Professor Slughorn gives you a single vial of this

>Professor Slughorn gives you a single vial of this
>"Use it well", he says
What do

1 Cheated in exams. Full marks
2 Applied for Gringotts senior scale employment. Declared 'Goblin' roots. You're starting next week
3 Convinced Dumbledore to put everything in his will for you. Also given you the secret to instant access to Hogwarts.
4 Banged any qt from whichever house you wanted. She is so pleased you will have her the entire year.
5 Banged Hermione Granger and split her harder than a horcrux. She is yours forever with a hell of a sex spell knowledge and makes dank potions all the time.
6 You won the Quidditch House cup yet again. The match was over in record time. There were scout from four different clubs ready to make a move on you. A bidding war has begun and you get to have massive orgies in Gryffindor common room all weekend.
7 You defeated Voldemort by using accio horcrux in a day and are declared Minister of Magic. You have absolute power and authority and can set your own wage.
8 You can go on a murderous and stealing (et. al) apparation spree without consequence and are successfully in all your endeavors.
9 Hogwarts decided to just give you the entire castle for as long as you live. You're the coolest wizard in school and Hogwarts wouldn't be the same without you, Headmaster.
0 Re roll

Dubs get whatever they want.

Buy a lottery ticket

I'd get an infinite supply

i will use it to get hammered with hagrid and professor slughorn so i can obtain the crucial piece of information that leads to me saving the world from wizard hitler

I'm here for the gangbang

I'd get filthy rich and win the quidditch matches. Pussy and fake will ensue after.

Here come dat roll

I want to fug second best emma

>5 Banged Hermione Granger and split her harder than a horcrux.

god fucking damn it. let's go

Why is 4 worse than 5 ?

Make more of it.

FUCK REROLL

Leave leddit. Best implies there's more than one emma that matters. Do a google search of emma only one name comes up first. Theres only one emma

Thank you ill be fucking emma

4, 5, 6, is pretty much the same thing.

All with the end result of banging Hermoine Granger.

let's roll then

Nice, dubs.

Rolling for Hermione Granga, only for her polyjuice potion skills to be used in kinky sex stuff

>You won the Quidditch House cup yet again.
This would be doping and should probably be caught. Don't understand why she didn't write in a single about this, because it's obvious.

7 get

No bc its not a professional league its hogwarts quidditch they don't drug test

rolling. Hermione plox.

fml

I'd use it to find out a way to produce it easily and cheap.

henry rollin

rollin

That's not possible. Ita extremely difficult to make and the ingrediants therefore are finite and hard to come by. Someone else said theyd want an infinite amount. You cant play that game.

You got a 4 bro you can pick hermione and have her all year.

aw fuck yes

Wait a second... White or black Hermione?

that looks like it would make a nice, ample butt plug

ayyy

yeah but i want to have her forever ;_;

when the year's over i would probably kill myself

Hey I have ultimate power now, as minister I can just have whatever I want, and that just so happens to be as much BBC as I can fit in my butt

Let's go

Dubs, I pick 7

Roll

Technically having her for longer is possible its just up to chance

Gibsmedat 5 boi

Dumbledore's considered the most powerful wizard of all time. Can he surpass Felix Felicis' influence?

Banged any qt from whichever house you wanted. She is so pleased you will have her the entire year.
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

Sex pls

6 is a little terrifying. Not sure I can deal with Neville's O-face just as I look up from Ginny's firecrotch.

rellin

great sex with Hermoine forever? I'll take it

Rollan for qt Hufflepuff-fu

rollo

Neville wont be in the orgy

put it in my butt

2 pls

yes cunt

Roll.