Having real trouble getting into Death Grips, where should i start off?

Having real trouble getting into Death Grips, where should i start off?

reddit

By deleting it all

start watching the filthy frank show and anthony fantano

Go Chronologically.

So does Sup Forums hate or love death grips, I'm confused

The Money Store. Not their best, but the best way to start.

the money store

Yes.

Sup Forums is not one person

is death grapes the "it gets better after 50 hours" of Sup Forums?

Ok I'm gonna watch the fantano review and then ill give it a listen

this is the only answer

When i first listened to them i hated them but the same thing happened for crystal castles and yung lean and now i love them both so thought id give them another go

just because Sup Forums says its good doesn't make it good. If you don't like it you don't like it

don't waste your time

maybe
i think it's grimes

Mixed bag, but enduring meme

listen to any of their first three albums and if it doesn't click just don't worry about it.
most people who like death grips are fucking faggots, i can promise you that. i've been listening to them literally since day one and the people who hopped on in 2012 (really even with TND review of Exmilitary) just ruined it publicly.

Crystal castles was initially a tough pill to swallow for me too, then quickly became one of my favs

first time I listened to money store when I was 17 I was hooked before the voice even came in, although I have lots of friends that took a few years to get them, idk just don't fixate if you don't like them

I liked exmilitary the most, but yeah, it takes some getting used to.

i just listened to death grips again after a few years wtf this is not good music

What did you think of amnesty?

is this the most Sup Forums post ever?

probably not, didnt mention loveless

Literally this

With their first album as you would with any other artist

Listen to Guillotine, I've Seen Footage, Takyon...
Their biggest singles basically.
Then listen to some mash-ups. Lord of 420, Hip to be noided, Neutral Slam Hotel...

By now you have either embraced the meme and you should enjoy anything they do to some extent, or you think it is stupid and there's nothing to do about it.

if you don't like it, than you don't like it, contrary to what the people who comment on this board make it seem like, not liking the music they like isn't a bad thing, honestly user, most of these dudes don't know shit about music, they just ride the wave like bitches, so maybe its a good thing not to listen to Death Grips. Here's another one, they are the ultimate bait band, because, for dudes with no rhythm or understanding of real hip hop they get to thumb their nose at people who actually "get it" by pretending to like this garbage. It's an assault on one's ear drums. The lyrics are lame. The gimmick is retarded. I hate them user. You should too.

>the "Sup Forums is a hive mind" meme

>don't ride the wave user
>think like me user

you are a fucking complete dolt haha read between the lines user ooooooowowoowooo

If you don't like something, you shouldn't force yourself to try and like it because it is objectively considered "good". That isn't how enjoying music works.

Most of the active posters on /mu are contrarian ex-hipsters who think that listening to a little bit of everything (which is in reality the same two hundred LPs or so) gives them some kind of cultural edge or credibility. Why are you trying to impress goons like that?

Can I use my spirit powers to send you good tides and also be show offy about it? Because what you wrote, is. the. mutha. fuckin. truth. Thank you user, thank you thank you thank you. Perfectly put.

From their first album, like you would with any other artist

Someone showed me Up My Sleeves and I loved it instantly. Try Billy Not Really, that's my favorite song. If not try their other albums. If you still don't like them, who cares.

didn't you read what he wrote? that's it. that's the end of all of these types of pussy "oh if only i could listen to what my friends think is cool" shit. right? there's no amount delusion that could deny what user so elequently wrote. That's it. If you are a human who does shit like trying to like things you don't like you are being a fraud, a fake, an actor, a bitch, it's a bad thing to even admit doing. It's like talking openly about being sexually aroused by cartoon girls, it's blatantly faggy and should be admonished and shunned.

These are sum big words coming from the mouth of such a huge faggot

oohhhh damn son, alright, well guess what, you aren't on my level my tripcode reflects my dimensional advantage over an earth peon like you

CC is kind of mediocre. The EDM beats and production are super generic.