Recent Purchases

Sup friendos post any recent music related purchases you've gotten this month sorry for the shit pic quality

Other urls found in this thread:

us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7cabecec714bc47046698223f&id=0bebeb749c&e=[UNIQID]
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzGLJs7GZI
youtube.com/watch?v=hILgX9fWmHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extra pics

Last 2 week haul
I am a meme

Na I dig those pick senpai I really want to get that Melvin's split album also did you listen to that god ween satan record yet I heard the pressing of that album is bad

You should look into the Melvins split, it's fucking awesome. Sides 1 and 2 has no issiues but sides 3 and 4 sound pretty bad. I don't know how that happened

Yea I'll definitely get it soon Lysol and egg nog are goat Melvin's albums also I think the manufacturer or company that's puts that album out is the problem theyre shit at pressing album apparently and it sucks because I think they handle all of weeks albums

found this for 4 euro today

The ween albums not the melvins

Some guy in another thread said that their reissues are just CD rips and it really sucks
o im jelly

Not really all from this month but rather My favourites from last few months,

CD rips???? Man that's shitty hopefully that get someone else to reissue their albums but thats not likely at all

nice, Days of future passed is on my wantlist, super jelly

I love that album so much, I bought it from Discogs pretty much right away after listening to it for the first time. I figured I would never find this record anywhere near where I live in Sweden anyway

Extra pic of the reversal of man album I got not if sure if it's the original pressing but it came with a booklet that says some pretty edgy stuff do you agree with this lads?

bump

copped a copy of the lamb lies down on broadway by genesis. might get the new xx album this weekend, depends what else there is.

the vinyl me please lemon of pink is so beautiful

ween's own label, Schnitzel Records have hinted that they were going to do some more ween represses this year. they've said that Shinola vol 1 may be next and also Pure Guava, The Pod, and Live in Toronto could be later

Really I hope so because I want a proper ween pressing because ive seen that god ween satan album in a record store I frequent and i feel so enticed to get but they're shit pressings so no point in getting them

me too. i got a decent deal for an og pressing of gws on ebay about a year ago but now they go for like $60+. shame they had a shitty label do all the reissues, they really should do a proper one for gws and the mollusk

bump

>Not Available
my nig nog

Yeah...

did you pre-order any of the Jane Doe live records a few days ago? us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7cabecec714bc47046698223f&id=0bebeb749c&e=[UNIQID]
looks like all but one variant is sold out though

this plus teens of denial on gold vinyl

+future days
+peter gabriel
+genesis
+moody blues
never seen that pressing of days

+talking heads

Is that Govt Plates official

haha no its a bootleg
you can tell from the shitty album art recreation
actually sounds pretty good tho

Jee I just found out boots were made

And they actually recreated the artwork

Kudos for that

+Death Grips
+Bowie
+the books
+Ween, Talking Heads

Schnitzel is their UK label, too bad it's kinda expensive

just some old psych and a zappa 8-track
also just dropped a hefty sum on a factory mint dual 1229. it's a beauty, and has a style of dust cover that i've never seen before.

alice, john, can, mingus, and hill?? nice cops

just want to clarify- haven't seen this style of dust cover on a 1229 before. they seem to be scarce.

here's links to those psych records i picked up. they're dope.
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzGLJs7GZI

youtube.com/watch?v=hILgX9fWmHo

sorry for shit photo tiling.

good finds

I have that Springsteen album from my mother's collection, jesus.

If you like the edginess of this shit, try finding things from No Idea in the 90s. All 3edgy5me, and most of them are limited pressings on weird vinyl.

too lazy to post image on imageboard

last week:
Xerxes- Collision Blonde
Jessica Pratt- On Your Own Love Again
Dinosaur Jr- You're Living All Over Me (ltd red splatter)
Chelsea Wolfe- Apokalypsis
Smashing Pumpkins- Gish Remaster

this week:
My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges
Tortoise- TNT
Case/Lang/Viers (actually my wife's, w/e)
NIN- Pretty Hate Machine

Ten Songs has been on my want list for too long

Are you talkin shit about Springsteen?
Just a bit of warning, I bought the latest reissue of 10 (which finally has To A Husband at War) but the mixing is ass, the you're gonna have to fiddle with the volume throughout the whole album.

*10 Songs

Too lazy to get a pic
RTJ 3
Life's Rich Pageant

bump

Joseph?

What's the name of the middle left?

Like the King Geedorah vinyl

I like all of these choices

Like the Bowie vinyl

Like the Future Days vinyl

Impossible Soul is a 10/10 song

Where'd you cop the Dinosaur Jr. vinyl?

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but whatever. Waiting on some records to come in from China any day now, but I'm so stoked this Funeral record came in the other day.

Is that the Phoenix reissue? Could you please post more photos of the package? I kinda want to get a copy.

Got a 13th floor elevators box set coming soon