How come you motherfuckers make fun of the US womens olympic weightlifting representative for being fat when the other...

How come you motherfuckers make fun of the US womens olympic weightlifting representative for being fat when the other competitors were fat too?
>these are US athletes
Sit the fuck down and look at the medal count bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7918468/North-Korean-football-team-shamed-in-six-hour-public-inquiry-over-World-Cup.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bronze
worthless

that north korean has probably literally eaten half of the entire country's food to actually get fat

Nobody else gets assblasted over it and makes threads complaining about it.

who do you boys think is fucking that tight pussy back at the village?

I'd rather look at Hope Solo's roast beef than this pic.

t b h why are they fat? does it give them an advantage over being fit?

>north korea has more medals than mexico

What's going on in this thread?

It's weight lifting. You need fat for muscle basically. That's why bodybuilders are always thicc rather than cut

Really makes you think.

>You need fat for muscle basically
How does this work

Is this supposed to be weird? Commie countries always liked to support the sporting programs to show strength. They fund the amateur athletes way better than 3rd world shitholes.
Cuba has by far the most medals out of all of Latin America.

fat is the energy source
muscle is the energy burner

Women can't produce as much testosterone and thus muscle as men can.

So when women bulk up they add more fat than men and can't burn it off while gaining muscle mass like men can.

who yall think is succin on that fat cunny right now DAMN

Maybe it's because NK doesn't have a drug pushing problems

>kill all degenerate drug users and pushers they find
>have lower drug problem than soft-ass western countries

Really makes you think.

but it seems like they are just fat and no muscle
do you mean that they have muscle, but it's just hidden under all that fat that they can't burn?

what? so when you lift weights your flab powers your muscles instantaneously?

No it's because they fund the athletes pretty well and threaten them if they don't fucking deliver, so they give their 100%.

>threaten them if they don't fucking deliver

[citation needed]

Breh, you don't know shit about weightlifting. You can bench 4pl8 and not look like it while another guy can only bench 2pl8 but look a lot buffer. There's a difference between strength gains and hypertrophy. They don't focus on looking good, they focus on strength.

I'm not trying to say that I know anything about weightlifting. What you say doesn't address my question. Did you think I was being sarcastic or condescending? It was an honest question.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7918468/North-Korean-football-team-shamed-in-six-hour-public-inquiry-over-World-Cup.html

Your question is dumb. Everyone has muscle.

I don't doubt that they have muscle. When I said "no muscle" I meant as in visually they don't look like a typical muscular athlete. I'm asking why they're fat, and I wanted clarification.

Your question can be answered using the information provided in this thread.
This is why I'm confused because you're asking questions that have already been answered.

I understood what they said, I wanted clarification by asking this
>do you mean that they have muscle, but it's just hidden under all that fat that they can't burn?

They have lots of muscle dude. If they didn't, any land whale on a scooter at Walmart could go to the Olympics and win. Clearly, they can't. You realize fat greatly covers up muscle.

Same with sumo wrestlers. Those guys are built like a brick shit house.

>You realize fat greatly covers up muscle.
Alright, this was the clarification I wanted for my question here >do you mean that they have muscle, but it's just hidden under all that fat that they can't burn?

how the fuck did you not know this? this is like middle school level human anatomy

Yes, that's fucking common knowledge. Do you really need to ask if Olympic weightlifters have massive muscles? When you cut to lose fat, you also lose muscle. It's super heavyweight, there's no weight limit. All bulking, no cutting.

thats the no limit weight class, theeres no point in cutting

interesting pic
if it's common knowledge, then why do some people still make fun of fat athletes as mentioned by OP

>Bully them if they don't fucking deliver

That's Mexico.

You are fucking stupid if you think the abuse 3 people on twitter give to an athlete is the same as the abuse the NK regime gives to it's people.

Because they're fat. Are you stupid? You answered your own question

2 reasons

1) you can be muscular but still be an ugly fat fuck
2) they're dumb as shit like you

>the look on NK's face

she knows she will be executed for not achieving gold

unless you're cyclists
>muh "asthma"

They are not on the same scale.
Mostly because the murrican needs a scale for cattle rather than people

This autumnal leaf blowing you all down the driveway with his shit bait.