Soundcloud is dead since 2016!

Why the fuck is this acceptable?
Who the fuck thought that it will be a good idea?
Music is supposed to be listened for free...

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jessecarpenter0/my-song
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>serbia
LMAO novak sucks ass
fuck off m8

also it costs them money to host the servers buddy

maybe not in the post world war two shitstain that is serbia

That's what you get for listening to brostep

t. massive elitist cunt
t. NATO

Why did Soundcloud have to sell out to ULTRA-MEGA-LABELS-THAT-ARE-GEEEDY? Why didn't they make patreon or something like that?

yeah it's shit but there's no real competition

yeah. the first replies were like: ''OMG you are a shitstain, stop liking what you like... fuck brostep''

Do you want a list of cucked artists?

loool then stop using it to listen to shit music

i mean it's probably going to shit, but there's still lots of good underground stuff

literally none of those songs are brostep

Yeah, but they were considered merorable in the scene.
some are DnB, some house.

Flux Pavilion sux

Nero
Flux Pavilion
The Prodigy
Zhu
DJ Snake
Major Lazer
Jack U
Adventure Club
Knife Party (former Pendulum)
do you want more?

old nero, knife party, and adventure club are pretty good desu

new flux is okay. fuck jack u, fuck major lazer, and dj snake is meh

Another one that isn't ''elitist-who-hates-edm''.
How is ''Let's get it'' by Flux? It's pretty neat.

I hope this thread won't be archived like the previous one...

its in his old style, which i admit i dont like anymore. i mean back in 2010 when i listened to him i loved it, but im more into like "riddim" dubstep these days. though if i heard lets get it back in 2010 i would have adored it, he captured his old style really good

So you like AD, Bukez, Megalodon, Akira, Infekt, Murda...

the only artist you mentioned in that post i like is megalodon and i only like him in his collabs with other artists. nothing solo. i like virtual riot, barely alive, excision, getter, and zomboy in terms of that new "heavy" dubstep stuff

>new notifications
>it's all spambots

every time

wat...
oh
you mean "go to my site and see my boobs''

>see i have like 10 new followers
>theyre all spambots that unfollow me if i dont follow them back

srbi na vrbe

On some free tracks there are one who went though download gates.

that happened to me while trying to download a remake of a porter robinson live edit on soundcloud. got so triggered by it i turned on my streaming software and recorded the song then fucking ripped it from my recording

*ones
>ruining the quality
why not ''arrr comrades''?

yeah it butchered the quality but im not going through all that stupid bullshit the guy was trying to do. the final .mp3 was still like 267kpbs or something, terrible but good enough i guess

i repeat... why not ''ahoy buckos''?
why are download gates a meme?

are you asking me if i dont pirate it?

This not riddim what you have mentioned, but they're okay too.
yup

all the artists i mentioned have made riddim at least once, virtual riot and excision make it almost exclusively right now

and i dont think there will be a pirate link to a random porter robinson live remake on soundcloud that has like 2000 plays

>Yeah, but they were considered merorable in the scene.

i don't really get what you mean. how is this an answer to my post?

you have do dig deeper in private trackers

It's good, it means the artists will get paid. Just use a streaming service if you want to hear them on the fly.

Can't serbians still afford music? What was the point of the revolution then?

one word: dollarydoo

wut

(this)

>make and put up new music
>people only like my most popular song

soundcloud is awesome

you only deal with the exclusive tracks when ur on a popular musicians album. the point of soundcloud is to listen to user uploaded content, making it more of a musicial conversation rather than a streaming service

And what does it even mean? You don't have any money? Earn it or claim autismbux.

I have only dinars. It's our currency. And Soundcloud is not available in Serbia yet (doing this exclusive-countries-bullshit for some reason)

You can't buy music with dinars?

Come to Scotland, we love immigrants and maybe you might find a scottish chubby qt to befriend.

soundcloud.com/jessecarpenter0/my-song

This is gonna be different. I made this song by playing the virtual instruments in Garage Band. Yes I can play real, non virtual instruments.

>jazz fusion

This is not postyamusic thread, this is daiscussion thread.
We were known as Turkobliterators. If you need help, call us. We can obliterate rapefugees and ninjas if you wish. Also our girls are qter.

I gotta pay rent man, don't be like that.