Apologize

Apologize.

>Man €i£¥ deserve an ounce of respect

Kek

Be nice and we'll let you hold the trophy

>That one Dutch guy always posting Man City threads

Honestly, I'd like to get to know you, seems like an interesting experience.

ugh smells like algerians itt

Sorry, Ahmed is too busy taking phone calls.

Can't be any worse than your parents turkroach scent

>running up the score against some Romanian team

PEP IS A GENIUS

DM quarterback, inverted full backs holding, dual-wielding 10's formation is going to crush the EPLEL who can't do anything but 6-3-1 or 6-4 without the ball LOL

Who is more cringy, the Dutch City bandwagoner or the Portuguese guy making HAHAHA posts about the league of Portugal (that no one gives a shit about)

>t. muh heritage is almost 60% white

People who think talking about sports in cringe

>win 5-0 with a gigabillion pound squad against Steaua who has 3 decent players and luck

yeah sure, well done pep

I would never claim kraut heritage, why would I want to claim failure

R I N G R I N G
I
N
G
R
I
N
G

What would you like to know? I'm just a regular fan supporting my team to the best of my abilities

You're not even english, how it's "your" team?

that game was pretty fucking fun to watch

I'I'm Arab, like the owner.

It's the exact opposite of how United play under poorinho

Fast paced, beautiful free flowing one touching football completely dazzling the opposition

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I shall personally apologise to every Man City fan that went to the match last night

shouldn't take more than a minute

all this butthurt with city and poop is only going to make the pain worse when they win the eplel for the next 3 seasons

It's weird how literally only the Spanish posters know Pep is the best manager in the world while the rest of Sup Forums sucks off poorinho and cunte

denial is the first stage of grief, my friend. They'll come around by january, once the league is over

i was in the crowd for this game!!

What did you think of our play?