Ryan Lochte is a fucking liar

Ryan Lochte is a fucking liar
>get back to the olympic village drunk as fuck, having fun with his friends
>You can see they still have their cell phones and wallets
There's no such thing as selective robbery in streets of Rio. First case in history where thieves left the mobile phones with the victims. In a pick pocket situation of course, but in a gun robbery... no way. They are still being treated as victims, but the evidences suggests they are lying

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743679/Ryan-Lochte-seen-rushing-Olympic-village-new-security-footage-just-robbed-gunpoint-5am-nightclub-party.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743679/Ryan-Lochte-seen-rushing-Olympic-village-new-security-footage-just-robbed-gunpoint-5am-nightclub-party.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's too late Brazil. You had a shot to get to the first world but you blew it.

>this damage control
>daily fail
wew lad

Yeah I've literally never heard of someone being robbed and keeping their phone either

>thinking locthe is smart enough to come up with a scheme like this

wow i guess all those murders and poverty are made up too
brazil here i come!

they probably went to a tranny spot and tried to cover up

That guy is so fucking dumb

that's what I'm thinking

Obviously he's being put up to this by international jewry to screw over brazil.

The fact that you have traditions in theivery and banditry is more telling.

Fucking hues.

>stealing smart phones worth hundreds of dollars instead of just pocket change is a "tradition"

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743679/Ryan-Lochte-seen-rushing-Olympic-village-new-security-footage-just-robbed-gunpoint-5am-nightclub-party.html

That woman just walked right through.
High security, Brazil.

they probably thought they'd be able to track down their location if they took the phone

5/10

He seems like a scumbag, would definitely lie for shekels, but actually hurts him image here bc now he looks like a weak ass faggot.

maybe the hues figured it was tracked.

World Cup is more important to us than Schools, hospitals and public transport.

LOCHTE BTFO

Dumb cunt, I hope he gets killed and his disfigured face ends up on Best Gore

I'm not him, but it's literally impossible that you get robbed here and the favelado doesn't take your phone. phones are really useful for drug dealers, they take all they can

the NBA players had to stay on a cruise ship, they couldn't be searched like that.
they beez kingz n' shiet for fucks sake.

>Despite the ordeal, Lochte engages in horseplay with Feigen, hitting him over the head with his Olympic accreditation, which is in a laminated plastic wallet.

Let's be honest, there is no way that Lochte is smart enough to concoct that story.

Stop the damage control, hues. It's annoying

he may have blown it on strippers or whores and coke and made up story to cover it, he's perfectly capable of it, a scummy guy.

It's like that in America too

Sounds like a great country you got there Pablo.

kek