So Chloe Grace Moretz, of Kick Ass fame...

So Chloe Grace Moretz, of Kick Ass fame, is slated to play Ariel in Disney's live action adaption of their popular 80's traditional animation film the Little Mermaid

While I'm a big Chloe fan I'm not quite sure this is the right choice. Ariel in the Little Mermaid adaption is an ambitious curious teenager who's driven by her desire to meet a young handsome prince, Eric.

Her only similarity to Chloe's typical role is that she is naive enough to trust Ursula, not expecting her to try and deceive her.

Chloe is more awkward, while she can definitely portray a fish out of water, I'm afraid that Ariel won't have the sense of wonder that spawned songs such as Part of Your World.

Speaking of which can Moretz even sing?

Definitely a risky casting for Disney but I hope she can surprise us

I'd give it a C-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx5BNDPA5hE
youtube.com/watch?v=B-zHjuQHG6E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXDRY4OY230
instagram.com/p/BB0fKY5NFWT/?taken-by=natalynlind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cant act
>isnt attractive
>linebacker body
>bo poison

career death soon

Not sure how she'll look in a sea shell bra desu

Makes sense to me.

>swimmer's body
>big shoulders
>no tits because they're always being eaten by plankton
>large mouth to scoop out molluscs

I see nothing wrong with this.

I think she's pretty cute, albeit not a conventional beauty, that I always figured Ariel would be. However at least she's attainable enough to where Ursula can easily make the case for Eric marrying her over Ariel.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING DISNEY YOU GOD DAMN RETARD

WE TOTALLY NEEDED ANOTHER THREAD

Crazy how Disney got Emma Watson for Belle then Moretz for Ariel.

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

THIS ISN'T DISNEY YOU FUCKING RETARDS

It's a live action adaption of Disney's the Little Mermaid

>Crazy how Disney got Emma Watson for Belle then Moretz for Ariel.

I read that as Moretz for Anal at first

WHAT IS THAT A SCAR

smell em'

Love Chloe but the choice does seem a bit risky.

>casting a fridge as ariel
will the SJWs ever be defeated?

Chloe is white though and she's not fat, her bone structure just gives her a strange build. SJWs would demand a black Ariel who would be unable to get her hair wet

Jesus dude

Reminder that Elle was first approached for this movie and turned it down

Oh yeah plus she's fat.

she could strangle that fuggn octopuss

She's no longer pure user.

Tell me that this is a shop.

Someone flat as a board is going to look completely stupid in a seashell bikini

I imagine she'll be working out for this role, so I'm not too worried about it. Starring as a titular character in a Princess film can really make your career, we're going to see the best Chloe we've ever seen as a result

it's not

>working out
that's the worst thing she could do....
she can't possibly bulk up any more, her germanic genes will turn her into the terminator mermaid

I thought mermaids were supposed to be beautiful?

Hey Chloe I liked you in that vampire movie. How long ago was that? Oh yeah and kick ass. How's that career?

Why does hollywood hate tits now?

Other than HBO graduates, are there any under 25 actresses with notable breasts?

Working out is among the best ways to lose weight, she's not going to look like Schwarz in a matter of months on a caloric deficit.

I think Chloe is a great young talent, only nineteen years of age if you can believe it given her resume, although I think the work she's given now, with the exception of the recent Neighbors 2, she's phoning it in for the most part.

>ywn kiss Elle

feels bad man

The fuck is wrong with her head? It's like a potato

lewd

>While talking to Entertainment Tonight, Chloe Grace Moretz spilled the news that this take on the classic will be even more likely to appeal to today’s young women:
>"...a modern, revisionist tale is kind of what we're going after, and making it progressive for young women in this day and age."

So no music then?

You have 10 seconds to find a more despicable person than Whorë Shill Mudshark
PROTIP: You can't

Semen Demon

but ariel doesn't have a face of garage door?

her jew overlords

I'm not getting that sentiment from her description, to me it sounds like her reasoning to become human will be a lot less based on her desire for Eric but rather maybe motivations outside of a handsome boy. Also sounds like she'll be more independent in confronting and eventually defeating Ursula, the Sea Witch.

None of the music in the Little Mermaid is really dated as far as gender roles, even Kiss the Girl doesn't result in an actual kiss IIRC

my wettest dream got wetter with chloe

Jesus christ. Cinderella was popular as fuck because it didn't include this shit, it was just a traditional fairy tale told well.

Let me guess, Ariel is going to be the leader of a rebel army and a badass warrior (despite being a sheltered princess) and there's going to be a contrived scene where she playfully fights Eric and wins.

>and there's going to be a contrived scene where she playfully fights Eric and wins.
>they nearly kiss with her on top of him before being interrupted and quickly moving away from one another

To be fair though Hulk Moretz would easily beat ANY man in a fight

can't wait to see her in those sea shells

Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to put mirrors there

The French

nigga she ain't even got a shells. That's roidgyno at best

Ariel is meant to be especially young so it doesn't really matter, her breast aren't large in the cartoon

>Emma Watson
>beautiful
HAHAHAHA

>making it progressive
How about no

One of the best young actresses of our generation.

ABSOLUTE

New Zealand pls. Not even her brother wants to fuck her at this point.

>progressive
Calling it now, Eric will be a black guy.

(You)

You mean Erica

She's 19? but looks like she's 30

So did they cast her before or after she developed the rugby player build? Because seriously, shes gonna look ridiculous. That said, they'll probably cgi the fuck out of her anyway, to optimize her appeal.

Great casting decision. Now can we expect Maisie Williams for The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

IDRIS ELBA
D
R
I
S

E
L
B
A

mwaaah the french have always been known for their excellence in perversion

Kek

shhh

It is not. It's a different studio. It's not based on the Disney movie, it's based on the original Hans Christian Andersen story.

Hopefully when Disney does its own inevitable re-make, they'll put more effort into the casting.

How does one age so badly?

>Kiss in public
>Wife right in front likes it
Yfw you realise there is no threesome sex tape of three shits

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx5BNDPA5hE

She just doesnt get 'good' roles. As actress she is like jennifer cancer or that got girl but chloe doesnt have any memorable role in the last... 5 years?

It was already like that when she was 18.

14 Chloë best Chloë

Meh, Ariel will always be Sierra to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-zHjuQHG6E

>14
>not 11

does she do anything?

The Little Mermaid is a pretty good role

insane how a panty shot from this woman is more erotic than a picture of the average modern woman slamming her holes fully of dildos and jellies

I can see the golden globe and oscar nomination already.

A lot of people are going to recognize her after this Princess film, she'll become a household name and get to do some real acting

Dont forget the grosses. It will get 1 billion for sure.

Maybe like $350 million on a budget of $100, will do better than Princess and the Frog for sure

Hasn't been a good mermaid movie in forever

>Hasn't been a good mermaid movie in forever

True. People talk all the time about the glorius return of the mermaid genre.

This will be the Pirate's of the Carribean of the Mermaid genre, a resurrection spawning several imitations but none so good as Chloe

Learn to read. She isnt ariel. She was cast as ursula

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXDRY4OY230

Be nice to her

Had me rolling lol

MWAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH

people watch this fat unfunny spic?

But blacks can't be princes! Only whites can be princes. Blacks can be warlords and shit.

>11
>not 6

How long would it take people to notice the change?

I do.

Wait, how can black not be princes, if they wuz kangs and sheeit?

instagram.com/p/BB0fKY5NFWT/?taken-by=natalynlind
lmao huge mistake they should cast natalie instead

pathetic samefag.