Channel Awesome TGWTG Thread

I know James can UnJust himself, but has Doug gone to far? Why is Channel awesome still around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qmeou8BM7vU&index=12&list=PL0AQIMR-tpokOX4kIXDp4oyq-oqJhjjES
youtube.com/watch?v=7h51w2Rg7K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isnt channel awesome SJW central

Pretty much, #WTFU gave Doug kinda of a second wind but over time that will die out. A lot of people got mad at how he said nothing while James was attacked left and right. It's only a matter of time.

Also Good News, EGGKARA is BACK, and it's on a new site CyTube which is an upgrade from the old site. Just find us on Cytube, room Eggkara.

James deserved to be uncucked as the grandfather of e-celeb culture.

Doug is disgusting trash that only became known because he took advantage of James's niceness. He deserves to be in the trashy spot that he's currently in.

For Doug to unJUST himself he would actually have to put thought and effort into something and it's already been proven multipule times he's terrible at that.

I miss when all the anons would watch Eggkara together. Makes me sad.

probably closer to a freakshow where everyone has autism.

its probably safe to say that all the girls there are SJWs.

Sweat Eggkara is back, where's the link? Also Latza marathon tonight?

Well then get the fuck in here!

Sup Forums would not let the post go thru with the url, so just google Cytube and the room is Eggkara and you are good to go, we got a room going tonight

His new daily reactions videos are the fucking worst. Do people actually use them in real life? It would be super cringy.

Doug will never unJUST.

This.

)))))
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmeou8BM7vU&index=12&list=PL0AQIMR-tpokOX4kIXDp4oyq-oqJhjjES

What was this in regards to? Was he shilling for the SJW's?

Shit yeah. Marathon that LATZA playlist?

DUDE LOL
Comic genius. You're like a mix between Martin Lawrence and Ray Romano.

Doug could of made a come back, it starts with him taking about how silly the attack against GitS and Doctor Strange. But.... Then he goes FULL SJW saying how we must always be looking out for white washing, fucking faggot shill.

Glad to see Eggkara is back though

lol ur so random...

I haven't browsed Sup Forums in a while, can someone tell me when everyone decided james was unJUSTed?

Latza Marathon starts now, get in here for the new Eggkara!

>Cytube
>Eggkara

He was never actually JUSTED in the first place. It was a meme. The meme was lifted recently.

ty ty

I love this guy.

>eggkara gets rolling just as I go to bed
Fucking yuros.

Nostalgia Critic is more pleasant than Screen Junkies or something, but he just doesn't have the ability to really give an insightful analysis into things and be worth watching. He just isn't smart enough to be doing what he does.

You would think after all this time Doug would get proper lighting, a background or even a new camera. He should really update his equipment. The white wall look he is trying to get is terrible. It's an egg shell white but after he hits it with his lamp shades with no shade it turns yellow. Some one needs to help him out.

I think he's turning into his dad quicker than he thinks.

Feel for his 7/10 sister.

I know.

Oh shit we got a good room going in Eggkara, get in here senpai!

Yeah, it sucks. I hope Eggkara is alive tomorrow afternoon.

I love Paul.

She looks like her other brother. But she's still a qt.
also I'd date her. We'd late about Paul. Mainly at.

That's not a qt

This is a qt.

RLM BTFO

>half in the bag with mike and jay?
>I don't know what that is

>1:17:06
youtube.com/watch?v=7h51w2Rg7K0

We're back on his side after internet feminists trashed him for saying he wouldn't go to see the new Ghostbusters.

Any more of her?

>Latza touching my waifu

REEEEEEEEEE

>GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

Of course.

HNNNG

>tfwywn hang out with her and make fun of Paul's editing skills

she lucked out.

her mom, dad, brothers all look like inbred clones of eachother

He looks almost exactly like low testosterone version of my buddy.