Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMCohzXc0_8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dad8xd4KKM
youtube.com/watch?v=rekkpgKt9Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=uBDh4bJP1hU&list=RD_J7WogbNlrE&index=8
youtu.be/-bFOsIxp-3I
youtube.com/watch?v=J9c8dMjzF_M)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sick of these pretty boy dyed dread foofoo ass niggas who rap about bitchboi drugs like xans and molly.

THIS
nice dubs btw

then who do you like

the gritty shit only
not this metrosexual ass meme stuff

post some gritty shit then jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=GMCohzXc0_8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dad8xd4KKM

Hello,

I inquired in a previous thread about applying for a position on the exxxtention viral marketing team. I assume that my message must have been directed to your spam folder, as I have not yet received a response. Attached is my resume and cover letter. I am proficient in CRM Management, Excel, Social Media Marketing and Shitposting. Thank you for your consideration.

You are overqualified, sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=rekkpgKt9Qg

youtube.com/watch?v=uBDh4bJP1hU&list=RD_J7WogbNlrE&index=8

x honestly has to be one of the worst artists in this day and age. hands down

chance the rapper and american football exist so that bumps him down a little on the list

this guy is a meme , he might one song that was enjoyable but he's another niche rapper that will be forgotten in few years

So you haven't listened to xxxtentacion yet

How can it be that when I don't like an artist (here: xxxtentacion) everyone on Sup Forums fucking loves it, yet when I give in and listen to it and start liking it everyone hates on it and calls it a meme?

You are all pretty fucking pathetic.

>Chance The Rapper
>worse than this
Bruh, have you heard anything other than Coloring Book?

I know you haven't even listened to x's music so just stfu

Yes I have, absolutely 0/10 production value all round
And not even in a way that can be passed off as cool
Git taste ya fuck

Of course it's 0/10 production value idiot, that's the fucking point

youtu.be/-bFOsIxp-3I

What, and you think this shit is like the trap equivalent of punk or black metal? Hilarious.

>changes his opinion to fit in
>calls everyone else pathetic

Why is he such a manlet though?

this is gay

spent the past two days listening to most his shit. like that this guy is probably bipolar and it actually reflects in his music. Plenty of bipolar rappers out there but they all just stick to the one style they do.

xxxtentacion doesnt even have his own style, just bits and pieces lifted from other people he's heard and liked. He doesn't add much to it either but he does them all and understands where the appeal is. his hype shit has that fucked up compression or limiting that really made memphis shit pop, his sadboys shit has all the occaisional guitar beats that made bones stand out from the rest, and then hes just got random bits and pieces of every other type of hip hop sprinkled about.

it's neat. there's a real lack of curation in what's available so there's something for everyone (the fuck this is great youtube.com/watch?v=J9c8dMjzF_M)

he'll release a mix and it will be a cohesive piece but way less interesting than digging through scattered 1 minute ideas. enjoyed the experience but i doubt it's something i'll bother returning to even next week. let's be honest, the only reason any of us care is because he was in jail and makes above average music.

i thought this nigga was gonna kill himself?

They're rescheduling another court date.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

shill shill shill shill shill shill

Why is this guy continuously spammed here? I have never heard of him before this. Also, how do you even pronounce that name? What was he thinking?

Why do I keep seeing this dogshit posted here. Oh right fucking shills, so sad they have to shill on a Mongolian knitting message board

SHITS WHACK NIGGAH

Check his twitter. Don't think he's getting out today but hes a little bitch boy anyway. Ski mask has 20x the talent of X

It's pronounced EX-EX-EX-TENT-A-SCION

>comparing a nigger to black metal
Just shut your yapping mouth.

>I will not be coming home for awhile, it seems that it doesn't matter whether or not the state has evidence against me. I'm sorry.

Anyone who though otherwise was deluded