What's the point of her character?

What's the point of her character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv3gpITiNaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glad McAvoy is bald at last in Apocalypse , that hair is getting ridiculous

To coninue the jew's plan to subvert old standards of beauty by making that deformed monster seem like sexy or acceptable.

I don't know, I don't watch cartoons.

Faceless Bowl when?

you take that back

Holy shit. Cannot unsee.

Something gay about how violence literally dehuminzes people or some shit. Grrm is a hippy feminist is a hack so 9/10 the meaning behind stuff is based on that.

you can never have enough Starks, when books start to stink, or show gets lesser views , you just kill an Stark.

And, if you dont have enough Starks, you revive them and when that is all sold out, you just turn Snows into Starks, and when that trick is spent you just kill Snows who revive as Starks.

Filler.

A girl has no point.

>joins an order of people who's only job is to kill people
>asked to kill people
>NOPE
She's fucking retarded at the very least

youtube.com/watch?v=fv3gpITiNaM
Young Arya was top qt. Why must puberty ruin everything?

why the fuck does she look like Brendan fucking Fraser holy shet

The Edgy Assassins, chapter 87 of how to write fantasy shlock

The whole arc was a complete waste of time. If all she does is kill the waif and then go back to Westeros to kill Cersei or whoever, then utterly pointless storyline.

Not entirely. She got out of Westeros during a time where there were no safe places for her. Now Jon and Sansa are gaining momentum and by the time Arya comes back they'll have an army and Winterfell again but Arya will be able to fight, or at least be a decent enough assassin, not faceless man tier, but better than most.

In the books: to go eventually go back to the Riverlands, reunite with Gendry and the Brotherhood, apply her assassination skills to organizing a reverse red wedding and personally killing Walder Frey. Then uniting with Jon when he comes south for the final battle at the God's Eye.

In the show: same thing but more confusing and half-assed with the personal motivations all fucked up and Braavos apparently amounting to nothing because all she learned was how to get hit with a stick.

kek

she was reasonably cute kid, hard to tell what they'll look like after they grow up 6 years later.

i mean emma watson is one of the few child stars to grow up to be hot after being selected for being cute kid

The point is what you stick them with.
See, it works on a lot of levels.

So many layers.

The point of her character is to die. If you'd read the books or watched the show you'd know this.

What assassination skills? She failed every test. She can't use their faces. She's worthless.

Ah good Ole memes.

Don't worry, you'll learn to read someday.

You're trying too hard. Dial it back a bit.

the starks will win the game of thrones

Jon Stark will sit on the iron throne and his brother Rickon will be warden of the north

>Muh point

Spotted the fucking redditor

I love it when she gets all ashamed cause of how hot she is.

>pic related

I don't know how you could fuck up something as cool as "Arya gets trained to be a badass assassin", but holy shit, this is as unwatchable and boring as the Bran stuff used to be.

Fuck, even Daenerys is more interesting at this point.