KPOP GENERAL

post pictures of girls
no music allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-Nyah4LmIM
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?ghost=yes&search_text=mrjkpop&task=search&offset=192
youtube.com/watch?v=sPgvpp36bvw
aqstream.com/smarc/26th-SMA-Red-Carpet
youtube.com/watch?v=x6-NmiFfG6A
winventioncom-lh.akamaihd.net/i/titanstream3_01@443759/index_01_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on
dailymotion.com/video/x56j6ol_special_tv
youtube.com/watch?v=3X5ZdhqkHhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you guys have nice waifus but i like jimbo

taeyeon

youtube.com/watch?v=D-Nyah4LmIM

post pictures of boys
no music allowed

first for lovelyz aren't sluts

artificial love sure is a good song isn't it

>that one socially adjusted guy who doesn't browse kpg 16 hours a day and misses out on memes

he's a loser i bet lmao

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?ghost=yes&search_text=mrjkpop&task=search&offset=192

it goes back to the start of the scandal

Chiki Cha~

this thread was made 2 hours ago

there's not enough original content on kpg to even browse here for more than 1 hour a day

16 hourers are crazy

this one is real

*crab crab*

it def is. but I still prefer White Noise
>youtube.com/watch?v=sPgvpp36bvw

Mijoooooooooooo

so?

this post is off-topic

more obvious and irrelevant comments coming soon, please anticipate~

which stream will you guys use for the red carpet?

wow, she really DOES look like an ape

Why did someone post an image of Arin in my thread? I was late and deleted it. Why did you have to post that image as if it's funny or somehow I'm sad that my thread isn't being used? No one else was making it so I begrudgingly did.

I'm really starting to hate OMGshitters.

JISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what video?

red carpet stream for seoul music awards

get in here family

kys

didn't you know /kpg/ is full of time wizards?

>James
patrician taste

>Stellar will never catch a break
>Sting is still SOTY

I just want them to succeed and keep making music man

Pristin and Loona are debuting their girl groups the right way; making each individual girl shine and show off their talents. They are having them do lots of music so that when they debut, there is already a lot of stuff for new fans to discover.

Groups that debuted recently like Bonus Baby and Mixx... there is like, one music video and you're done. You've watched everything they've released. People find that boring and they can't get as attached as easily.

>then mrj removed the comments option on his vids
>mrj actively protects himself on kpg

you and a cuple of bts posters deserve it 2bh. I don't want to talk about this lmao

He likes bts so he has shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=x6-NmiFfG6A

This is our girls

is channel+ worth it

the arin poster is a passive aggressive piece of shit and is not liked by other kpg miracles

thanks familie

No

No, this is MY girl.
She belongs to no one else.

What's gonna happen when your favorite cammers delete their YouTube accounts? Better start downloading...

word that's easily one of my favorites from ex'act

youtube link pls

/spoiler/ no \spoiler

i already download all the fancams i like

I wish OMG miracles would stop being so rude all the time. You have to control your lot.

most kgirls do

>winventioncom-lh.akamaihd.net/i/titanstream3_01@443759/index_01_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

based

nothing is happening

can somebody post the red carpet set times again?

you can see the exact moment in this webm when he contemplates whether Tzuyu is of the age of majority in his country and it is therefore acceptable to express his sexual arousal

Post Arin's father's perfect jaw

where is he going kpg?

he literally sent nudes to an underaged fan so he doesn't make videos anymore and disabled all the comments

stop posting crying waifus

why do you hate me?

mixx debuted mid-last year

Red Carpet starting soon
dailymotion.com/video/x56j6ol_special_tv

sounds worth it to me:

Channel + is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created by breeders at the infamous Medical Seeds Company as a potent cross between the insanely popular Big Bud X Skunk #1 strains. This dank bud boasts a high average CBD level between 3-5% and a moderately high THC level ranging from 15-20% on average. Channel+ has an aroma of fruity pungent earth and a taste of sweet earthy fruit with just a hint of peppery spice upon exhale. This bud has rock-hard oversized light minty green nugs with a spattering of almost-translucent pale amber hairs and a thick layer of frosty trichomes. These fluffy leafy nugs are also covered in a fine layer of sticky sweet resin. Users describe the Channel+ high as having a heavy mental effect that's both uplifting and motivating. This uplifting head high is accompanied by a relaxing building body high that slowly spreads throughout your body providing warmth and pain relief without the haze due to its high CBD content. Due to these potent effects, Channel+ is said to be an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and sleep disorders, including sleep apnea and insomnia.

>debuting their girl groups the right way
NOBODY knows who Loona is tho

So they have two MVs?

desu

we don't gotta control SHIT

>s-s-s-someone hacked my dropbox!!
>implying having pics of your boner on your dropbox is normal

thank you

nothing going on yet

There is enough Burger for all of us

We can all share her

>no proof
>only a ''''females''''' story

Oh gee just put him in jail with all this evidence

yea

to china so he can drag lay kicking and screaming back to korea in time for the award show

>tfw delicious 1080p somi cams are in my possession forever

you posted a qt grill tho

>that full body shot
O M O

>MC Ding Dong
our guy

>that sex music
nice

idk i mean i feel like he wouldn't end if his channel if it wasn't a big deal

guys

guys

bts? more like pee pee s

if you have trouble spending $4 you may as well just kys yourself desu

choa deserves happiness and i deserve choa

ugly :/

I'm selfish and want all of her for myself.

He's like asian Stan Smith. His jaw was chiseled by Michelangelo himself

the stream is laggy as FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>not cloning your favorite fancam channels on acd

what are some places I can catch the award show? the stream from the last thread got shut down.

I found this one

but its p shit

>1080p
lmao what a pleb

lmao what did he try to get the crowd hype for

who dis?