If you could ban ONE COUNTRY from participating in the Olympics forever, which country would you pick?

If you could ban ONE COUNTRY from participating in the Olympics forever, which country would you pick?

Spain

UK

Let's spend that money on me

>No Lili bunda for Beach Volleyball

Are you gay?

USA, until they get rid of their doping programme

restore the USSR and then ban it.

I would say Brazil but they are harmless

So UK

That chink would sell all his manga collection to win just the 10% of the trophies that the oil man won.

UK, so we are the best in Europe. Russia should be a free space ban

USA, it's not even a real country

USA is such a fuck up.

"I'm Irish and Italian" - typical 60%er

asspain.

2nd's not bad, guys. It really isn't.

China obviously,even we ban them, import chinks are everywhere so no one cares about mainlanders

UK, of course

Russia.

Shame they paid off the IOC to avoid a blanket bam.

India.

No one would even notice.

UK

Holy fuck Britbottles are asspained

What have we ever done to you?

Apart from y'know the whole colonising thing.

>3 Brits with 2 saying USA and 1 Russia
>people all from all over saying Europe

Hans baby, please don't do this

ireland

People from all over Saying uk*

Underrated

It has to be China. Children robbed from their family and pushed since the age of 3 to do one thing and one thing only isn't right. And I don't mean to go full straya but >muh per capita kind of make sense when you're talking about over a billion people.

Success breeds jealousy
I wouldn't ban anyone because whether they're allowed to win medals or not, they won't win as many as us
Then again I might ban Kosovo for not being a real country

We don't need to be angry.

china or russia just because I don't like them

I wouldnt ban countries, i would ban swimming and maybe some of the running. Problem solved

mine, so we can save all the money spent

You spend quite a lot on it, almost 15 times more than >us. One of us is doing it wrong.

Australia obviously

UK. Hate the smug cunts. Could really do without them for the 2-3 weeks.

Ban the USA. Give the rest of the world a chance to win some events

This Frenchman has it right. China is reprehensible.

Came here to post this
Would ban all Englishmen from Sup Forums if I could

Based on their current """""sportsmanship""""""" I would say Egypt

>spelling it progrramme on an American Chad appreciation forum.

It's time to return.

Brazil.

>asspained frencycle

USA

Most of them aren't even American, it's not fair on largely homogeneous countries.

Gonna be interesting when China annexes Kenya, Ethiopia and most of West Africa so they can dominate Track and Field forever.

USA

It's pretty much same as EU countries being one big country.

>China annexes most of West Africa
These idiots, didnt they learn nothing by the French?

>ban Fufu

What kind of monster are you ?

very true, sorry your country sucks so much hue

i wouldn't be against annexing our team into states and forcing them to qualify individually

Would be more fun and personal to root for rather than just another medal tossed on the pile

USA so we can stop pretending to give a shit about all of these meme sports outside of a 2 week period every 4 years

USA so there aren't so many fucking threads. I just want 24/7 football back again.

I don't think the Chinese will ever let minorities come on in and fuck their women in large numbers ever again, you know after the whole Nanking thing

Whites are mostly Cucks nowdays, Asians are all racist as fuck. I don't think there's enough blacks in Africa to topple 1.3 Billion Chinese

you don't happen to be the Swede who was shitposting all over any thread with UK interest screaming 'HAHAHAHA YOU GONN GET BTFO GERMAN GOLD CONFIRMED' or shit like that?

I want to ban your black ass from here too so don't worry, the feelings mutual.

Croatia

Getting cheated in every fucking sport aint no sport.

I would ban the olympics as they are right now.

No, I'm just a guy who's had to watch you fucks post 50 threads/hour bragging to the world that you're winning the second place trophy. God you're annoying. I honestly wish you were gone.

UK cause they only produce cunts like cavendish

>Honestly expecting anything different.

It's no different from USA screaming 'USA' and their multiple threads about btfo China, as well as various other countries shitting on others.

If you're this easily assblasted then maybe you should just avoid Sup Forums during the Olympics period, sides it's only every 4 years.

Has to be UK.
Or just remove cycling from the games.

USA deserves to be banned

>Most of them aren't even American, it's not fair on largely homogeneous countries.

Damn right, where are the native swimmers?

ruskieland

doping don't belong in sports, especially when you are having trouble masking it

Two things wrong with that though. USA are actually winning. Secondly, it's nowhere near this level. It's been like 3 days non-stop for something that hasn't even ended yet. And you can't even contain the shit to like 2 or 3 threads, no it has to be half the fucking board at every moment and time of the day. It's fucking ridiculous.

This, honestly. Their shitposting has gone from cheeky memery to full on buttblasted bong-bitching

Seriously, what are they trying to compensate for and what's changed?

>be 2012
>London games going great
>GB making an unexpected medal surge
>GB fans seem genuinely honored and joyful to have such a great result
>fun to be around and the games end up being a great time

>be 2016
>constant excuse making
>harsher on their athletes that "choke"
>unprovokedly shitting on other countries every few minutes
>muh per capita
>muh every sport that we're shit at isn't a sport
>seem ungrateful anytime a medal as won, as it's no longer an accomplishment and just another excuse to shitpost

The taste of victory has led these lads down a dark path. I've heard that silver medal winners are often more upset than bronze medal winners, as one missed out by just one person and the other is happy to have any medal. It seems the collective psyche of our bong friends has shifted since 2012, sad to see tbqh

this

usa

fucking hate our team