Everyone is ok with this

>everyone is ok with this

Now imagine if he replaced "women" with "men".

Do it now, user.

Whose daughters are they?

gossling a shit
who gives a fuck

>stronger
Hahahahaha

Guyz, why do we cheer when the nerd stands up to the bully, but not when the bully pummels the nerd?

Well yeah, you don't tell the child that everyone around them is better than it.

Giving women praise in 2016 largely amounts to taking a picture they drew and putting it up on the fridge.

>Caring about celebrity opinions.

Literally who

What an ignorant thing to say when he hasn't even raised a son. It's always about how they're raised; daughters aren't inherently less shitty than sons.

Sorry wannabe/pol/, but goose is our guy no matter how retarded he is

The world was objectively a better place when nerds were ruthlessly bullied outcasts.

At this point, you almost have to feign interest in social justice/feminism to survive in Hollywood.

That said, it's easy to talk shit when you are a millionaire and get to go home to Eva Mendes every night.

Wait they aren't anymore?

>women
>stronger than men

Then why do we have to keep lowering standards in order for women to participate in things at the same level as men?

>>everyone is ok with this
that's because it's a man saying it

Everyone would be equally ok with it if a woman said Men are superior to Women

On a side note, I am now convinced that the pasta is real.

Typically bullies don't have to sacrifice themselves to save the nerds everytime a major war breaks out or when a Titanic goes down. Bullies also don't have thrice the suicide rates that nerds do or lose half their shit in divorce or have torture themselves enough to support a family while the nerds stay at home and watch soaps all day, again, typically.

He meant stronger in general sense not physical, you literal retard.

safe places hate speech laws and SJW activism gets people fired and objects banned because it triggers them

>girls develop slightly earlier
>that means they're better

It's funny how males dominated society for thousands of years but I guess ryan just got us.

He's fucking retarded.

No he meant stronger in the "i called women strong please watch my movie" sense

>Everyone would be equally ok with it if a woman said Men are superior to Women
Lol no

Gosling is lucky that he's been in some great films

but in a general sense they will inherently be physically less as strong but boys are not inherently emotional weak.

He´s an actor. Who gives a shit what he thinks.

THIS

a women cant even say she is not a feminist without conflict.

>Typically bullies don't have to sacrifice themselves to save the nerds everytime a major war breaks out or when a Titanic goes down. Bullies also don't have thrice the suicide rates that nerds do or lose half their shit in divorce or have torture themselves enough to support a family while the nerds stay at home and watch soaps all day, again, typically.
Except most soldiers are bullies and most shut ins who watch animu everyday in their basements are nerds.

I like women better than men, by far, so this leaves me unrustled.

>Everyone would be equally ok with it if a woman said Men are superior to Women

> Everyone would be equally ok with it if a woman said Men are superior to Women

Based Goose confirmed femdom fetish master race

>thrice the suicide rates

Men confirmed to be objectively weaker than women.

>Leftists are BLATANTLY hypocritical and biased

So what else s new?

>Mice develop more quickly than humans
>Mice are more evolved than human beans

Wew Gos.

That's why boys have higher suicide rates because they are so emotionally stronger, amrite?

>right wingers are NEVER hypocritical and biased

zzzz

i grew up with 3 sisters

we all played with stuffed animals as kids
they allowed themselves to play with my stuffed animals, but i was never allowed to touch any of theirs or they would go absolute apeshit and lie to my dad about something i supposedly did (i bet my dad still thinks i was a terrible child when i really didnt do shit, just because of my sisters)

make of that what you will, it's just as anecdotal as Gosling's little story

>Bullies also don't have thrice the suicide rates that nerds do

Women attempt suicide vastly more often than men do.
Men just succeed three times more often than women do when they attempt it.

When you graduate High School and start earning for yourself, you'll understand.

Unless ofcourse...London?

I take of it that you are a beta faggot and a virgin.

Why are you "men" on Sup Forums always trying SO HARD to be victims?
You guys are worse than the "war on Christmas" Christians..

>he fell for the cutting meme

well i agree with him, there's nothing better in this world than women in their "early stages" aka little girls.

Can you please show me the widely-accepted, non-controversial flyers from right-wing protests/gateherings, where blacks are specifically instructed to not voice their opinions and instead direct it to white leadership, follow the instructions of whites and report on other blacks that aren't towing the line?

I'd be VERY interested in seeing that.

> Everyone would be equally ok with it if a woman said Men are superior to Women

in b4 her comments are brushed aside as internalized misogyny

Actually no, oldest sister took my virginity.

Its true that females mature faster, but males will mature longer. A female has reached the heap of her sexual attractiveness between 18 and 21, men grow their abilities and mature into their late twenties.

by every metric men have it worse, men get raped more, men die more, earlier, men have less educational access, men are far more likely to commit suicide, and men work all of the lowest paid and most dangerous jobs. How in any way are all men representative of 'the bully'?

You're delusional or hateful toward men, unsure which

I'm not pretending to be anything. I really just want to ,you know, not die the next time a Titanic goes down.

Because males are real victims.

This guy is a walking meme.

>taking the bait
kys yourself to be honest

He was never my boy.

>attempt suicide

le sigh

What, perchance, do you think might be some of the reasons why women's suicide "attempts" almost never succeed? Do you think, maybe, perhaps, that it was not intended to actually be fatal? Maybe?

I fucking love Canadians

this is why muslims are superior. muslim women can say this (and frequently do).

If you think that is a inherent feature and not a fluctuating figure you already blew yourself out.

boys are literally better stock for strenght all around at brith

>men get raped more,
This is false. All other points are true tho.
>inb4 unreported
Let's work with real data we can gather.

This really can't be said enough. Weak betas were ruthlessly bullied in every great civilization and when that bullying stops and the betas are given too much power they ruin everything.

The popularity of Bernie is one of the greatest indicators that America is completely and irrevocably fucked.

Does not change the fact they are even more emotionally weak then

women "attempt" suicide in rates way, way higher - they just fail like everything else they do

>men
numales*

>it's a virgin rage episode
He's baiting uglypham

>Except most soldiers are bullies and most shut ins who watch animu everyday in their basements are nerds.
I hope that this statement was intentionally ironic. You're only PRETENDING to be a feminist who doesn't understand how hypocritical she is to get (You)'s right?

Bernie is based though

That's because girls can start ovulating as early as 11 years old Ryan.

There is a very good biological reason why girls mature faster, but it's not "progressive" to talk about it.

Implying i am a virgin and dont emotionally abuse women because its easy

Go on

>men die more

Bernie is cure for USA.

Do girls really mature faster? Do they behave any different from junior high school to in the work place?

They do die more due to work related issues and crime

Boys have higher suicide rates because of how shit society is.

Compare a boy getting his teeth kicked in irl to 'muh cyber-bullying and online harrassment'

>Do girls really mature faster?
Yes they do.

Bernie is supported by the fucking savages.

This isn't the difference between alphas and betas.

It's the cultured man vs the progressive dog.

When people adhere to a canon, to one culture and one set of morals - that's when things are stable.

fag

Based Goose

if you include prisons, men do get raped more. look it up.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

they do, they have a far higher rate of unexpected and unnatural death. If youre a guy the chances of you dying in the next year is far higher than if youre a woman.

A lot of guys change their views on women when they have girls

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

Maybe, but most girls don't mature past the age of 13. No need to, there treated like little princesses all there lives.

>women give birth
>men dont

Categorically he's right

Also true yes.

Why is Sup Forums trying to shitpost everyday on Sup Forums?

well if I'm not mistaken both males and females have about a 100% mortality rate

Prison rape is only really out of control in prisons with a lot of blacks. No matter the gender, blacks need to be separated when looking at statistics because they're usually huge outliers.

im pretty sure there are a lot of reasons this doesn't make sense but I'm not a science person

Triggered
As
Fuck

if women are so good, why do they constantly want their ego stroked?

A lot of good that would do without anyone to pay the bills.

This. Also their view tends to revert back once they've witnessed the teenager and early adult phase.

A lot of them blame themselves for how their daughters turn out I've noticed, society has to have partial blame.

If im not mistaken in every average women life more men will die due to thing like work and crime then women

Why shouldn't we be okay with it? He's our guy isn't he?

I don't get it? He's right.

Women are literally better than men in almost every category.

You're a faggot if you think otherwise

what about the 'having a penis' category, user???

What they mean is that men have a far lower life expectancy than women. This holds up in every era and in every part of the world.