/brit/

Men of Iron and Ships of Wood edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html
twitter.com/Channel4/status/824363293343092736
youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
u.nya.is/arqvsm.mp4
impossiblefoods.com/burger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello?

who /C U L T U R E/ here?

cara

why doesn't merkel just suck up to trump like mama may . does she want to be on the wrong side of history

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A

not a big fan of the show but am a big fan of this tune

Oswald Arnold Gottfried Spengler (29 May 1880 – 8 May 1936) was a German historian and philosopher of history who wrote extensively throughout World War I and the interwar period, and supported German hegemony in Europe.

Some Nazis, including Joseph Goebbels, saw Spengler as an intellectual precursor:
>The principal idea in this work is that many of the Western world's great achievements may soon become spectacles for our descendants to marvel at, as we do with the pyramids of Egypt or the baths of Rome.[1]

>He especially pointed to the tendency of Western technology to spread to hostile "Colored races" which would then use the weapons against the West.[2]

>In Spengler's mind, our culture will be destroyed from within by materialism, and destroyed by others through economic competition and warfare.

EVERY DAY TRAP LINE RING

HEARTS OF OAK
E
A
R
T
S

O
F

O
A
K

this XDDDDDDD 2bh XDDDDDD

>triggered yank, no one cared about your post

>t. incel

embarrassing

please stay safe, and god bless

how ironic it is lefties ended up on the wrong side of history

yes yes get FUCKED

*piano plays*
ack

best leftyfu

Wow why do rorkes had little kids

Yeeeeeeoooooooo Trump's coming over for a visit lads.

So what am I expected to do if I can't get a call centre job?

Will they really be surprised?

Thank ya, massa

Threads are fucking dire tonight lads.

How do we save /brit/?

He literally won't answer her phone calls
>Germany is concerned that it is being left on the sidelines by Donald Trump, with senior advisers unable to open communication channels with the new administration.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html

reminder that in the books the enemy ship was American not French

Threads have been poor today. You should all have a word with yourselves.

>Lieutenant General Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart[1] VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO (5 May 1880 – 5 June 1963) was a British Army officer born of Belgian and Irish parents, and recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest military decoration awarded for valour "in the face of the enemy" in various Commonwealth countries.[2]

>He served in the Boer War, First World War, and Second World War; was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; survived two plane crashes; tunnelled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; and tore off his own fingers when a doctor refused to amputate them.

>Describing his experiences in the First World War, he wrote, "Frankly I had enjoyed the war."[3]

so this is Britain eh

hold my bags Nigel

OH FUCK

THAILAD

IS THIS THAT GIRL THAT TOLD THE GUY TO READ NIETZSCHE with the green beanie

singles and I get drunk

this rorke project will fail massively on both sides of the atlantic. the impact of any political change isnt seen until a decade later usually when a new government is in power

*spits a big greeny in your face*

Maybe...

this is funny

*dodges*
*slaps you square in the face*

what was THAT supposed to be you insulent yob

Do you ever miss Algeria?

whats next weeks lottery numbers lad

need a qt malaysian muslim gf

twitter.com/Channel4/status/824363293343092736
Buckled

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee need a mentally unstable gf to cut me up desu

I don't know him well enough to miss him

>image
Erm, no thank you. x

>getting paid to dick around anonymously on twitter

livin the dream

Drumf will be begging the world to answer his calls after he leads America to ruin

the grown up personality looks a bit like walter white

epic, love how C4 is so down with the kids

awsomesauce

what a fucking hero

my hero

Apparently 80% of Millenials have never had a BigMac

have you ever had a BigMac?
youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

Shes pretty

To bad she's on the east coast, I'd have a better chance at finding Kayla at a subway

would unironically pay somebody about 100 quid to physically force me to take about 3 xanax when it gets to like 7 am and the madness needs to come to an end for a while

whoa... so americans really ARE stupid...

>African refugee drowns in Venice while onlookers laugh and make racist remarks

u.nya.is/arqvsm.mp4

much prefer her in the gif over this desu whats her name

unironically had one for lunch today
t. turbo runt

ahahahaha
should have known Amir Hussein would be triggered into oblivion by trump

why dont you go back to pakistan if you dont like us cooperating with him mate?

>BBC already trying to be antagonistic towards Trump
fuck sake. Why are they all so lefty?

>burgers
eww what are you working class

The Euro WILL collapse.

Screenshot this post.

tell me just one reason why you even should exist and have your own language

yes

had a DOUBLE bigmac the other using the coupons

ate it in class while debating feminists, yes im a huge fedora at least im not ugly or fat

hmmmmmm, yes... let's put month first THEN day very good

t. yank

why are there so many bigots itt

I ate one while working at McDonalds

It's not nice

I don't hate Trump

I just find Trumpettes annoying

impossiblefoods.com/burger/

Burgers are about to become popular with celebrities and therefore the normies

>Apparently 80% of Millenials have never had a BigMac
The fuck is this bullshit?

>Berserkers (or berserks) were warriors who fought in a trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word berserk. The berserkers drew their power from the bear and were devoted to the bear cult, which was once widespread across the northern hemisphere.

>In battle, the berserkers were subject to fits of frenzy. They would howl like wild beasts, foamed at the mouth, and gnawed the iron rim of their shields. According to belief, during these fits they were immune to steel and fire, and made great havoc in the ranks of the enemy. When the fever abated they were weak and tame. Accounts can be found in the sagas.

>The bear-warrior symbolism survives to this day in the form of the bearskin caps worn by the Royal Life Guards and the Queen's Guard.

i'm going to fucking heem you two
because i want to get drunk, but i'm not sure if that little incident was a one off. i'm getting drunk either way, i just want you to stop me from worrying.
for fucks sake just feed me some bullshit like "ah yes the alcohol will increase your dopamine and serotonin and make you feel happy until you pass out"

it was wider than your ma's pussy mate

i have music and some friends i can annoy by messaging them all night via social network platforms
i've just had a bad week lad, I just want to get drunk and feel good for tonight

first day?

haha I'm sorry for you (not really sorry)

what are you on about you fucking nutjob

I have to say that I hope you will be forced to speak French or be kicked out from Canada

big macs are the thing you eat when you're 16 because you want to be a big boy now
before that you eat quarter pounders or chicken nuggets

then after that you enter proper adulthood, and that's when you realise that the fillet o fish or the mcchicken are the best fast food sandwiches

shut the fuck up you histrionic twat

you're such a pussy

sounds like they knew about cocaine a lot earlier than the rest of the world

sod off spanner

never had a big mac

>it wasn't me officer it was the other side of my personality

yeah right, get in the van

First question the BBC asked of May was "What stuff was Trump wrong about?" and then immediately told Trump that torture is wrong and that everyone in the UK would hate him for not liking abortion or muslims.

you won't be saying that when i'm dead
then how will you feel?
i'll be sure to write your post numbers in my suicide note so the police know who to blame
you WILL regret this

I never went that far, Sup Forums is pretty hot for her right now tho, they usually have a thread up.

co

kollego, ty musisz zrozumieć że oni są wrogmi dla nas, zawsze byli i będą

mam nadzieję że Canada będzie miała wolność od pedałów

my name is matt ludford just to be clear

I can speak French but its a meme anyways since I don't live in Queerbec
desu Jr. Chicken is much better value and the actual cut of chicken is better.

now I rarely get anything other than McDoubles or Jr Chicken variants, or the McTasters when they are available.

after that its the McWraps then big boi burgers

That's correct though

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
my bitch she bad to the bone

literally won't care
mention me all you like

Immigrant takeaways are best value because workers are paid below minimum wage

>Second British interviewer's question was "You're a liar, so how can we tell you'll actually help us with Brexit and trade deals?"
Fucking hell. This country is a disgrace.

I mean knowledge is the weapon. Otherwise why would your corporations hide and store all the knowledge in priavte libraries of Oxford, etc?
Russia is economically backward that is why it can't annex or invade developed countries while exchanging resources for goods.
Even courses from Udacity are expensive in the age of open source.

can't believe a man in the last thread asked what postcode wiley repped

like what looool thought that information was just engrained in our brains from birth

and their bloody "secret services"
if the brits had the same funds for the mi5 and mi6, it'd still be the best in the world by far

>t. got btfo'd by Israel

the fuck? it's certainly not polish

rasheed

You have to support it outside the Quebec, the whole Canada should be french, it's the modern Rekonquista

also are you ethnically english? if not - you have to support french Canada, especially if you are polish or irish