drustage.unep.org/system/files/RFEHDocs/phe-country-profile-malaysia.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Drumpf is you dumb gringo.

Not as much as your mum

No, that 20% tax will come out of your pockets gringo

>Mexico will pay the wall!
>actually makes american costumers pay for it

explain.

He imposes 20% tax on our manufactured products, the prices of those products go up 20%
American consumer pays 20% more for the same product

HEHEHE

That means that you and your friends are going to pay 20% more for your next TV, car, car pieces, some computer parts and guacamole if you are into those things.

Of course, we are going to sell much less... once America manages to make all those things... if...

Murrikan consumers will be the ones who'll pay that 20% increase on the imported Mexican goods they'll buy?

Unless the 20% increase makes it more expensive than a competing product.

Or we find a cheaper source.

Bought an american made locker
It was fucking plastic and with terrible built quality
I regret not buying national, wont happen again

But in that case, the government doesn't get enough revenue to pay for the wall.

If America manages to make all those things on their own (they can) they will still pay more since manufacturing in America is way more expensive than in this country, where the minimun wage is 4 dollars a day. Either way, American consumers will pay.

:^) -> If you thought we stole your jobs, you wont be able to handle our part replaced by China

Id pay more for not having garbage beaner quality products desu

>i'm sure trump won't really run
>i'm sure trump won't beat bush
>i'm sure trump won't beat rubio
>i'm sure trump won't beat cruz
>i'm sure trump somehow won't win the nomination
>i'm sure trump won't beat hillary to win the presidency
>i'm sure trump won't build the wall
>i'm sure trump won't make mexico pay for it

Honestly when are people going to realise that he's simply incapable of losing?

deported

Such as? China? Trump is also trying to fuck with them, and they might even take TPP for themselves. Japan or Germany cheap? Also, how much do you think it will cost to ship those things all the way to America.

Maybe shit won't break in under a year now.

That would create those jobs that Trump campaigned for

Either someone else makes it cheaper or we make it here

the point of buying from Mexico is convenience

The only people who profit greatly from globalized trade are rich ass business owners anyway, if production came back to the states sure product prices would rise marginally but so would the amount of jobs, wages, and tax revenue.

It would make us more European ironically enough

Nah, prices will go up 30/35% if the tariff is 20%

God fucking dammit. I wish we elected a boring president like Jeb so that all the political shitposting would stop.

but how will that make Mexico pay for the wall?

Who will Mexico sell to instead?

Crybaby plans to raise the tariffs on everything that's imported.

And if you remember, he fucking hates the chinks too.

So, good luck with that.

Why would anyone want to make a deal with you again?

I thought the purpose of import tax is for local people to buy local product more instead of expensive foreign one. For a manufacture powerhouse like US, this is a big plus for them. Or am I mistaken?

So, chinese products?

Consumers pay a little more, and jobs are made in the United States

this would be a Democrat's wet dream if they weren't so fucking hung up on their brown person politics these days

>20% increase in tax for all products on top of tarrifs is marginal
Jesus Christ I'm not even against taxation on principle but Trump has thoroughly brainwashed you people.

Because we're rich

has capitalism taught you nothing? There is no soul in this endeavor

I guess they either pay with a downsized economy or pay proactively

>I'm sure the electorates will not elect trump
>I'm sure holding signs that say not my president will make a difference
>I'm sure Trump will not be the savoir of western civilization

Mexico is fucked whether or not Trump does anything
So many companies are starting to pull out

Correct, the US has the capabilities, just not the will. Europe does it all the time and is able to afford a good quality of life.

A lot of this is just beaners terrified that their economy will go to absolute shit

Maybe I care less because I'm not materialistic

>Trump won't be impeached

Mexico didn't take your jobs. You've been losing manufacturing jobs for several decades due to automation, and will continue to do so, manufacturing jobs that go to outsourcing are only a small fraction of the total jobs lost. It's gonna continue down this trend too, with self driving systems alone you're gonna lose a shitton of jobs, and none of trump's shit will save you from that unless he bans technology that 'steals' jobs from people.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
>electing a low energy mess
We're not Canada

>we make it here
you mean like those jobs Trump ""saved"" they modernised the factory so now robots can make the job thanks to the tax cuts and those americans still got laid off
kek

Bottom line is that you are going to pay for the wall. Good to see that you are already accepting it.

It won't unless you ban machines.

That's not a luxury many poor and untrained americans have. How can any of them possibly afford to be retrained while staying fed and paying rent. Even silicon valley is telling Trump his plan is too shot for them to support with their massive starting wages.

>It isn't absolute so it didn't happen

It did happen and it is a factor. Sure, automation is going to kill us all. Doesn't mean we can't put a band aid or two on the wounds.

It's not a policy, it's a murder suicide

wasn't trump's plan about just confiscating the money of the illegals or a tax on money tranferts or something like that?

It's more like trying to dig out a bullet with dirty hands.

FUCK mexico!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
Automation is going to destroy the world and nobody is preparing for it.

>That's not a luxury many poor and untrained americans have

Are you implying they absolutely need a nice new TV, car, and phone? Because basic food prices are not going to be skyrocketing in the breadbasket of the world, I assure you.

Then buy a robot that works instead of you. What's the probelm?

Why is the tanking economy run by a theater teacher still chiming in

stick to your issues boyo

>Because we're rich

kek

Sure, at the long run.

Long run...

It literally didn't happen. Whenever a car became obsolete and their sales dropped, the factory would change the production to Mexico where manufacturing is way cheaper and start the production of the new models in America.

Did you know even though we have American companies making their cars here in Mexico we still pay the same for them as if it was exported from the US? You are literally exploiting us.

>all these butthurt spics itt

Are you implying our old, pre-protectionist policies haven't been doing very well for us? I'd say it's time for a change then. Turtle up and let the rest of the world collapse.

>the US has the capabilities, just not the will.
The biggest problem about western industries in general is Green Tax and Regulation that the politician imposed on manufacturer due to fucking hippies and global warming meme. I think the reason why Trump keep saying that Global Warming is a hoax probably because he want to abolish the tax and regulation.

Outdoor air pollution caused 6,251 deaths in Malaysia in 2012

drustage.unep.org/system/files/RFEHDocs/phe-country-profile-malaysia.pdf

Enjoy global warming meme.

It 's going to take months to find new suppliers for some of this shit. There are machines in mexico making custom parts for products assembled in the USA. The factories these days have tiny warehouses because they perfectly time manufacturing to when items get delivered. A sudden increase in price in one machined part could cause an entire product line to come to a halt as the increase could make the product unprofitable until a new supplier is found. This has knock-on effects as the people that build and market this shit have less money. They have less money and don't go out to dinner or spend money. Things spiral and job losses multiply.

A 20% tariff is pretty huge.

Never said it wouldn't require adjustment. If it was easy it would have been done before.

>6251 old and useless peoples died is somehow a bad thing.

The adjustment is literally even more people struggling to find jobs as the economy tanks and cost of living skyrockets while safety nets get scrapped.

>lol xd we can grow our own food in ameriga :DDDD
>who picks the food

i would point out that your future children would be fucked by global warming and pollution, but then i remembered you're likely a worthless NEET who will never procreate

Yeah, total negatives. No possibility for businesses here to take advantage of the neutered competition and expand themselves.

Fuck off

>India takes 4.5 million HIGH TECH jobs froms Americans
>Taiwan takes ALL their electronics manufacture jobs
>China takes ALL their mining works

>Mexico makes CHEAP cars to sell to the AMERICAN WORKING PEOPLE thanks to NAFTA, also, sends some tasty CHEAP fruit and veggies

>Decide to bully Mexico

Why are Trumpfags so fucking retarded? You're going to be paying for that stupid wall twice once prices go up. And Mexico is our second largest trading partner, their economy takes a hit and ours will too. Also, the worse Mexico's economy gets, the more illegal immigrants will come over. The wall's not stopping shit. Illegal immigration has been on the decline for a long time and all of this is completely pointless and wasteful.

even "muh made in ameriga" fruits are harvested by guess who

>build wall
>deport all illegals
>harvesting jobs are so shitty that no us citizen wants to do them even for higher pay
>america """""starves"""""

we probably have a few years of fat to live off though

The average American is too retarded for tech jobs and too fat and lazy for labor intensive work like mining anyways. We can barely handle menial, repetitive assembly line work, so you need to give it back.

Malaysia is already riddled by pollution because of stupidity and corruption. There was a proposal to build an incinerator like one of those in Sweden to reduce the landfill but for some stupid reason and protest, it never happen. So fuck this country. Fuck them all.

>all these ass ravaged Mexicans trying to convince us that we're only hurting ourselves so we really should reconsider

You still don't get it, do you? Let me explain this to you as simply as possible. We know that a wall won't stop illegal immigration. We know that we probably won't be able to extort enough money from you to pay for it. We know that tariffs will cause some damage to us as well. But we don't care, because that's not what this is about.

What this is about is, we don't like your country. We really don't like the way you leech off our economy. So we're going to hurt you. We're going to crash your economy with no survivors even if we have to shoot ourselves in both legs to make it happen. Because we don't like you. It's just that simple.

no because mexico is our only source for the various steel products we get from them so the only people who it will impact will be US consumers

as a software developer I'm definitely more game for bullying Indians, family

>>India takes 4.5 million HIGH TECH jobs froms Americans
I think there are a couple bills in congress regarding H-1Bs right now.

>mexican shit costs more
>we buy more expensive shit that's now less expensive than the formerly cheap shit
>the wall is paid for by working-class americans instead of mexico
>Sup Forumsfags still kiss his ass

There are, there are good things being addressed right now, like that, immigration enforcement, and nixing TPP

then there are the questionable decisions like the tariff, it comes off as a strong man tactic to get Mexico to concede

it'd be cheaper THEN, but it's more expensive than what we have now
stupid gringo, this wall is coming out of your pocket

>There are Americans in this thread who are too stupid to know the basic impact of tariffs on consumer goods.

Southamerica, china, we have put too many eggs in one basket, it's time to diversify our markets

I'm surprised at the amount of people too stupid to realize that it only affects Mexican products.

nah we are fine 2bh
Trumpo is just bantering to heat his retard edgy xenophobic followers

>It's that one guy who took Econ 101 and now thinks he has a grand understanding of all of the tangential impacts of a tariff

This guy is sincere, this is how a trumpster thinks

>nixing TPP
>good

xi jinping detected

Pretty much.
The wall is just a big and elaborated "Fuck you" to Mexico.
Its usefulness and efficiency were always in second place, the main goal was to annoy us and show the world that America can do it, just because.

mexican product A was $10, and chinese product B was $15
trump jacked A to $20, so we now pay $15 for B instead of the old $10 for A
the wall comes out of our pocket and mexico doesnt pay a penny because brazil and europe are more than happy to buy their products instead

What's there to stop EPN from giving another weird crazy-eyed twitter speech, but this time about how trump gropes women and doesn't pay contractors

It was good for your average American worker.

Not so much for the rich globalist businessmen looking to boost their profit margins.

How has literally no one gotten the point that globalism has correlated extremely tightly with our gradual wealth stratification and divide these last 40 years?

We did not need to start outsourcing more fucking work

>trump will follow the agenda of me, a retarded 14 year old Sup Forumsfag because i say so

Does Brazil have the market and demand for that product?

Does Europe demand it and will the transport cost and logistics be worth it?

Imagine how angry would Americans get if that happened?
There is no point, tax will happen, wall will happen, Americans will get a monument to their sentiments towards Mexico and we will just have to endure and wait to see what happens.

Literally 12 years old mentality, enjoy buying the cheapest alternatives from China and paying the wall with your money

Why can't Americans and Mexicans just get along?

They spilled into our country and made everyone REEEEE

thank fucking god for this straight up honesty.

It's like when pol says racemixing will result in the child having identity crises. they don't actually give a shit about that, they just won't like the kid. just be more forward like this poster

we really need to take out all countries in the world. That's when we can start a new age of imperialism. One nation world when?

Imagine if Australia sent millions of abbos and bogans to illegally squat in your country.

Why is nobody talking about the GATT and WTO's most favored nation treatment?