Who is the foreign politician that you most admire?

Who is the foreign politician that you most admire?

Otto Von Bismarck

Historically, it'd probably be John Curtin or Metternich. Recently, I think Sadiq Khan

Justin Trudeau, as a matter of fact. He's rather radical centrist while still appealing to the leftist youth.

Historically Pitt the Elder, Lloyd George, Clemenceau, or Churchill.

Lech Walesa
Gamal Abdel Nasser
Josip Broz Tito
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Pol Pot

he hated normies

clement atlee
napoleon
josip tito
nasser
ataturk
thomas sankara

Deng Xiaoping
Golda Meir

Name a bigger (modern) madman

Lenin

Bashar "the Lion" al-Assad?
What's modern?
Robert Mugabe is still around
Paul Kagame had his moments
Joseph Kabila

Africa has several madmen

Africa must have several such madmen. Mugabe and Zuma off the top of my head

>Bashar "the Lion" al-Assad?

Excuse me, I believe the correct term is "Can't Mossad the Assad"

recep erdoğan

You're giving Trudeau too much credit. This is how the Liberal party has been operating for decades, Trudeau is just their current figurehead.

And I'm no Liberal supporter either. They have no principles. They campaign to the left, then they run an inoffensive moderate government while climbing the greasy ladder to where the money is. Eventually the Canadian public catches on to their corruption and votes to turf them from office.

>flag
>pic
Hmm

dont judge

In the US he is known as the one and only Lafayette, but to the French I suppose he'd be known as "The important one with too many names," or perhaps just Gilbert du Motier?

Regardless he was someone I learned of in elementary school while reading about the Revolutionary War, and the more I read the more I wished he was celebrated just as much as other heroes of the Revolution

Washington's 'son' ought not be forgotten

Lafayette was one of the most important general of the revolution (general in chief of the National Guard). He created the Tricolor cockade (that was the inspiration for the flag), and the National Celebration of France (14 of July) isn't about the Storming of the Bastille but the "Fête de la Fédération" the oath taken 14 July 1790 by Lafayette to the Constitution and the Declaration of the Rights of Man.

When the Americans came to France during WW1 an American battalion stopped by his tomb and the words "Lafayette, we are here." were uttered.

I just love that

Bismarck was a fucking genius, Wilhelm was a fucking cuck who let his childhood insecurities literally create the two world wars that destroyed Europe.

Merkel

Robespierre.

And then Lafayette fucked up, hard. He basically sided with a group of guards firing on the populace. I do not know whether it would've turned out better or worse (I imagine worse) but if he hadn't fucked up that hard we might've had Lafayette fulfilling the role of Napoleon as the Roman style dictator tasked with saving the Republic.

Poopan might've been the better option, both as a warrior and as a politician.

Hitler

I doubt he would have been able to pull off all of the incredibly impressive victories Napoleon did though

Bismarck was a foxing badass
love him

He also told the German army general staff that invading Russia was suicide, because some of them wanted to try it to curb growing Russian strength.

seemed he knew smth else
and btw he was friend of gorchakov

Genuinely one of the greatest men to ever live tbqh.

"The most brilliant military victories would not avail against the Russian nation, because of her climate, her desert, and her poverty, and having but one frontier to defend."

aren't you migrant's son?

This guy was fucking nuts. He pretty much willed German into existence through sheer willpower and turned it from a backwater to continental power withing his lifetime.

Cyrus the great and Jose Mujica

Had he been born British or French or American he could've achieved great things. But alas, he was a German and therefore doomed to be undermined from the very start.

"The United States is truly a lucky nation. She is bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors and to the east and west by fish."

> for their deeds
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin
Thomas Sankara
Josip Broz Tito
> for their balls
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Saparmyrat Nyýazow
C. M. de Talleyrand

This
based Atatürk

>Josip Broz Tito
my nigger

Tried to hold onto the colonies despite the world being against him. For all his faults, he believed that his people could be a great nation.

OP asked for foreign leaders, Abdul.

Unironically pic related.

These.

Abdul is not a Turkish name, friend