ITT post the worst movie you've actually seen

ITT post the worst movie you've actually seen.

MEDIUM MODE: Must contain visible tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=adm0aWHhxBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As someone who grew up with Transformers and loved G1 to now, this movie was fucking garbage I mean what the fuck was the point of this movie?

> I can bang underage chicks because a card

Michael Bay folks

Jesus Christ it still fucking hurts

There are probably worse movies, but in terms of what this movie was trying to sell and what it actually offered, MoS was the worst piece of shit movie I've ever seen.The script was offensively dumb, the directing pathetically artsy, the cinematography terribly color-corrected. It took everything fun and cool out of the Superman and turned it into a fucking ham-fisted Jesus allegory. Utter trash.

And no, I did not see BvS. I won't give Zack Snyder my money ever again.

Not even kidding

>oh hey guise let's investigate the Catholic Church and thousands of years of kiddy-fucking
>but what about Judaism and thousands of years of rabbis ripping the skin off of infant boys with their teeth, and possibly subjecting them to herpes and other diseases
>just shut the fuck up and work, you cunt

Terrible movie. The story of Camelot told from a SJW feminist perspective.

>traditional, ritualistic cosmetic surgery, performed crudely
>same as raping children

user, please. People do dumb shit for their religion, but being circumcised generally doesn't hurt anybody. There are Christian sects that juggle poison snakes. Muslims grovel in dirt 5 times a day. And these people are all trying to do what they believe is moral and right.

Then there's the dudes who abuse their power over terrified, guilty children because they're part of an order that they joined voluntarily that doesn't let them get their rocks off normally.

straight cash homie

pleb

>that they joined voluntarily that doesn't let them get their rocks off normally

So basically, except for the part I've greentext, they're exactly the same as Jews? Don't tell me, they're good veys who never did nuffin.

>cause immense pain to another at a fundamental stage of their upbringing, also causing severe psychological damage
>sever nerve-endings
>"not the same as raping children"

You are on a whole other level of stupid. I call it the "beyond Gump" level.

you are irredeemably stupid. i am genuinely sorry for anyone that has to actually interact with your triggered ass on the reg. pls kill yourself.

I actually liked that flick. Late night 90's skinemax with a magic imp that fulfills raunchy wishes.

As a cutfag you obviously feel the need (and shame) to defend your deformity. It's a horrible truth to have to face that you're permanently disfigured sexually and that it was done without your permission or consent and you will, for the rest of your life, carry the scars of that with you.

So, while I empathize with your need to feel normal, justifying your mutilation only perpetuates this crime against others. You need to stop burying your head in the sand.

Posting an actual shit movie with a fucking boring premise

Jesus. Even the poster is boring.

Are you retarded?

The sequel's a little better.

oh fuck this was so shitty my mind had purged all memory of it until i saw this post.... fuck you user.

Not surprising, it's based on a book written by an alleged (by her own daughter and many other people) abusive child sexual predator, and feminist author Marion Zimmer Bradley.

I'm not sure it's the absolute worst I've seen, but it's pretty fucking terrible. I own it on DVD, btw.

Jamie Pressly shows tits in it. They were magnificent but not enough to save the movie.

Beyond Sherwood Forest

The ideas are interesting and I liked some of the actors, but it's so badly made. I've seen student films (yes, I watch that shit sometimes) with way better cinematography. The transitions and the general cutting of the movie made soap operas look good.

It was great compared to the new one.

Alternate poster was better.

confirmed faggot

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it 'the terminator'. First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

It's not only shit, but it's billed as a dudeweed movie when it's really just a generic comedy that's got some weed in it and the bad guy (played by Adrien Brody for a quick buck) is a drug dealer.

I agree but I would post Transformers Revenge of the Fallen over this.
>lets make a Transformers movie with humans as the protagonist
Fuck off. All toilet humor and awful writing aside thats the core problem.

I recommend pirating BvS to see how they ruin Wonder Woman too.

Hello plebbit

a zero budget shot-for-shot remake of Predator that I got as a free rental from blockbuster.

the only scene I can actually remember that wasn't stolen from predator was the main character walks into a room where people are supposed to be, sees a can of soda, pours it into a glass, sees that it's fizzing, and determines, from that, people left recently.

Fucking godawful from start to finish
I defy anyone to top this

I was with some cousins and we went to see this. I was expecting silly shock humor, but this was just retarded. It was like they gave this a nigger a real camera and a production budget and let him film his friends fucking around. Come to find out, that's exactly what it was. There was not really a script and the actors literally just fucked around with some props in a house they rented.

I mean i've turned movies off and left theaters before, but this was something else entirely.

Its dumb. Is that enough to make it the worst?

Not all cutfags friend. I'm very upset by cut status. My lack of foreskin has caused painful sex and masturbation my entire life. Sometimes it hurts just getting a boner. I have no idea why anyone would promote such a barbaric practice.

Fuck, your taste is dog shit.

you guys even suck at naming bad movies

i'll help you out

hostel II

Linnea Quigley hot as always

shitty but charming T B H

i need to see this

sucker punch and gravity are movies i have tried to watch atleast twice and fall asleep during them without even being tired

Food fight or the roller blade seven sequels

Classic.

It actually does contain bare tits.

The Force Awakens

This actually made me angry

Nice trolling, m8, you got me

Barbarella

I'll help YOU out:
Hostel I

>naked tits in a Superman movie

I knew better than to see this (because Snyder), but someone this knowledge makes it even worse.

I saw that movie but I can't remember the card thing
what was it?

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=adm0aWHhxBg

Is The Thing literally the most loved film of this board? Because I actually hate it no matter what you think, but I hate many other films as well, it's just surprising how exactly this terrible film is literally universally loved by this board (except me of course).

This was a masterclass of how to NOT make a good movie.

Horrible casting (with the exception of Tucci), piss poor effects, (the effects in What Dreams May Come shit all over this and that was made at least a decade prior), and anti climax after anti climax. The writing was horrible. That could be in part to the source material, but it could have been salvaged. Peter Jackson has been shit for years.

It's a flawless horror film. If it doesn't appeal to your personal tastes that's fine but it can't really be the worst film you've ever seen. There are countless horror films that are worse than John Carpenter's The Thing.

*with the exception of shersh

I have absolutely no idea why this movie is praised so much by 4chin/critics.
I wanted a spooky horror movie, but there were literally zero spooks. ZERO.

Also the ending was fucking lame, felt like some kind of feminist bullshit desu.

Peter needs to go back to making schlocky horror. I love the LOTR trilogy but Braindead (AKA Dead Alive) is his greatest film.

Flawless horror film is Psycho.

>any American pie that wasn't 1,2, bandcamp, or wedding

True but The Thing is flawless too. Anyway, how many horror movies have you seen? Do you seriously think that John Carpenter's The Thing is worse than shit like Saw V and Halloween: Resurrection?

FEAST

>women think my ugly turtle head dick is weird looking
>better blame the Jews

>Josh Peck
I'm sold. This is on Netflix I think isn't it?

The pasta that never gets stale. Rare

Worse than Mac and Devin go to highschool? That was painful to watch and I usually enjoy stoner comedies

Painfully awful shit.
That shit is hilarious though.
Plebs, those films are great.

At least you have arguments and it is possible to have discussion with you. Yes I agree with you, those horror films are worse. But I would rate The Thing, honestly, 3 or 4 out of 10 overall, so I'm just surprised how much it is loved. And I will never agree it is flawless or perfect horror film. I would rate Silent Hill 6/10 total and 9/10 horror-wise, I think it is much better, like, uncomparably better.

>Yes I agree with you, those horror films are worse. But I would rate The Thing, honestly, 3 or 4 out of 10 overall, so I'm just surprised how much it is loved.
Then why did you say The Thing is the worst movie you've ever seen?

The biggest crime this movie commits is promising us the start of Donald Grant's acting career, only to have him disappear.

Regardless of what you think of it, The Thing is exactly the film that Carpenter wanted to make. Every piece of celluloid is in his vision. In that sense, it is a perfect movie.

It happens to be my favorite horror movie of all-time. You're welcome to disagree, of course.

after his LOTR success, he thought he could make literally any movie, so made King Kong (shit), then Lovely Bones (also shit). Since no one else would let him make movies after that, he pretty much had no choice but to go back to the Tolkein well, and made The Hobbit (three unwatchably shit movies). He's done.

I haven't seen "Dead Alive" (aka Braindead) in 20 years (yes I'm an oldfag, shut up), but that shit was insane, and "The Frighteners" was actually pretty well-done too, for a PG-13 "horror" movie (it was really more a wacky comedy with some spooks in it). It was also the last decent movie he ever made.

Also, regardless of the dude who's trolling, the movie does not have tits in it and is therefore ineligible for this thread.

1/10 for making me reply

TFA

>pedo priest detected
>butthurt catholic detected
>retard with an internet access detected

Hahahahaha

I thought it was fun, although I've completely forgot about it 'till now

Pic related is the worst movie I've ever watched; the only movie that made me and my girlfriend walk out of cinema...and some 15 other people, I shit you not.
No, wait, Transformers 4 is the worst piece of shit ever! This takes 2nd place

Puppet Master Legacy
R.O.T.O.R.
Boogeyman 2
Crazy Fat Ethal 2
Creepshow 3

>Pic related
>no pic

When people are dead. they don't know they're dead and the loved ones suffer their loss.
It's the same when you're stupid.
You fucking retard

>he made king Kong (shit)
You're such a loser dude. Didn't even read the rest of whatever your retarded brain formed into a thought and decided it was worth sharing

fuck

>Traditrional, ritualistic ripping the flesh off of an infant
>Same as rippping the flesh off an infant

Why are merchants animals who hate their own young?

>Then there's the dudes who abuse their power over terrified, guilty children because they're part of an order that they joined voluntarily that doesn't let them get their rocks off normally.

Yes, they're called rabbis.

No, it's the same including the greentext. What do people think the circumcision is for?

>watched a PG-13 action movie remake of racist propaganda
>thought it was great
It is not I who is the loser.

this shit

>touching a child's genitals
>worse than ripping off part of a child's genitals
Merchants actually want you to believe this

Pic related fits the bill. All credited female actresses have a topless scene...for better or worse.

Eeesh, this might be mine too

Agreed. The Frighteners is one of the best horror comedies of all time.

Boyfriend had a laminated card with the age of consent laws to show Mark Wahlberg that he could bang his daughter.

What the fuck is wrong with Adrien Brody's career?