ITT career killing albums

ITT career killing albums.

killed their career so bad I never heard of them

So did they basically break up now?

They used to make decent/alt prog but got more poppy with each album

Honestly have no clue. They haven't done anything since the POS I posted in OP. El Cielo and Catch Without Arms were legit good records.

Lol

kekkkk

Art Angles

Yes they syill sold millions but it forever damaged their legacy

Has she suffered because of its recpetion?

You cheeky sunnabitch

hahahahaha no

No Portnoy = No Dream Theater to most people
Count Of Tuscany is a good song, don't care for the rest of it

Yes

Actually, that's probably their best record yet, kiddo.

quite the opposite, sir

>listens to lame impala
>calls someone kiddo
pot calling the kettle black

Yeah, but for me the album was just totally overblown, like the band had become an "epic" caricature of itself. For example the conclusion to the emotional 12 steps series Mike had worked on for so long was wrapped up with a boss battle-like track that crammed all of the songs into one mega-song.

They never were good to begin with

yeah, let me just list off all of the bangers from TLOP

are you fucking listening to yourself? this record bombed compared to his other shit.

Also NIN's With Teeth

My second favorite of their albums.
Only ones who complained were radio-pop faggots who didn't realize they actually started out as a thrash band

Kanye fans will praise literally anything he makes to high heaven, there's no reasoning.

if anything this brought them back from releasing their most esoteric album ever

I think i was the only person on the internet that didn't have any real problems with the last dredg album. When it came out, at least. I remember re-visiting it a year or 2 ago and it definitely sounded worse than i remember.

TPTPTD is really underrated as well. Yeah, there's the occasional buttrocky track here and there but it also has some of the best songs of their career. (Mourning This Morning, Quotes, Information)

pretty much all of his albums after Man on the Moon II

Bottomless Pit was praised by both critics and fans with a couple of exceptions. So while Jenny Death was their worst album production-wise it didn't kill their career.

>being this clueless
The ones who complained were actually fans who already had criticised Load, Re-Load and, to some extent, the Black Album.

nice

YOU ARE A WASTE

ive listened to dredg's first 3 albums, should i even bother with the rest?

Checked my dude

Nice

>This is the post that killed user's career

Nope

Literally no different than anything else they have done.

honestly i think the press killed them more than the album did

its what you get for acting up against he media

why couldnt this have been the crusher get pic

>>Sup Forums

Beach House can't release an album that would kill their career because they release the same album every time

El Cielo continues to be the best album they made

WASTED

what the fuck no. just no.

Noice

Listen to The Pariah, it's got enough good moments to be worthwhile imo

Not OP, but I actually agree with the sentiment. It's just the last straw.

all wrong

Oh fuck you Jenny is the best one.

Year Zero revived NIN.

After this album came out I realized I didn't actually like Kanye that much so yea this fits

>Yes they syill sold millions but it forever damaged their legacy
You posted the wrong album.

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEE

His most popular album was also the album that killed his career

True his career went straight downhill after the singles from that record stopped being played on the radio. I liked Lasers though. Not his best work but its straight.

That's not what happened, it was his contract

Lmao this
Now all they get exposure for is shittalking Trump

Because he couldn't follow it up?

That album did the exact opposite of killing their career... Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean its not successful

false

Pretty much, can't make lightning strike twice. Which is unfortunate, He changed how people view pluderphonics and then disappeared to come back mediocre and forgettable.