael Jordan?

Daiz

sure as long as they keep their mouths shut