How do you trigger a slipknot fan?

How do you trigger a slipknot fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwuCPDBTpC4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wah they dont play a genre exactly like how my autistic preferences demand wah

Assuming this guy's reaction is genuine, I think we just found out.

tell their mom on them!!!!

Everyone's into shit that sucks. Do something more fulfilling with your life than being a fucking dickhead.

Even Chief Keef is better than SlopNut

confusing maggots with juggalos

Make fun of Paul Grays death
Mention that they got Corey in as a vocalist specifically to become more commercially viable
Remind them that one of their members' entire function in the band is to hit a giant metal keg
Bring up some of the footage which shows fully grown men whining, crying, fighting each other and generally acting like teenagers with chemical imbalances

Don't even try, we're twisted fucking psychopaths with an itch for violence

though not without a wicked sense of humor

Meme aside, their extra percussionists are legitimately one of the best ideas in all of metal history. It wouldn't work in every band (I imagine a metal keg pummeler would just slow down something like Necrophagist) but for something so groove-oriented and mid-paced like this it's a brilliant application of found instruments.

>that feel when a poppy mallcore act is one of the best experimental metal bands

Tell them they suck and they are false metal.

It's honestly easier to piss off a metallica fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwuCPDBTpC4

>Bring up some of the footage which shows fully grown men whining, crying, fighting each other and generally acting like teenagers with chemical imbalances

That describes metalheads in general, though. They basically become niggers when they gather at the concerts.

Tell them "Wait and Bleed" sucks ass and sounds like a fucking emo tune.

Fuck man, Corey's opening vocals on it fucking rapes my ears.

Kek

redpill their mother on them

edgelord reporting in

MOMS GONNA FREAK!!!11

"Metalhead" here, the equivalent to chimp outs happen at shows pretty often.

Tell them that masks are a gimmick, and that shit about "separating the artist from the art" is a load of bullshit to sell the gimmick.