Thoughts? Just started it

Thoughts? Just started it.

underrated

Its classic.

How does it compare to New Nightmare?

This kid as the need for speed!!!

I dont like the movies where Freddy can kill people awake.

Watch the movie THEN make the thread.

Why?

Just finished it. It's pretty weird. The animations are great but the whole story is so weird and make no sense.

Starting Freddy's dead.

Godspeed op. I tried watching all of them a few months back. But they just get so weird. Its good to learn though where some of my childhood fears came from, like qtips.

I find something fascinating about movie series that build continuity somewhere in the middle.

It's a weird movie. Tonally, it's all over the place, but it's got great visuals. I like the darker parts of it but the comedic shit really clashes. I like it overall. It's not as bad as Freddy's Dead, in my opinion anyway.

The poster is awesome looking.

This is the right opinion. Its the lowest point in the series, but less schlocky/fun/bad than Freddy's Dead - the dark bits are really dark and good (THIS MOVIE FEATURES GANG RAPE) and the bit in which Freddy feeds an anorexic to death is probably my favorite kill in the series

Put your phone away and pay attention faggot.

>phone
I'm watching Blurays on my laptop bruh

It had so much potential. Hopkins really understood the gothic elements.

>There are people who post on Sup Forums while watching movies

to ask tv if you liked it of course

It was meh. The movie went by and I can hardly remember a thing.

didn't they have to censor that death for the USA? Apparently he was supposed to be feeding her parts of her own intestine after a while

Yeah, it got censored along with the motorcycle kill. Fuckin' lame.