>americans

What the fuck is wrong with americans

sbnation.com/soccer/2016/8/16/12506464/sweden-brazil-rio-2016-olympics-womens-soccer-pia-sundhage-tactics

The comment section is filled with suggestions for how to "fix soccer", i.e. how to americanize it.

Also
>They're nothing like the Greece teams that terrorized men's soccer for a decade.

>inb4

Tbhonest soccer needs a fix though.

Plus your team really is shit. I hope we get an early gold on you in the final just to watch you lose your spaghetti in the Maracana for 90 minutes.

We can't allow Americans to roast football.

No goal for 3 minutes: multi-ball - 2 extra balls are dropped in, one in each half

kek'd and filtered.

"Soccer" only needs two things to be better:

1. Americans can't about it, including CHIs
2. The word "soccer" is banned from Sup Forums.

> They're nothing like the Greece teams that terrorized men's soccer for a decade. They actually have excellent attacking talent.

t. Alexander Donopopopopopopopopopopopoplous

she's an attractive girl. If only someone had a closeup picture of her anus so that I could assess whether she's wife material.

dont you fucking start

>t. Alexander Donopopopopopopopopopopopoplous

They are Americans. They know better.

You mistakenly assumed I have an interest in women's football. Believe me, I will shitpost about your country if we win or give absolutely 0 (zero) shits if we lose because >womyns fuBball, that's where my interest lies.

Oh we can "fix" soccer alright. In fact there's nothing that can't be, "fixed"... hohohohoohohoho

>that terrorized men's soccer for a decade
they played 1 (one) tournament like that

they did not terrorize anyone

>Im not a huge soccer person
>but maybe something similar to the way lacrosse does it? Have players designated to certain areas of the field so the offensive zones have more open space, so a "pack the box" strategy isn’t as effective. Im not advocating this but it might be a solution.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No it doesn't.

>No it doesn't.
>games have 30% chance of ending in lottery shootout

Sure it doesn't, Christiano.

There's nothing wrong with "Soccer" though.
just some fucking eggball heads talking about nothing really. I was at a restaurant and the TV was showing eggball and I was reminded "wow, this shit kind of sucks"

>tfw sudacas are too lazy to deal with CHI

America has the best sporting scene in the world, a little americanisation could probably benefit soccer tb h.

>>They're nothing like the Greece teams that terrorized men's soccer for a decade.

>change the sport so it's more appealing to the population
>not replacing the population so it's more receptive of the sport as it is

We're on it lads

>Best sporting scene in the world
>We're cursed to have eggball as #1 and baseball as #2 main sports, Baseball being the worst sport by far.
Besides that yeah american sports are pretty cool

But the Americans are right as usual. Football is a shitty sport. It's only big because it's big.

also
>FIFA
>Russia 2018
>Qatar 2022

An absolute joke.

IT'S LIKE A BADLY PACKED KEBAB

fug

> All the guys in this thread that can't handle a REAL woman

>America transforms into Estados Chicanos

anyone have the webm with sweden's "offside" goal against USA?

The sport itself isn't shit, what's shit is that it's governed by money and is all about money at this point.

Eat shit, Sweden.

every major tournament is the same shit

>oh no why give it to south africa it will flop
and it went well
>oh no why give it to (You)crane and Pooland it will flop
and it went well
>oh no why give it to brazil it will flop
and it went well
>oh no why give it to russia it will flop
it will go well
>oh no why give it to qatar it will flop
it will go well

>competent defending makes everyone mad AGAIN
i love when this happens
And it's not like Sweden were that unbreakable defense either, Brazil had 33 shots. If you cant score with that many attempts AND manage to fail two penalties too you deserve to be eliminated

and yet they fucking COMPLAIN about the game going to a shootout, unbellibellable

this desu. it's not that hard to host a tournament you just need 5 or 6 stadiums

How well the tournament is run is not really the issue here.

then what is?

whos gonna post it?

>everyone

it is just americans who are clueless about football

I know what the issue is here

don't start the geopolical bullshit. don't try to shove your ideology on countries that don't want it.

it just makes people mad and all they want is to take their mind off of shit with some international football.

And if you refered to bribes, here's some news for you: everyone who wants to host bribes because they have to. This is because FIFA has let itself be bribed with the flawed system that they have. Fix the system and the bribes will go away.

How to fix soccer? Multiball. 10/10 would watch

Why did Roast Solo choose the most unflattering angles possible for these pics?

post what?

You wouldn't be able to concentrate with two balls.

Then again americans don't really watch sports. They just eat, drink and watch dancing people and commercials.

it happened during the euros too and wit Atletico in the CL, and it wasnt only americans

It's the go to response for sore losers.

Of course. Conditions for workers in Qatar are totally acceptable and saying anything else is librul homosex multiculti tumblr agenda :)

>yfw you meet a real vagina face to face for the first time

Cry more, u.s. trooper.

And fuck off.

clear clear offside desu
wait what do you mean it doesn't count if an opposing player passes the ball to you

england tried to bribe with a fucking dinner kek, it just depends on who bribes best

don't forget those low quality handbags

you monsters