Walking The Cow is one of the worst fucking songs I've ever heard. Can someone explain to me why people like this shit?

Walking The Cow is one of the worst fucking songs I've ever heard. Can someone explain to me why people like this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Nt-dQZIUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=zojEIR_SGSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uhhhh uhhhh I DONT REMEMBAH

Probably just because Kurt Cobain wore a T-shirt with that album cover.

I far prefer the cover by Firehose which I love.

hipsters will to pretend to enjoy anything, even Daniel Johnston

youtu.be/9Nt-dQZIUUk
I think it's the iconic mentally unstable persona that attracts people to his music, he has made some great songs though

It's literally fat autistic virgin music.

If Brian Wilson wrote it, people would be hailing it as the greatest song ever written

So what is this song about anyways? I think it might be about fucking a fat slut. Think about it.

I was pretty disappointed too when I first heard his music.
Then I listened to Hi, How Are You in one sitting and somehow it was a pleasant experience, not too harsh on the ears, really damn colourful. I love how he makes his own little world with every album.

What is his secret? I like Daniel Johnston but I can't really name the reason why. It just works.
All I can say is try to listen to the whole album in one sitting.

It reminds me of being in my grandma's house when I was around 9 years old. Just feels like an interesting mixture of innocence, nostalgia, depression, and death.

Hi, How are You is shit

Yip/Jump music is the real jam

youtube.com/watch?v=zojEIR_SGSk

idk op, of all Daniel Johnston's songs I've heard that one is like, the most crushing emotionally

From that whole album i think walking the cow is just the best. I find it beautiful and really can't see how you could hate it.
I do dislike the rest of the album, fucking nirvanaman memed us to this shit.

I wish people wouldn't romanticize mental illness
Daniel Johnston, Syd Barrett, Brian Wilson, and any other artist who lost it shouldn't be shoved into the public eye like they were
it's fucking disgusting when people pretend like they are gods in some form because they made good music but ended up triggering their illness somehow

wtf this man can't sing
he can't play any instruments properly too
who listens to this shit?

Hipsters.

t. Le right generationer poptimists and fantano fans

kys

/thread

see above

IKR? How dare someone not like the same music as me! They should totally commit suicide. Yeah! That will solve the problem!!!

>le hipster

Hipsters haven't existed for 12 years and the fact that you can't understand why people would like music and that they must be pretending pretty much confirms your generic Sup Forumsdrone taste

>i love death grips and reddit

kys

Both are true statements. Nothing wrong with either of them. Thanks, though.

mentally ill people can't produce valuable art
virgins can't produce valuable art (they lack the life experience)
what to expect from a schizophrenic virgin? trash, of course
it's just that his brand of trash was turned into a meme [via kurt cobain]

>nothing wrong with either of them

kys

>tfw I hate most Sup Forumscore
>tfw I always try to start threads about non-Sup Forumscore albums and they fail
>accuses me of being a drone
>likes Daniel Johnston
Yeah, whatever dude. Daniel Johnston is Sup Forumscore btw.
Enjoy your generic hipster taste.

Because bipolar disorder dude lmao

>Sup Forumsdrone
Daniel Johnston is literally a meme.

/thread

?

You cucks are getting really paranoid now. There was nothing political about that post. Bipolar disorder is a real thing, and Daniel Johnston is mentally ill.

>you cucks are getting paranoid

epic. what can I say? epic

>when no one gets your shitty post so you have to double down on memes

cuck is the cringiest meme of all time, I agree

if someone says cuck I immediately know they're an underage minecraft lets player insecure about their masculinity

Holy shit. Are you projecting? That was oddly specific.

yeah that version's great

i quite like the one by kathy mccarty too

please tell me which Minecraft let's players are callin' people cucks.

Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich are so based

>t. triggered cuck

People like it because it's ~sincere~ even though it sounds like garbage

>he has an entire folder of "cuck responses"
cringe

what the fuck is even happening in this thread

true love will find you in the end, hey joe, walking the cow, and loner are all fucking fantastic

I legitimately, sincerely enjoy the music of Daniel Johnston. I don't even know why. It's discombobulated, depressing and surreal, but in the best way possible.

>literally a meme
>literally shitposting

holy shit that picture is perfect.

make me feel comfy.
thanks op just relistened to this demo for the first time in over two year :^)

Context, OP.
If it was done by an average joe, it would be dismissed as the nonsensical hodge-podge it really is in strictly musical terms, but since it's done by a mentally-impaired manchild with some artistic leaning, it can be understood as his own way of expressing his feelings, even if it all boils down to "tfw no gf".