Are we the legitimate heirs of the Roman Empire? I imagine the colosseum being as hyped as our olympics games

Are we the legitimate heirs of the Roman Empire? I imagine the colosseum being as hyped as our olympics games

People actually showed up to the Colosseum.

>"The Colosseum could hold, it is estimated, between 50,000 and 80,000 spectators,[5][6] having an average audience of some 65,000"
Not really no.

>hype

Me in the bottom left

>implying all games are like that

>implying they aren't

They only time I've seen a legitimately full stadium was when Brazil played in soccer or volleyball. Decathlon right now is basically empty.

The combined attendence doesn't even reach 65000

>only lions, no crocodiles? no wonder everyone stayed home

THIS THREAD IS BAIT
DO NOT REPLY

The Italians and Greeks are

you literally proved my point
yes it does Maracana full is literally 80k people and it is going to be full today

>yes it does Maracana full is literally 80k people and it is going to be full today

Thats a bit of a cop out though and it will be empty in the final when you get BTFO

nah i t wont

7 (seven) - 1

1 (one) world cup

really nudges the neurons

>not all events are empty, literally these two disciplines get visited, and only when our own nation plays

Don't kid yourself, attendance is a joke this year. Really shit the bed in that regard, especially compared to London.

eh now that premier league season started i am kinda bored with the olympics, just wish it would be over so nfl can start

0 (zero) Oylimpic Football golds

This is a /his/ meme that sucks on that board. Don't bring it here.