How do I get a Korean gf?

How do I get a Korean gf?

migrate to korea

Too difficult and I can't speak the language

By not having terrible gun laws.
Next

Go up to Korean girl. Tell them how incredibly beatiful they are. Say something self depreciating like "but a pretty girl like you would never go on a date a guy like me". Then slump your shoulders, hang your head in self pity, turn around and walk away pretending to cry.

She will run up behind you and give you her number. Works every time.

I'm amazed you managed to resist asking about the width of her varginal canal.

You gotta have something to talk about on the first date.

Jesus, stop being so desperate. Don't ya have dignity?

be korean

be Japanese

Use English teaching as a way to meet girls over a drink and then enjoy. Its very easy and it doesn't even matter if they barely speak English. I live in Auckland and have lost count of the number or Chinese and Korean girls I've been with

be chinese

Lol

>he doesn't have a Korea town
>he doesn't pick up chicks at his local Korean catholic church

wew lad

Why in the world would you ask me this? Even I could never get gf to stay with me unless I earned 50k/year.

Be American

>get shot

>50k a year

That's all you need?

Huh?

I make 60k

Haha. You're just jelly you haven't had lots of Korean gf's like I have. Awww boo hoo.

Enjoy your plastic.

Stop posting this faggot no one cares

Go talk to her and tell her "hey, there! You're very pretty gal, lemme invite you a drink"

Be the Chad in your heart. Let your inner chad out.

get good at dota or league

step 1: be tight at life
step 2: learn korean (trust me on this one, increases your chances EXPONENTIALLY)
step 3: go to a korean meetup club and practice your korean (hit on them). don't worry about it being weird, that's what the clubs are there for. if you're a normie, no one will bat an eye.

>That gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAA A AAAA A A AAAAAAAAA A

I'm going to let you in on a secret, gf's are much easier to attract when one is in good personal health and fitness.

This.

I would also like to know how to get a Korean gf since there's a qt Korean transfer student at my uni.

>Philippines
You never get one.

pretty easily

Go to Stanford.