Cringe

Cringe

Jenneke isn't even hot.

Yeah she failed miserably.

Is there a webm or video of her rio fail?

She can't let it go. You had your 15 minutes of fame already... just let it go baby.

shes just needs a motivation to quit.

Stupid bitch. Wheres the webm

never thought I would see a living old and busted meme

>Tries to be cute again
>Comes up REAL short

She's long overdue for this.

Anyone got the cringe russia/polish volleyball girls dancing?

People think its cute because theyre warped by anime. Its cringey as fuck

that's what happens as you get older and continue to play sports

Turns females into males.

Please explain this hot meme

Hey everyone, look at me, I'm the meme girl you made internet famous! I'm so cute, look! Look! Are you looking? Look! Haha meme me again! lol I'm so random!!! ;o) xxox

>australian """"""women"""""""""
>australian """"""""culture""""""""
>""""""""""""australia"""""""""""""" in general

You shouldn't talk about your father like that, you ungrateful little shit.

Is it autism?

shes the jarryd hayne of hurdling

>implying sheep shaggers are related to us

Please m8. We went genocidal on our natives while those degenerates bred with them.

webm when

We left maori women to their own devices and if they happened to fall on our dicks so what?

Meanwhile australian government literally stealing little abo girls and marrying them off to irishmen

what happened to him? I remember his copypasta constantly spammed

Tried to join the NFL and failed

Tried to join the Fijian sevens team for the olympics but wasn't good enough

Came home to Australia where they threw more money at him than any other nrl player because an american spoke his name once and that makes him famous and worthwhile

>new zealand
ahahahaha

>Tried to join the Fijian sevens team for the olympics but wasn't good enough
wasn't he like the best rugby player in australia for a few years before he came to the US? how the fuck could he not make it on an island's olympic team?

>We went genocidal on our natives

And failed spectacularly. No country had an indigenous as shit tier as Australia and you still fucked it up

please tell me this file name is a joke and it's not actually illegal to grow a fucking avocado plant...

>wasn't he like the best rugby player in australia for a few years before he came to the US
No. He was only ever alright, but the media hyped him up because of his controversial decisions.
It's news worthy when anyone from Australia makes it "big" overseas, especially the US.

Nigger the reason Fiji did so well in comparison to countries like NZ is that they rejected meme players from other codes.

Still can't believe a worthless fuckwit like Sonny Bill Williams was selected for our squad, literally the Jared Haynes of New Zealand

It's a joke

And we've all seen kiwi women. Changing to sheep was the best choice.

no I mean like before he ever came to the US, I thought he won like basically the rugby equivalent of the balon d'or 2 or 3 times in a row... so to me it seems a bit like Cristiano Ronaldo not being able to make the Portuguese national team

It's not a joke

It's a joke

Avacado prices have jumped up here so a black market of stealing them from farms and selling them has appeared

I fucking hate Sonny bill. All the league "stars" are shit. England had the same with that Burgess cunt

>You shouldn't talk about your father like that

He won 2 player of the year awards in 2 differing years. '09 and '14.
Like I said, he's a decent player but nowhere near our best or even in the top 10.

What's it like to live in New Zealand?

Like living in south wales during winter, and all your women are sheep.

Rugby league is an australian meme sport, no one else really plays it except for our auckland darkies and a handful of poms in northern england

Like living in Scotland with less heroin but more meth

Surprised at everyone's reaction. I thought Memechelle had a following on here. Though I'm glad she got BTFO and with the "lad's mags" industry dead here she'll have no choice but to actually train to get better or forever be remembered as a meme.

South Wales is civilized. You mean North Wales

really? I wanted her to do well, at least make it into the semis

I think they're just making fun of the publicity she's tried to get from being a meme, it makes someone decidedly less sexy

she even did a bit on top gear for it

She's doing the same shit as four years ago. If she really wanted more attention she should flash her tits or something, needs to mix it up

Are the hobbits like the ones in the movies?

The only manlets here are chink immigrants

>Top Gear
>Reminding me it's dead
>Reminding me Clarkson, May, and Hamster are doing a meme version for amazon

It's too early to get mad but I'm mad as fuck.

couldn't find anything higher-quality sorry

sorry for potato quality

so in terms of popularity it's AFL > NRL > super rugby right?

>You shouldn't talk about your father like that, you ungrateful little shit.

THANKS FOR SHAMING US IN FRONT OF THAT GERMAN BY ROLE PLAYING YOU AUTISTIC NIGGER SMHFAMALAM

Not that bad actually. Nowhere near irritating as I thought it would be.

In Australia? Yeah, probably.

NRL is a meme sport and literally only popular in Australia
Everyone knows rugby union is the superior code

>AFL
No.
NRL > Union > AFL

m8s.. we want to see how awful she was, not her dumb little dance.

Be honest Australians, is she actually one of your top hurdlers or did she get sent to Rio on the backs of memes?

She's shit.
Didn't even know she was an aussie until this thread. I always thought she was an americunt by the way her dance went viral.

She probably got paid a million dollars by coke to do that dance.

make a webm of the race

lol dreaming it wont make it true mate

Nobody human likes AFL. Only Victorians and South Australians, and they're worse than the abos from NT and inbred hicks from Tas.

I don't know what the fuck is going on but this thread was somewhat entertaining.

Replace NRL with ice hockey and AFL with horseback archery and you'll gain a better understanding

The famous video is from when she was a junior.

"...And that was medusa, with willow smith's; 'whip my snakes back and froth'""

im from NSW and this is objectively wrong, NRL has nowhere near the support base of the AFL. just look at the crowds of any Sydney match.

That just makes it look like it's part of her warm-up routine.

>is everyone looking at me?
>I hope everyone sees how cute I am
>why is no one looking at me?
>LOOK AT HOW CUTE I AM

Women in a nutshell

>implying the Swans aren't the highest drawing football club of any code in Sydney

I thought that litttle dance was just a thing that she did before a race and she had always done it even before becoming famous

So am I and I can easily claim the reason people support the Swans is because they've got noone else to support. Plus the fact everyone is always against NSW. Being the best state draws envy from all the others, especially when the only competing state in anything got BTFO when ACT and Canberra were placed in NSW.

Thats because it literally is. Its not her fault horny cunts online made her warm-up routine into a meme.

this doesn't explain the terrible crowd attendances for Sydney teams, even the 'popular' ones.

>virgins this mad over a woman

what did you think it was?

Chinks don't care about Australian sport, there you go

Idk like meme shit to stay relevant. But it's just a quick motivational jump.

it is

it is. and she's always been a mediocre to shit hurdler.
this thread is just an excuse for sad virgins with a lot of humidity in the articulations of their lower limbs to thros shit at women.

What'd she place?

This. GayFL is just ping pong on a field.

>implying
M8 if I knew where she lived and trained, you'd best believe I'd throw an apple at her for being such a loser. Being online has nothing to do with it.

6th in her heat, 37th overall

there we go, finally some actual cringe

>37th overall
fucking kek, why does the Australian media always hype up terrible athletes

for you, i would love to hit that one night at least.
A woman with 3 holes, who cares?

>fucking kek, why does the Australian media always hype up meme athletes

because there is "interest" in meme athletes. Just like every olympics the media will go out of its way to find some 3rd world ape, completly that qualified completly out of there depth and hype it as a good new story.

We've got nothing else and the US holds our reigns.

she is still a cute

this is NOT kino

she's like a more fit Gal Gadot

>she looks like an 11 year old instead of a 10 year old

take that back

>1 sydney team in afl
>like, 9 in NRL
And you're wondering why the 1 has higher attendance.

I'll admit the swans get very good crowds but nobody watches them on telly. there's probably 60,000 die hard swans supporters at most in sydney and most of them are at the ground each week

>take that back
only if someone shows me that titty grab what i think i saw on the swe-nor woman handball at 17:34

Then why do the Storm LITERALLY have a smaller average crowd than every Melbourne AFL club and even Melbourne Victory lmao

Where are you people getting these statistics and averages from? Google hasn't helped me (or I'm using it wrong)