Sexism at its finest

Truly, truly enraging.

If that had been a man being strangled, would anybody give a single shit?

No, no they wouldn't.

So why the fuck is it """""""""""offensive""""""""""" for a woman to be strangled? Because sexist feminist cunts want special treatment, just like always.

theverge.com/2016/6/3/11855618/x-men-apocalypse-mystique-strangle-poster-fox-apology

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/6/3/11855618/x-men-apocalypse-mystique-strangle-poster-fox-apology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...it IS kinda offensive

>straight white guy with a phallic head strangling a woman of color

stop making this shitty thread

no one cares Sup Forums

>...it IS kinda offensive
You are trolling aren't you?

>white guy
Where is the white guy? I see a blue man strangling a darker blue woman

>If that had been
>would
>wouldn't

>Truly, truly enraging

So, you're creating an imaginary scenario and getting upset about the things that happen in said hypothetical situation

I've never seen this thread on here before, I literally just came across the article. Apologies if this has been posted before but I've not seen it.

And what the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?

I like how everyone keeps calling mystique a hero and leader in this movie. Very empowering to my wife's son, who identifies as female.

You're a fucking moron

kill yourself you spamming fuck

You're telling me I'm spamming when this is the first time I have ever posted this thread, and furthermore this has absolutely nothing to do with video games whatsoever so I have no idea why you are getting to butt-frustrated my anonymous friend?

He's upset that a women being strangled in a movie about fighting (which involves women fighters) is considered sexist.

truly epic post tho bro great reaction image

(You)
It's been posted 7+ times.

Spamming a thread topic and then pretending it's the first time you're posting must be new meme.

Fuck. Off.

Exactly.

Spamming a completely unfounded claim that you plucked out of your arse, and pretending you can tell whether I'm the same person as someone else who has posted this story (on an ANONYMOUS imageboard), must be a new meme.

If you don't like this thread, then here is the solution my friend:

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

fuck off faggot

check the catalog before making a thread that's already been made you fucking dipshit

>I'm a fucking moron who actually thinks one person starts multiple different threads about a subject

>I don't just ignore said threads if I don't want to discuss their subject, like any normal sane person would

Why are you so fucking stupid?

>bioware game of the year
pfthahahaha

>Truly, truly enraging.
>If that had been a man being strangled, would anybody give a single shit?
>No, no they wouldn't.
>So why the fuck is it """""""""""offensive""""""""""" for a parasite to be strangled? Because realistic misandrist cunts want special treatment, just like always.
>theverge.com/2016/6/3/11855618/x-men-apocalypse-mystique-strangle-poster-fox-apology
God bless Coincidence Detector.

I agree. It is very sexy

So are they taking it out of the movie also?

If not, then why is it offensive?

>Oscar Isaac
>white

>antagonist strangles hero
>this means they're promoting strangling

Kek, especially WOC

Wooosh (INB4 jokes on you, I was only pretending to be stupid.)

Women who don't enjoy being strangled are so fucking boring

>chris a meme disorder hands.png
What did he mean by this?

Here's something I've always wondered:

Getting hanged means your neck breaks under the weight of your entire body, right? correct me if I'm retarded

In a scenario like this, where some super strong bad guy lifts someone up by their necks, shouldn't the same thing happen? Isn't that basically like getting hanged?

Why are you so Sup Forums?

>Getting hanged means your neck breaks under the weight of your entire body, right?
If it goes right, yes. Execution by hanging had to take into account the weight of the hanged as well as the distance of the drop. Too much force / distance and the head can pop off, too little and they choke for minutes.

Because women are weak and fragile beings so it's offensive for a man to take advantage of it.

Because the drop is so sudden and the rope forces that weight to stop suddenly too

Just being picked up by the neck isn't gonna do that