That's the problem with the technological age, this is the problem with the anonymous age of disinformation...

That's the problem with the technological age, this is the problem with the anonymous age of disinformation, is that all these anonymous people pretend to be other people, and it's like, it's the medium of the coward and the liar, is this stupid computer thing. It's all just beta-boy dorks hiding behind a screen and it doesn't mean DIDDLEYSHIT to me, FRIEND.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfreporter.com/santafe/article-12675-3-questions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The trouble with personalities, they're too wrapped up in style. It's too personal, they're in love with their own guile. They're like illegal aliens trying to make a buck. They're driving gypsy cabs but they're thinking like a truck.

god damn it lydia, you just need some young dick again don't you

on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog

mad cause she got trolled lmao

I feel like if lydia lunch was born today she would just be some random bitch with a tumbler reblogging pics of iggy pop and and lou reed.

bitch looks like a harry potter villain

I think that due to technology, the need to have that facade up is that much more important. Lunch is a good example of that in terms of being a person who's character was often romanticized and lionized when it came to talking about the No Wave scene. The previous roughly 20 years of her life paint a different personality, one that's much closer to who she is, and one that's nowhere near as romantic as the one people used to think of as "the no wave queen." Since the advent of more advanced technology makes it easier to find out about other people, there's just that much more pressure to fake things even more than before to maintain that kind of outer perception of character/personality.

The problem is the fu'in pakis and all those other muslims and jews. Fuckin throw them all away I say. They're no good.

This
On Sup Forums I am an engineer, a doctor, an expert on world politics and science, a teenager into DK and Anti-fa, a teenager into stormfront and Donald J Trump, and a hot anime girl all at the same time!

Or just too retarded to use a computer, we run shit nao.

Kek this is actually from her atrocious 1996 Nardwuar interview. Last sentence is bs, but first part is a direct quote. She was pretty spot on, but I guess the internet was just as shitty in that respect back then as it is now apparently.

Are we the russian hackers

Here's a long shot. Anyone remember Lydia's supposed enstranged daughter posting on here? This was around 2011 if I remember correctly

Nevermind I just realized it was actually Siouxsie's daughter, woops.

If Lydia Lunch was born today she would be Jessi Slaughter.

Once I imagined myself being part of the NYC 80s scene, and she was either flirting or fucking with a different guy at every show. And I was pretty sure I would have never been once on her hit list. It made me kinda frustrated.

she got blown the fuck out by joe rogan

That must have been some user trolling, but any scrrencaps?

The world is run by computers, computer runners run the world my dear.

Yeah, sure everyone's seen that by now. Thought she was a stupid shrill femnazi but she's actually pretty based.

How do you feel about the current censorship rash from young academia based on political correctness, trigger warnings and safe spaces?To me, “I’ll shoot you if you don’t get out of my fucking house”—that’s a trigger warning. Safe spaces? They’re called institutions of higher learning, not this infantilization from the mass collective of these tempered, spoiled millennials whose attention span is less than that of a gnat. How did we develop a nation of such pampered little pussies, especially when we are the mass-murderers of the planet? If this were a rebellion against the vulgarity of America, I’d have more respect, but if it’s just whining from those who don’t want their emotions hurt, or call “you touched my ass five years ago” a criminal assault, then it’s an insult to people who’ve really been traumatized. They better toughen up, they live in America. And with technology like smart phones, everyone’s experience is being whittled down to the size of half a postcard. sfreporter.com/santafe/article-12675-3-questions.html

I'm actually not trolling but you'll have to take my word for it since I can't prove it. I don't browse Sup Forums at all these days. She had an AMA thread and everything. I also know the bassist of DIIV used to shitpost here and in yugioh threads on /tg/.

no way would she be a normie. she'd be some black metal or avant-electronic nutjob.

damn...

lol, you fucking newfag.

Deadmouse and andrew wk have posted here before

I believe so. The other night CNN was reporting on the 'paid alt-right Twitter trolls', not realizing that normal young people these days troll in at their leisure just for the lulz.

OP, Walking Dead threads are for Sup Forums only...