APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mn0in1fzqoI
youtube.com/watch?v=AyBpVhZ5ya4
youtube.com/watch?v=naw8waQVmeY
my.mixtape.moe/mauqap.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BOOOO 2bh

jesus, man, you already have a gold and you still won the silver fair and square, stop crying

Better luck next time, champ.

>booing someone while they're still competing
>fair and square

Kek'd

free speech m8, deal with it

Shut up, ugly teeth

we already went through that, m8, if being boo'ed really made that much of a difference, he wouldn't be even in the olympics with that thin skin of his

Fuck off. This Polack had more cojones than you ever will.
>Long after Owens in Berlin, Polish pole vaulters battled all of the Soviet motherland at the 1980 Summer Games. What happened Monday night at Olympic Stadium in Rio was as tame as a five-year-old's tea party compared to that.

In those games, boycotted by most Western countries, the Russians went full-in for their jumper Konstantin Volkov. Every time Polish competitors Tadeusz Slusarski and Wladyslaw Kozakiewicz went to jump they booed, jeered, did everything they could to distract them.

There were even – this is an absolute shocker, given the current climate, isn't it? – suspicions the Soviet stadium managers were trying to change the wind patterns inside the stadium when non-Russian vaulters jumped, by opening and closing the large stadium doors.

When Kozakiewicz won the gold, he responded with a gesture that remains part of Olympic history.

youtu.be/Mn0in1fzqoI

The crowd can distract athletes, it happens a lot in tennis and diving, they usually tell the crowd to shut up before hand

You cunts are literally the worst hosts ever, not because of your massive incompetency, but because Brazilians acting like a horde of howler monkeys

Chora mais e dá uma mamadinha aqui

What are you gonna do about it? Call me a monkey on the internet? Oh my starts, whatever will I do. Fucking kek.

Why call u a monkey on the internet brah.
You re a 3rd world country with half your population living poor.

>inb4 u gonna call me a poor greek and tell me to BTFO and pay my debts:

It was nice to have 4 threesomes and lots of 1on1 acts in the 2014 WC (Yeah, at the WC u got 7-1ed by Alemania), when visiting. Just by saying "Im Greek" had chicks literally asking me for sex in retarded English. So don't try to mock my flag, when it's status is a lot higher than yours in your own country pl0x.

BTW French guy was a lot better, but your athlete won fair and square and was in his day.
It's better if youth takes the lead, French guy is alredy old and already recognized.

He may be upset now but he'll get over it. Meanwhile you will ALWAYS be Brazilian.

Who's the loser now?

Have you never watched a live sports event?

>wins gold medal
>goes home
>still a Brazilian savage

Embarrassing post

7 - 1
-

There was only booing on the last jump

What a strange post
What did he mean by this?

t. Alexander Doropopolopolopodopolopodoplopodpolopolopolodopolopodopolus

You throw bananas at our players. You are the worst hosts.

And it immediately stopped after the frog asked for silence lel.
You are blowing this out of proportion.

sorry

yes yes supressing your emotions and being a cuck is part of being civilized no wonder why europeans got so much pride in being europeans :^)

> Just by saying "Im Greek" had chicks literally asking me for sex in retarded English

This has never happened to anyone, anywhere, at any point in time.

>Country was overtaken by its own colony on every single aspect
>uglyest teeth in the world
>most annoying accent in the world
>Declining economy and political instability due to the country voting for a meme (Brexit)
>Is and will forever be locked on those shit islands you call home
>Mudslime Population growing without stopping

I rather be a HUEBR monkey than a britfag

What?

#somostodosmacacos
(the dumbest shit anyone could ever do)

>Meanwhile you will ALWAYS be Brazilian.
good thought 2bh

You niggers did the same thing with Neymar in London and no one cared, or cares.

kek this post gives me different emotions but all of them good

Fucking frog is like a little baby lel.

>he doesn't know about the BGC (Big Greek Cock)

Women crave it

Where/when was this

You would amputate yourself for just the opportunity to move to a first world country. Don't deny it, Hue.

You had one shot at life and were born Brazilian. That's a rough deal. Still, if you're white (actual white, not Brazilian 'white') you still have a chance of making something of yourself. Rob a tourist if need be.

Shortly after the booing on the podium I think

Lavillenie talked about it in an interview on French TV two hours ago

DATS RAET

>the eternal anglo
Dropped.

Any video links?
Hope he's better

youtube.com/watch?v=AyBpVhZ5ya4

BOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S

Thiago Braz and Sergei Bubka had to console the french dude after the medal event. Jesus Christ, the frogs really can't take the banter.

>not available in your country

Not available in my country. Boooo

Be nice huesatan

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Check the numbers, pal.

damn, well he's not crying anymore. he's happy about silver and your boy seems to be a top lad.

>tfw we booed France out of olympics
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so we're friends again?

Wait, does anyone actually care about this?

It's just another goddamned 3rd world country raging at us. 0 fucks should be given, we don't deal with uneducated and unclassy monkeys.

Ignore this guy, frenchbro, he's just a stupid monkey. Also, sorry for the boos on the podium, no one deserves it.

These are our thoughts when the French bitch about British cycling

Use a proxy

Good to know he's cheered up

>And here children we have a very common species on Sup Forums called Brittfaggius Butthurtius.
It is very common for this particular animal to feel extremally insecure at the smallest national insult it may recieve, hence the name.
>It is usually better to just ignore this being and proceed to study other, more civilized species while browsing Sup Forums, but if we all ignored him contantly it is very likelly for them to get suicidal tendencies from the lack of attention.

I'm really happy about that. Hopefully someone told him about booing here and that no one really was against him in person. Friends, France?

>t. tourist surrenderfrog in Brazil

it's just bantz, the butthurted french were just defending the flag i guess.

this post is so funny and nice desu

I was trying to help you.

Whatever, live in your squalor whilst the world leaves you behind.

What's "British cycling"? Track cycling? Not a very popular sport over here anyway. Even during an event like the tdf, only a few people are watching.

this is now a franco-brazilian friendship celebration thread

Well, that's not a big success.

Can i have some boos ?

Dropping the memes behind im actually moving to Canada next year for University, plan on living there afterwards.

Dont take most things brazilians say seriously, messing with people (specially non-brazilians) is a huge cultural passtime here

And by the way yeah im white, wouldnt be moving if i wasnt

only boobs and boondas for you, my friend

reading Dora Bruder rn

boooo

>willingly moving to Canada

Wew, Brazilians are really desesperate.

how are the french reacting to this mess?

c'mere frenchie gimme a hug

Guys, I'm dead serious, I think he's planning a terrorist attack right now!!!

And who are ya to talk shit about glorious Canada frenchanistan?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEEP
E
E
P

A massive shitstorm on your people and these Olympics in general (and not only from France).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

normies are heavily butthurted.
i laughed a lot btw, good job

Kek

Canada isn't "glorious" anymore since al-Trudeau the islamo-faggot.

Seriously?! If he was brazilian and frenchs had booed him, despite the crowd's reaction being a bad thing, we would understand that he has gone too far by saying all that shit.

J'aime tous ces rires pour être honnête avec vous familieux

le monke

Why that united statesian athlet is always smilig like if he was high af?

> claims he received requests for sex in retarded English
> writes post in retarded English

Cannot make this shit up, făm

Just there to have (((fun)))

youtube.com/watch?v=naw8waQVmeY
>this salty french commentator top kek

Yea, seriously. I don't give a toss from my part but all the people watching around the world seem so ashamed and the French upset above this.

He was also full of himself and treated Thiago like shit, didn't even congratulate him. I honestly feel bad for him, but I think he deserved it in part for having such a terrible personality

i uploaded the video if it's blocked for you lads
my.mixtape.moe/mauqap.mp4

Yeah but Neymar is a pussy faggot so it doesn't count

>said the eurocuck with the biggest mudslime population on the once white continent of Europastan

DUUUR DUUURRR DURRR

Ah ça fait bizarre d'entendre les bons vieux commentateurs de France TV. Les jeux sur Canal sont bien plus comfy, mieux retransmis et commentés pêh. Beaucoup d'émotions en plus notamment cette nuit en athlé.