Look up who's going to be performing at Trump's inauguration

>look up who's going to be performing at Trump's inauguration
>3 Doors Down is the most prominent name
>it's the fucking buttrock band who brought us "Kryptonite"
What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/17/beach-boys-headline-trump-inaugural-ball/
youtu.be/l8U0IaMsRf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

playing at that would be career suicide and and u cant kill whats already dead

>yfw xiu xiu wont be playing the music of twin peaks at trump's inauguration

Post-Grunge is the official genre of the Trump movement

Vaporwave is, buttrock is just a normie front

Why couldn't they get the Nuge?

obvious and only answer

they should have queued up a spotify playlist or just got a military band or something. no need for the overblown OH-BAMAS ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH circus

Diane, OP is a Trump-supporting redneck.

>playing at that would be career suicide
>president inauguration

the absolute state of america

should have gotten kid rock desu

99% of not only music artists but the entire art world are liberals. This is why Sup Forums, /lit/, and Sup Forums are more tolerable than other boards, although it's unfortunate that Sup Forums claimed Sup Forums.

>Destroy you career because you played a show at an event for the President the media disagrees with
Wow, leftists are so tolerant, I wish we were living in Hillary's America where everyone was this tolerant.

consider me baited

>he thinks liberals are leftists
kek

>99% of not only music artists but the entire art world are liberals.
It only seems that way because of the unrelenting attacks someone would get for being conservative keeps them quiet.
Liberals don't like having to tolerate dissenting views

No matter what you think about his politics, you have to admit he's a man-baby and an asshole. Nobody with a sense of decency wants to be near him.

Liberals are only tolerable if it fits in to the agenda that they are conditioned to believe in.

>although it's unfortunate that Sup Forums claimed Sup Forums.
Sup Forums has always been horrible meme threads, general threads for shit tier tv shows, waifufaggotry and Disney pedophilia. Literally a bottom 3 board on Sup Forums. Nothing of value was lost.

Not really.

>Wrong
Found the Trump supporter.

The truly sad thing is that this caricature has been made of him and any suggestions to the contrary are met with posts like

>called out for doing nothing but calling everybody else "wrong"
>doubles down on calling everybody else "wrong"
WEw

>Hillary is leftist
>A billionaire capitalist who opposed gay marriage five years ago is leftist

>Sup Forums has always been horrible meme threads, general threads for shit tier genres, waifufaggotry and tripfag circlejerking. Literally a bottom 3 board on Sup Forums.
FTFY

>/lit/ Sup Forums
>tolerable

wew

>liberal doesn't want to play conservative inauguration

>MUH LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
>MUH TOLERANT LIBERALS

jesus christ is there no end to your persecution complex

>Leftists can't be rich
>leftists can't not give a shit about gay marriage

>my brand of right-to-far-right politics is way better than their brand of right-to-far-right politics

What caricature? He talked about pussy on tape and in public. You don't see Obama or even Clinton doing it. Maybe they do, but they haven't been caught.

>corporatist neoliberal warmongers can be leftists

men talk like that to each other all the time you pussywhipped beta

>>called out for doing nothing but calling everybody else "wrong"
>after doing just that yourself "No mater what, you HAVE to admit..."
>then doing it again afterward

You are all kinds of confused.

>ignoring the point
>liberals talking about persecution complexes

Pretty sure the one who's confused is the one who still has yet to put forth an argument against Trump being a crass vulgarian, friendo.

If the whole point is to advance globalism, of course they can.

>He talked about pussy
Oh dear heavens! Someone call the police!

>he thinks global capitaism = communism
You Trumplings really do have no idea what you're talking about.

He was too busy fucking a dead deer and going back on his promise to be in prison if Obama got reelected.

>Maybe they do, but they haven't been caught.
ah yes, that's the key to winning over the public. Obama and Clinton (B and H) know a lot about playing that game

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/17/beach-boys-headline-trump-inaugural-ball/

they're gonna bring Trump on stage to sing God Only Knows at him, and then immediately after he's going to sign a law requiring everyone to recognize that that song is about him now

Yeah, he talked about committing sexual assault multiple times!

It looks bad for any musician to play for him.

this guy gets it

Your whole argument is that no one wants to be around the guy
There are people around him all the time
You've been proven wrong even before you made the claim.
>b-but he said rude words!
Ever think that maybe, there are people that just don't give a shit?

Shitty band for a shitty person it couldn't be more fitting

I have to admit something just really ticked me off about Trump when I saw that video where the baby's crying and at first he goes "Oh I love babies" and then he's like "I was just kidding, remove the baby, did that lady really think I was serious about not minding the baby? etc"

maybe if you're an asshole.

You know what would improve this thread?
HERBIE MOTHERFUCKER.

jesus christ go and lift some weights or something

>Campaigned on his ability to make deals
>Had serious problems booking talent to play the inauguration

>he talked about committing sexual assault multiple times!
[citation needed]

I wasn't the person who made that original point, I'm just pointing out the hilarity of a Trump supporter parroting the same "Wrong!" shit that their Cheeto Benito loves.

"""""talent"""""

>Hillary obliges to the ideologies espoused by Derrida, Marx, Lacan, etc.

You're a brainwashed idiot. Trump and Hillary are the same neoliberal product.

Wow they're absolutely terrible.

"asshole" = "man with testicles" in liberal NuSpeak

youtu.be/l8U0IaMsRf4

>thinking he books them himself
>thinking he gives a shit what happens at the inauguration before or after his swearing in.

you sound like a woman

why do you think your opinion matters?

Why does Zizzlezazzle always look like a homeless Mark Hamill?

>Implying a real deal maker wouldn't be on the phone calling up superstars and booking the most bangin' inauguration of all time

If he can't even book Moby I don't see how he can negotiate something that's actually important

>I moved on her and I failed
>I couldn't get there
>you can do anything, they LET you do it

Literally nothing in that video implies assault.
"Let" implies consent
He never mentioned any specific incident apart for his failed attempts at picking up a married woman
failure implies respect for the woman's wishes
The fact I have to explain English to you dopes is incredible

>You're a brainwashed idiot. Trump and Hillary are the same neoliberal product.

In a thread full of incredibly dumb commentary this might be the dumbest thing said yet

there are legit cuckolds here who get seriously offended at the concept of red-blooded males occasionally talking about pussy

nice meme

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

If I were a liberal musician, I would agree to perform at the inauguration, then, when I get on stage, unzip my pants and take a piss, and shout "Are you getting off on this, Mr. President?"

Not really a meme, just an apt descriptor.

nobody is offended

but by what logic would you want that behaviour in your politicians?

nobody voted for him because of the pussy joke mate. or very few did, anyway.

i don't want politicians, i want leaders

He should've gotten a big country star like Garth Brooks, as most country listeners are conservatives.

but why isn't it a big turn off?

government and global politics are serious shit, respect and decorum is required at all times. look at the brits who still call each other "honourable gentlemen"

>Human male acts like a human male in private with other human males
>only cyborgs with no feelings should become president
I assure you, when Obama was in college he was bragging to his friends about getting pussy. We all know Bill Clinton was too.
They all were, because that's what men do, particularly men that want power.

>government and global politics are serious shit, respect and decorum is required at all times
Even in private, ten years before he ran for President?

More like talking about infidelity and trying to fuck married women. Not sure how that doesn't qualify as "degeneracy."

he called ted cruz a pussy during his leadership campaign

i'm still kinda neutral to the whole thing and open to maybe him being the most successful president ever. still though, his temperament is horribly unfit for the role of most powerful man on the planet

lol I think he meant it doesn't make you a beta if you don't talk about grabbing random women by their vagina.
A beta would be so desperate to do that

The party nobody wants to go to now featuring the band nobody wants to listen to.

>he called ted cruz a pussy during his leadership campaign
lmao. I liked that type of banter, so I might be the wrong one to say this.
When the whole world is against you, I don't think you can't really be expected to hold a higher degree of maturity that you enemies that are doing whatever it takes to destroy you.
It was easy for Obama, he had Presidency on easy mode, The entire media was his own personal PR firm.
I guess Bush was classier than Trump in the same type of adversity albeit on a smaller scale, but it was a campaign and the Trumps message needed to be put out there.

>The party nobody wants to go to
>the winners party

Campaign's over. Why is he still so obnoxious?

people are generally fed up with the equivocal musings of our politicians, and many find it refreshing for someone to use bold and aggressive language. hillary called for a no-fly zone in syria, trump called for bombing the shit out of our enemies; both are essentially calls for the same undertaking (use of force to get what we want), but hillary hid behind ambiguities (rarely noting how such a policy would be enforced or mentioned who exactly was doing the flying that she wanted to prevent), whereas trump was direct. all (heterosexual) men want pussy; you can bet your ass big bill clinton did. in a sense, at least trump had the decency to be open about it.

lmao no ones offended by him talking about pussy you ugly shut in shit stain. the rest of the world is just laughing at the fact that working class garbage from piss poor Christ Fucker states would vote for a reality show by star just by having him scream "wall" and "muslims". its an on going shit show, the pussy incident just added another layer.

>talks about being red blooded alpha male
>posts anime

kys

Really makes you think.

lol daddy issues much

creed

top lmao

this

Why do you think YOUR opinion matters? Just because you have the Sup Forums mob on your side?

because i have a penis
and my IQ is high

>tfw to intelligent to let Sup Forums shame me into the right wing

no you just havent ventured outside the lefty cuck boards long enough

I have, I just stick to my convictions

what a coincidence, the thread started out with a reference to american politics and ended up just great

i hate every single one of you, please fuck off and die

>whereas I am a free-thinking enigma completely out of the grasp of any political spheres of influence
>favourite hobby: browsing right-wing echo chambers devoted to "discussing" politics

really makes you think

I'm what you might call a
'leftist" in america but I don't really stand for blanket "tolerance". Leftists arent a monolithic entity where everyone is the same. I'm basically a atheist pickup driving redneck who wants a norway style free market economy and a libertarian view on pretty much all social issues

Fidel Castro and Che "Lets kill my enemies lol" guevara are leftists, as well as stalin

And it looks like you've been here way too long, my friend. You haven't left the house since 2008, have you?