Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist who served prison time for

>Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist who served prison time for
>Now yucking it up on talk shows, seen as a "fun quirky" black celebrity and has his own cartoon

>Micheal Richards says "nigger"
>Career completely over

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWo4FfH5Lk
amazon.com/Clintons-War-Women-Roger-Stone/dp/151070678X
arkancide.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XRG9r8tQ9zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its all about context

Kramer's career was over before he even said nigger. If anything it got a boost.

>Trump is misquoted by NYT about women, immediately countered by quoted women
HE'S A MYSOGINIST
>Bill Clinton rapes a dozen women, Hilary jokes about it
I'M A SHILL 4 HILL, WOMEN RULE!

He even has a cartoon show for kids

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWo4FfH5Lk

he'd be a good mayor To be Honest

Maybe saying naughty words actually is worse than "raping" a she-boon.

Tyson was innocent you faggot

White guilt os a hellva drug

Mike Tyson Mysteries is legit funny tho

Where he makes fun of himself and Norm Macdonald riffs.

Tyson served his time and Kramer's career was over immediately after Seinfeld

THROW HIS ASS OUT HE'S A NIGGER

HE'S A NIGGER
HE'S A NIGGER LOOK THERE'S A NIGGEr

That's what's so insane about this!

Tyson has had a crazy life and I think most would agree that he's come a long long way. He's a very different person compared to his younger days.
My favorite Tyson quote:
>On a 2002 column by sportswriter Wallace Matthews: “[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.

>White people control the globe and rountinely destabilize countries for their own selfish gain
>"We're soooo oppressed!"

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

>>Bill Clinton rapes a dozen women, Hilary jokes about it

Source?

Some believe that the woman lied, or that it was 'regretted sex' so she accused him. Besides, he did his time.

Also, Tyson is more self aware than he lets on in the media. Think about it, if he really was how he acts, do you think he could have acted in The Hangover movies poking fun at himself?

Let's not forget she was black. Who even cares if a black chick gets raped.

>white people routinely destabilize countries for their own selfish gain
proofs?

amazon.com/Clintons-War-Women-Roger-Stone/dp/151070678X

Louis CK's career aint over when he says nigger though

he's a jew

if you count jews as white people he's right, read about how george soros made his money

daily reminder that Zach G vetoed Mel Gibson

hollywood loves niggers

>be failed pageant runner up
>brushed close with almost fame once
>Mike fucking Tyson is willing to have you in his room
>go up with him and have your brains fucked out
>hang around after and try to make plans with Mike
>get laughed at and told to fuck off
>storm out and go file a rape charge
>doctors find his semen on her!
>contact Mike and demand a payoff or pushing rape charges
>Mike says to fuck off again
>go to court
>Don King decides to handle all Mike's legal proceedings
>dumbfuck hires a divorce attorney for a rape case
>all witnesses agree that she went up willingly to have sex with Mike Tyson
>literally no evidence of rape occurring outside she said it did
>somehow still lose the case because of incompetence of lawyer
>sex offender registry for life

>Quick Muhammad Ali died get the most famous nigger who knew him on the show

Also, his son strangled to death on electrical cord.

Pretty much this, Mike was innocent.

Mike was actually a good boy who dindu nuffin

When he was with his mick trainer/father figure, he was a good kid
Then don king happened

My wife is black, and I would care deeply if she was raped

I meant daughter.

I thought CK was mexican

Tyson is an Uncle Tom republican that loves trump

Make up your mind you cuckold virgin Sup Forums faggots

Everyone deserves a shot at redemption, no matter how bad their past. If God did not have such grace for you, what chance would you have?

You write your own record with how you see and how you accuse your fellow neighbor.

He who points his fingers twice, thrice faces his adversary.

jewish spic, grew up in the northeast

His grandpa was a dumb jew that missed the boat to Ellis island because the one to Mexico was a nickel cheaper.

didn't he yell at some journalist "I'll fuck you until you love me?"

Don't forget she had another rape accusation in her past too.

he said i'll fuck you til you love me faggot

Nah Ali was the uncle tom
he seriously use to go to KKK rallies & preach segregation & anti miscegenation

Really? You don't see why having one of the greatest boxers of all time speaking about one of the other greatest might be relevant?

lol if you think Bill's rape-capades is the worst he's done, you need to look up arkancide.

arkancide.com/

He also took many trips on the lolita express, a billionaires private jet that he would fly pre-teen girls to his private island so that him and his buddies could fuck the shit out of them. Jeffery Epstein

I think so, it could have been at a boxer also. I forget. I could look it up but I won't.
The other funny thing I always liked was him commenting on some former nba player rumored to have fucked sarah palin years ago. Tyson called him "the wombshifta". For some reason that made me laugh a lot.

You said it yourself: He served prison time. His punishment was carried out, why should we continue to demonize him unless he does it again?

As for Michael Richards, he hasn't had a career since Seinfeld.

How does one negate the other?

This. Tyson was fucking ridiculously good in his prime. Fucking scary good. Prison robbed him.

But I love Mike Tyson.

Who doesn't?

Jews make a career out of covering up the fact that the only rape culture that actually exists in America is black men becoming so sexually frustrated with women because women tend to be attracted to resources and signs of genetic advantage that the have to go rape a hoe.

By making sensible well researched investments?

>be 25 year old professional boxer
>go to youth prison
?????

>But I love convicted black rapists

America is great!

Why do we keep sex offenders on lists and make them introduce themselves as perverts to every person on the block whenever they move?

Happened to Ali too, but with the army.

Mikes grown a lot since his younger days. It's a shame cus died AND don king stepped into his life right at his prime and ruined it all. He couldve been even more legendary than he is now...too bad

But it's obvious hes changed and matured. Easy to see the difference if you watch his interviews

Bill Clinton is a chubby chaser, he's not interested in little girls. Epstein is why we need to bring back good old fashioned lynchings though.

Anyone with an even more effeminate voice. At least the rest of us know that tho he can beat our asses, at least we don't sound like poofters. With a lisp or whatever the fuck that is.

he was falsely accused my man, tyson did nothing wrong

>"rapist"

Because that's part of their punishment, but that doesn't mean you can't talk to them or treat them like human beings.

Sounds like George Soros.

>he dindu nuffin
>he a good boy
Sounds like nigger logic, especially given the guy has owned up to his crimes.

>wanting children who look like you makes you an uncle tom

Ali was the opposite of an uncle tom, he actually lived black pride and didnt just go around trying to kiss white peoples feet all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=XRG9r8tQ9zg

>that website

Wew lad

Old Mike and new Mike are the same for me in terms of my admiration. My respect for him is unconditional.

reddit

Fun fact: that footage is sped up by 40%

By getting whores beat up in Mosques.

Where did OP say anything about whites being oppressed?

Think you need to calm down.

JUUST

>tfw have a gay voice
I'd like to think me and Iron Mike would be friends.

el diablo speaks the truth

If you falsely accuse rape once, chances are the second time is gonna be false too.

Troll or not people need to get educated

He was literally framed by his ex wife that eventually admitted that she just wanted money

And her along with every man and women Tyson slept with got it

He didn't rape anyone though, bitch was a liar.

Where's the proof the first was a false accusation?

He also told him he would eat his asshole.

Half of Hollywood are rapists who haven't even been convicted because of connections.

fuck you cunt

No one was charged, that's all the proof that is necessary.

Go wash the salt out of your vagina

Where's the proof it was ever substantiated?

The outstanding majority of rapes will not result in a charge.
So why automatically assume the girl lied when there's no proof either way?

>The outstanding majority of rapes will not result in a charge.

Probably because the outstanding majority are bullshit.

> but that doesn't mean you can't talk to them or treat them like human beings

That's exactly what it means for 99% of people actually. Go trying being on the sex offender registry and see how many friends you'll have.

Why is Mike "The Rapitht" Tyson different?

in your world no proof = proof

Women and especially male victims of rape often don't report their attack, look at Cosby. Guy raped women for years and only recently confessed to his actions
In your world no proof = proof

>The outstanding majority of rapes will not result in a charge.

Then how do you know there was a rape?

You're already starting with the conclusion that a rape occurred. Based on what? What evidence did you have that the judge/jury/law enforcement did not?

>In your world no proof = proof
wow now I am a #shill4hill

Why?

Mike didnt rape her, they had no evidence and it was just her word, she came back to his hotel at 3am in the fucking morning. He said it himself she got pissed he didn't drive her back to her hotel or call a cab.

It was a min sentence of 20 years, he served only a few and was let out, and he wouldn't have served any if he just apologized publicly. They did the same shit to Kobe, remember, the girl with 2 different types of cum in the panties.

When Mike got out he said "I wished Id raped the bitch and her mother"

He was fucking innocent.

You're aware that physical evidence of an assault can be attained without resulting in charges, right?

I'm not assuming she lied. I'm choosing not to believe something that hasn't been positively proven. Why do you automatically assume the girl is correct when there's no proof either way? It's on the accuser to prove their accusation, not on the accused to disprove it. So until that time, we must treat the accusation as untrue, which is not the same thing as saying the person is lying. That said, if someone is repeatedly making unsubstantiated accusations that can't be proven, maybe we should start questioning why they can't substantiate their claims.

>the girl with 2 different types of cum in the panties
This doesn't at all mean you weren't raped, it's possible a woman could have sex with a man prior to having been raped by another. Not that I think Kobe raped her.

She did report it though. An accusation is not enough to condemn someone, especially when the accuser has a history of making unsubstantiated rape accusations.

>That said, if someone is repeatedly making unsubstantiated accusations that can't be proven, maybe we should start questioning why they can't substantiate their claims.
Inaccurate, Tyson was convicted of having raped Washington. How is that not at all a substantiated accusation?

>we're gonna wrap it up
>fuck you

Because you've already shown that you're an untrustworthy cunt that is willing to destroy another persons life by making shit up.