/lastfm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER (new)
@@||dw.cbsimg.net$script,domain=last.fm

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-
last.fm/user/lawsonwwwww
last.fm/user/mquestionable
last.fm/user/alicemizuki
last.fm/user/Alabamity
lists.fm/obxs
last.fm/user/Recueillement
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/MobyOctapad
youtube.com/watch?v=UvE2aEMGclM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

Last 7 days I have been into Duszę Wypuścił, The Ruins of Beverast, Ulver, Initial D, Bloodbath, Death in June, Bethlehem, Hate Forest, Heimdalls Wacht, Suffocation, Sand, Lord Lovidicus, Forseti, KHAOS DEI, Kvikksolvguttene, Ad'hurim, Burzum, Fever Dreams, Krypt, Misþyrming, Shrine of Insanabilis, Urfaust, Blood of Kingu, Havnatt, Nyktalgia, Pink Floyd, Sarkrista, Sinmara, The Red Army Choir, Beherit, Blaze of Perdition, Ghost Bath, Kreş, Mgła, Order of Orias, Sühnopfer, Arkhtinn, Darkestrah, Impaled Nazarene and Larrnakh.

last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-

broadband getting switched on tomorrow ladz, can finally start stealing music again

still don't understand how it can take nearly a month for them to come round and flick a bloody switch, i thought this was supposed to be the first world :(

>i thought this was supposed to be the first world
I feel you. I grew up in a very small german village with

last.fm/user/lawsonwwwww

Last 1 month I have been into Brand New, Built to Spill, Red House Painters, Death Cab for Cutie, Modern Baseball, Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, Bruce Springsteen, Burial, Bob Dylan, Sun Kil Moon, Giles Corey, I Hate Myself, The Front Bottoms, Broken Social Scene, Dead Kennedys, LCD Soundsystem and Have a Nice Life.

last.fm/user/mquestionable

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

like your taste senpai

hello friends
last.fm/user/Alabamity

lists.fm/obxs

If you are not at least a very high compatibility with me then your taste is objectively shit.

last.fm/user/Recueillement

Last 6 months I have been into Stan Rogers, Sabaton, Macabre, Dead Can Dance, Arghoslent, Gordon Lightfoot, Razor, David Allan Coe, Judas Priest, Type O Negative, Dismember, Gorguts, Grand Belial's Key, Civil War, Mortification, Saxon, Deströyer 666, The Beach Boys, Merle Haggard, Bolt Thrower, Diary of Dreams, Iced Earth, John Denver, Fear Factory, M8L8TH, Van Morrison, Cannibal Corpse, Coil, Carnivore, Running Wild, Sarpanitum, The Magnetic Fields, Manilla Road, Bathory, Forteresse, Musica Antiqua, Triarii, Vox Vulgaris, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Autopsy.

>If you are not at least a very high compatibility with me then your taste is objectively shit.
This statement is subjectively true

>I HAVE SUPERIOR TASTE
>Destroyer 666
>Iced Earth
I don't know, man. I want to take a dig at ya but I also was just diagnosed with autism.

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

>low compatibility

LEAVE DESTROYER 666 ALONE!
REEEEE

destroyer 666 and iced earth are p good bands, you probably listen to faggotass poseur shit

AWWW ALMOST 666!!

last.fm/user/MobyOctapad

Hello

last guy is you
youtube.com/watch?v=UvE2aEMGclM

Dean Ambrose lost all his muscles, fugg

>LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEE
I guess that's what Warslut said when Blasphemy had beaten the shit out of him
D666 is still good tho

bump

bump