Blond males are seen as feminine and nobody finds them sexy

>blond males are seen as feminine and nobody finds them sexy

It's just isn't fair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSyr_vJ5t3k
youtube.com/watch?v=-fvLs5KXWYI
youtube.com/watch?v=dBffeONJE_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i havent noticed such sentiment here, also im pretty sure most of the world finds blonde hair amazing regardless of gender since its rare outside of yurop

Women want dark guys

Not really, you'd only be considered feminine because you are a feminine bitch boy swede, not because you're blond

Then why do the Australians say blonde hair is feminine?

You can become a cute feminine pussyboi and suck massive black dicks

they look either gay or evil or both.

go to a 3rd world country, you will be seen like a demigod by the primitives , unlike us white people who know the truth about blonde hair people (pretty but shallow)

I honestly think blonde guys are preferred everywhere in the world except southern europe and maybe middle east and northern africa

It's not your hair color mate. I'm blonde and got a brown gf.

Problem is your tiny testicles. They are not producing testosterone, so women don't find you attractive.

Maybe you can become a trap?

Less than 5% of the white population is blonde in adulthood though so it's no surprise we don't have as many achievements as the big majority of brown haired whites.

Leonardo da Vinci
Alexander the Great
Plenty of Roman emperors
Isaac Newton

Also, blue eyes, blonde hair is linked to higher IQ, academic success and interestingly enough penis size.

Bullshit, feminine blonde girls (male) are very popular on this website.

Here favela niggers would treat you like a god, and women in general would hit on you 24/7

They're shit posting

Blond > Brown hair > Black hair > Red head t'bh

>dad has blonde hair
>mom has black hair
>i have dark brown hair

Dodged a bullet there I did.

Wrong
Blond > red > brown > black

Blonde hair is only feminine if you yourself are feminine

>Da Vinci
proofs ?

>Alexander
proofs ?

>Roman emperor
100% luck-based that's not an achievement, prove me wrong

>>mom has black hair
Sami? Mongol?

It comes from southern Finland. I can see it old photos going back 4 generations.
I'm the first to break the pattern, probably because I have blonde genes which lighten it up.

Nah you just have to pull off a manly look with it.

>go to a 3rd world country, you will be seen like a demigod by the primitives
*tips fedora*

I'm sure you're a perfect example of the next step of human evolution right?

Med girls, latinas and Asians LOVE blond hair

>american standards
Statistically you are in demand. Ignore the media and quit listening to rap. No one wants a self hating pussy too. Maybe you're just a bore.

t. literal abbo
sorry if i hurt yoy

also yes i am btw

Retarded. Go in every country where brown or black hair is the majority and you get mad pussy

We do :3

blonde guys have been the standard of beauty since ever

Rober Redford
Brad Pitt
Daniel Craig
Justin Bieber

etc...

So the mean Australians were lying?

Become a trap, there's no other hope for you

nowadays blacks are seen as high tier too, along side wth blondes, since you guys are the two purest/unmixed races, others are a mix.
It's us more mixed people, of darkbrown and black hair, southern euros, middle easterners, asians and indians that have to fight agains all odds to find a girlfriend

>also yes i am btw
>france
hahahahahahahahahaahaha

Your countries on the verge of civil war with all the niggers you imported in and you're not even doing shit barring posts on Sup Forums.

THUNDER DONG

Spread that boipuss

>autistic portuguese actually believe that

You only have to go to Norway and you'll be surrounded by top tier QTs who will fight each other to be your girlfriend

at least it's not brown

literally the most boring color

>nobody finds them sexy
b-but I do

t. mehmet

Honestly speaking having a sexy accent like a british, australian or russian one is enough by itself most of the time.

and ? it's the fault of the other french people, me i have money and job i can leave any time i want, i voted fn so = not my problem anymore

Just go to Asia bro.

nah, that's not how it works and I don't mind it. blacks and blondes shouldn't mix with outsiders, only acceptable mix is between themselves, they make very clean looking mullatos too, with refined looks.

>So the mean Australians were lying?
Strayans are leathery skinned blondes. Steve Irwin, Paul Hogan, Bounce of of Neighbours all blonde cunts.

This, they will willingly tongue the blond hairs on your asshole

>english accents being sexy outside of anglo countries

lmao nobody can tell them apart

...You are the definition of an impotent (metaphorical) cuck. You're willing to throw away thousands of years history just so you don't get a bit uncomfortable.

Forget about being the next step of human evolution, you're barely human you worthless sack of shit.

honestly just kys

also
>russian accent
>sexy

Brad Pitt looked fucking great with light blonde hair

youtube.com/watch?v=LSyr_vJ5t3k

>every man of all race and status loves blonde women
>only blonde men can make blonde babies aka blonde women
checkm8 atheists :^)

>lmao nobody can tell them apart
dumb post

Russian accents are pretty sexy. They're nice, gruff and masculine.

And thanks to media portrayals they're somewhat valued.

Just gotta accept it. Guys with fair hair is cute and feminine. Bend over, m8.

true, blonde hair looks better on men than on women. that's why blonde men don't even have to act, just being blonde is enough, to get the pussies of women wet

>blond males are seen as feminine
Only if you don't have a beard

it's so fucking clear that you don't go outside

either you actually believe this because of memes on fucking Sup Forums or your life is consumed by dumb shitposting

where is your god now

>only blonde men can make blonde babies aka blonde women

>tfw my bf has light brown hair that sometimes turns reddish
Cute as hell, I tell you.

He's obviously memeing

very strong sex symbols, everyone kknows they are in the movies to please women

kek it's obviously the right thing to do though, go away with the money and survive, like the jews
what else do i do like i run a truck on the muslim neighbourhood ? when i ask the others they tell me don't do it it'll make us lose the election
so yeah no i'm pretty sure i'm doing the right thing
btw you criticize and you do nothing either you lazy piece of shit

lolwat you should come here during summer, master memer

He's probably kurd/arab/north indian or some other kind of half way point between blacks and europeans tho.

hes gypsy

They are just jealous

nowadays the ranking is:
Blonde Guys
Black african guys
Sharp featured asian guys
Eastern European guys
South European guys
Native american guys
MENA guys
Indian guys
Regular east asian guys
Abos

>Be at university today.
>Some random Italian woman tells me how they need more exotic blonde men in ther.
>Then a Ghanese girl from our international class told me i look very handsome and stuck her butt at my thigh.
It feels glorious to be perfect race.

>kek it's obviously the right thing to do though, go away with the money and survive, like the jews
And scrounge around the world for 9 centuries getting your ass kicked?

>what else do i do like i run a truck on the muslim neighbourhood ? when i ask the others they tell me don't do it it'll make us lose the election
Not something that drastic but people are just waiting for the straw to break the camel's back so something else.

>btw you criticize and you do nothing either you lazy piece of shit
France isn't my country tho? Why should I

Not blond. Dirty blond at best. Eyebrows are dark brown, beard is brown. That's just brown hair with blond highlights from the hairdresser.
Might pass as blond for Americans and swarthy Med Europeans but that's not northern European blond.

No wonder. They're all somewhat mixed as well aren't they?

Don't most gypsies keep to themselves anyway?

At least you have hair
The hair is the biggest pride of the southern euro and without it i'm just a shell of my former self.

>Rober Redford
Agree
>Pitt
Cuck
>Craig
Meh
Bieber
lol

that's blond here, most swedes have dirty blond or brown hair.

Literally 99% of blonde people turn dirty blonde by the time they're 35.

I wanna brutally fuck you in front of your family members if that makes you feel better.

Pic related
>Alexander
Watch the movie faggot
>Roman Emperors
Yeah of course, the people who ruled Rome were blonde by luck.

I feel like the kid that calls the emperor out for being naked when everyone else says he looks amazing.
If that woman had white skin she'd be a bulbous faced sideshow freak. Because she's brown she's somehow attractive? No. It's a fucking hideous monster. Look at it.

I would love to see two very blonde nordic muscular dudes fuck portuguese brunnetes such as these, or maybe I just wish I was blonde???? i don't know

literally the first thing that comes to peoples minds when they hear the words blonde man
youtube.com/watch?v=-fvLs5KXWYI

>And scrounge around the world for 9 centuries getting your ass kicked?
Ruling the world*
No seriously just buy a house make children live your life, it's by far the best thing you can do
Even Varg says it, just go live in a white place and have many children

>Not something that drastic but people are just waiting for the straw to break the camel's back so something else.
"Something else" yeah ok like what, go talk shit on youtube ? Become a policeman ? Join some larp skinhead group ?
It's useless it's more useful to just donate money to the fn

>France isn't my country tho? Why should I
Not France but your country, it's going the same way like us, maybe we have like 5 or 10 years in advance on you but all the western world is like this

I just wish i had hair
Being a balding southern euro is the worst curse
Literally lost the only thing of value to me, now i can't even attract norse girls

(having a norse gf here is on the same level as a white guy dating an asian girl)

nobody finds them sexy bc they're not sexy. hair color doesn't make much difference to me

I find Jesse Tyler Ferguson sexy. he's a ginger tho

Even the animal teeth on his head cant hide those estrogen levels

>tfw brown hair swede master race
>mfw blonde peasants think they're the masters of anything

>blond
>ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=dBffeONJE_o

do you think people in Europe can tell Australian or Texasan accent apart? I can because im fucking autist, but even in countries where most people speak English like Sweden or Netherlands, their English is still pretty fucking bad

Try having red hair mate

>Not France but your country, it's going the same way like us, maybe we have like 5 or 10 years in advance on you but all the western world is like this
Not Australia. Most of our immigration is from Europe anyways.

The rest of your post is reasonable I guess. Fair enough my ""superior"" friend.

Who do you find more attractive?

The Dutch guy or the Austrian?

blond and hot as fuck

I've never had any issues being an adult blond male. Granted I don't have that platinum, ice blond so that might play into it. The only time it seems to come into play is when people guess my age. When I had a wash out black dye in it for Halloween one year people though I was in my early 30s, but with my natural hair I normally get 21, 22. I'm 27.

The only negative comments I can recall from a women about blond hair males is when they have brown eyes. Luckily I have blue.

kek